Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm sick again...

Man oh man this is tough. I'm watching ZERO highlights the rest of the day and no more NFL football the rest of the day, either.
I'm not jumping ship, I never will. But my goodness, this is just tough.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm sick again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Man oh man this is tough. I'm watching ZERO highlights the rest of the day and no more NFL football the rest of the day, either.
I'm not jumping ship, I never will. But my goodness, this is just tough.
I hear ya. I just turned off the TV because I can't stomach watching more football today. I feel like my cat died.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Maybe next time they'll just run the clock out.
Old 10-05-2008   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Try driving back to the austin area after that crap, it was an entertaining game though
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumb asses.
Old 10-05-2008   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Dumb asses.
Gary ... you cursed .
Old 10-05-2008   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

Well they are.
Old 10-05-2008   #9
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Try driving back to the austin area after that crap, it was an entertaining game though
I was thinking of those people myself and I sure don't miss that. Driving back from Pluckers 10 minutes away from home was a much better option.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well they are.
Yea ... they are .
Old 10-05-2008   #11
gary
Hall of Fame

Sorry for that but I do not know how else to put it.
Old 10-05-2008   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry for that but I do not know how else to put it.
Don't worry Gary, it was well put and very true.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

I hope GARY HEARD ME
Old 10-05-2008   #14
Spike
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 Spike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of Famer

I'm so tired of the constant disappointment.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Then don't WATCH ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO KEEP ON HAPPENING
Old 10-05-2008   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Then don't WATCH ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO KEEP ON HAPPENING
I don't have a clue about what'll happen . They are playing some bad teams and someone will have to win .
Old 10-05-2008   #17
gary
Hall of Fame

I'm probably getting ahead here but I'm just so mad right now.
Old 10-05-2008   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
I'm probably getting ahead here but I'm just so mad right now.
Yep ... I was thinking that split between Indy and the Jags would give us a shot at being 4-3 going to the Vikings .

I can see a spiraling effect by the team ... why ... cause they should have had some momentum going forward by now .

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read