Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sage RosenFAILS

I just thought it was a clever nickname that I made up for our failure of a backup QB. That leap was the most moronic decision I think a QB has ever made in the NFL. Did he think he was on the goal line trying to tie the game or something?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sage RosenFAILS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I just thought it was a clever nickname that I made up for our failure of a backup QB. That leap was the most moronic decision I think a QB has ever made in the NFL. Did he think he was making some kind of goal line play?
I love it.
Old 10-05-2008   #3
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage RosenFails and Fragile Matty... and Alex Brink

Some great talent we have at QB
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he wanted to show the coaches and fans etc. that he could be the starting QB. He wanted to stake his claim with a statement instead of just winning the game. That play was ridiculous. What a waste of great effort by the entire team and him before that point.
Old 10-05-2008   #5
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
That leap was the most moronic decision I think a QB has ever made in the NFL. Did he think he was on the goal line trying to tie the game or something?
But you have to admit, it looked pretty cool. I mean that little helicopter spin,and he must have been what, 6 or 7 feet off the ground?
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #6
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
But you have to admit, it looked pretty cool. I mean that little helicopter spin,and he must have been what, 6 or 7 feet off the ground?
Yes, I do have to admit it looked pretty cool.

Turns out that if he was knocked out of the game after that play we would've had a better chance at winning. I think Corky from Life Goes On was warming up on the sideline.
Old 10-05-2008   #7
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what the Browns want for Brady Quinn?
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2008   #8
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage.....sage....sage........ WHy all u had 2 do was SLide ....SLIDE then kick a FG or Punt

THis is why you are not a starter in the NFL this game Loss is 100% your fault

Well iam slighty over this game on to NEXT WEEK !!!!!!! Where iam pretty sire given today actions of the QB MAtty Will start

and the hole team played so good but The HOLE Team crumbled in the last 2 mins and with a Guy named manning U CANNOT CRUMPLE hes a gamer ill finally admit it MANNING IS BADASS !!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Manning wasn't doing jack after the 1st quarter. The best QB the Colts threw out there today was our very own Rosenfails. Can't fault the defense for that last TD given the field position they were in.
Old 10-05-2008   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage. What kind of a stupid name is Sage? What moronic parents would name their kid Sage?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Sage. What kind of a stupid name is Sage? What moronic parents would name their kid Sage?
I've been thinking the same thing...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #12
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
But its my favorite of all the spices!

According to legend the Sage in bloom smells just like perfume, deep in the heart of Texas!

Sorry I think todays loss might have pushed my over the edge, any seen nurse Ratchet?

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownsportsfan View Post
But its my favorite of all the spices!

According to legend the Sage in bloom smells just like perfume, deep in the heart of Texas!

Sorry I think todays loss might have pushed my over the edge, any seen nurse Ratchet?
I think now it smels like Galveston.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #14
jb66er
Rookie

Schuab must have been sweating bullets up until Rosenfels 4th quarter meltdown, maybe those first 3 quarters will be a wake up call and light a fire under Schuab arse!

Sig by Lork88
jb66er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #15
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66er View Post
Schuab must have been sweating bullets up until Rosenfels 4th quarter meltdown, maybe those first 3 quarters will be a wake up call and light a fire under Schuab arse!
What fire needs to be lit? He didnt play well in the first two weeks but Schaub played a great game last weekend, who says he would not of come out and done the same again this week had he not been sick.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #16
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know I was going to get on here and talk about how it is at least good to see us play hard football, but...

Then I saw Sage on HoustonTexans.com with his beady eyed self. How selfesh can one player be. He was looking to next week and trying to get some QB controversy going. Four times (the three turnovers and the stretch for a tried TD) he tried to take a good performance by the team and turn it into a great performance by himself. Never will I want this hack to start and everyone else should keep their mouth shut when they think that.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #17
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 12626 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

If nothing else, maybe this will stop the "Start Rosenfels!" threads. There's your silver lining. I think I'm going to be sick.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

He proved WHY he's a backup QB, and that's all he will ever be. MS might fall into that cat also, but, at least he doesn't have meltdowns that cost us a game.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #19
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

When Ben Taub Schaub gets over his Flu symptoms, I am hoping he helps us pull a 3 or maybe 4 game winstreak. I can wish can't I. At least this will put an end to all this QB controversy bullcrap.. I think i got whatever is ailing schaub.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #20
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Sage needs the same treatment Tommy Maddox got in 05

wake up with his lawn filled with Houstons garbage - so he knows what we think of his play

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read