Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #21
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Automatic ban for those calling for Saged to be burned, killed or hit by a car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I understand that there's frustration, but seriously, I think that you shouldn't ban people who are saying that Sage is not a good quarterback, or making
facetious statements about his death.
Whatever, lock this up I don't care anymore. I wish I could take this thread back. You just don't joke about somethings..........Carry on, do and say what you want........

lock this up mods.......lock it.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #22
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Automatic ban for those calling for Saged to be burned, killed or hit by a car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda View Post
All this says is that the fans (no matter how sick it is) give a damn. I for one am sick and tired of all of this defeatist, nice, and civil crap (and no I am not implying that I get that tone from you). This sucks, period. I don't believe that anyone wants to cause bodily harm to any player. Are you aware the Texans had a 17 point lead with less than 5 minutes left?
Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what? Yes I'm angry, but I have much postgame agony-experience with the Texans and I'm numb to it now.
Old 10-05-2008   #23
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
Hey tough guy, deal with it. I had someone talking crap about burning Sage, and I told him to keep it civil and he said I know people who want to kill him. Sue me If I don't think that is appropriate.

like i said in the other thread....

DUDE WE ARE TYPING ON A BBS...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD....WHERE OPINIONS ARE VOICED......LIKE IT OR HATE IT......THIS IS NOT REALITY....STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD AND GO GET A HUG MAN....JEEZ

u cats take this forum to serious this is not real life man...its alot of armchair quarterbacks ventin........relax..
Old 10-05-2008   #24
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what?
Agreed. That's what alcohol is for.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #25
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshabang View Post
like i said in the other thread....

DUDE WE ARE TYPING ON A BBS...THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD....WHERE OPINIONS ARE VOICED......LIKE IT OR HATE IT......THIS IS NOT REALITY....STEP AWAY FROM YOUR KEYBOARD AND GO GET A HUG MAN....JEEZ

u cats take this forum to serious this is not real life man...its alot of armchair quarterbacks ventin........relax..
I guess the concept of anything goes because some poster is sad just does NOT fly with me.
Old 10-05-2008   #26
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep, but you know what--I used to get angry and piss away the rest of my Sunday being irritable and or rude to my family and friends and it would linger to Monday or Tuesday and you know what, I don't let that happen anymore for what? Yes I'm angry, but I have much postgame agony-experience with the Texans and I'm numb to it now.
dude are u serious right now???????......rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

my man go get a hug and quick....lmao

its not that serious man.........we all have pain and defeat with teams like the texans, rockets, and astros but man no need for the suicide watch....

take a couple weeks away from this board man....BAN YOUR OWN SELF MAN........SELF BAN MY FRIEND BEFORE U HURT YOUR SELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE...LOL

i see why u hate those comments now...hell u probably actually really think about carryin out some of these things.....

somebody get this guy a good romantic comedy movie for him and his wife to watch

no more texans for u my friend until u get it together
Old 10-05-2008   #27
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshabang View Post
dude are u serious right now???????......rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!

my man go get a hug and quick....lmao

its not that serious man.........we all have pain and defeat with teams like the texans, rockets, and astros but man no need for the suicide watch....

take a couple weeks away from this board man....BAN YOUR OWN SELF MAN........SELF BAN MY FRIEND BEFORE U HURT YOUR SELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE...LOL

i see why u hate those comments now...hell u probably actually really think about carryin out some of these things.....

somebody get this guy a good romantic comedy movie for him and his wife to watch

no more texans for u my friend until u get it together

what are you rambling about? I'm fine, this is me: :mshadows: taking it in stride.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read