Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Automatic ban for those calling for Sage to be burned, killed or hit by a car....

What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil" We as fans are better than this, and if you're not imo you should not have the privilege to post here.

You know who you are. I'm just as angry and down as the next guy people, but this is STILL A GAME, not life or death.

Last edited by MEGA SWATT; 10-05-2008 at 03:26 PM.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Automatic ban for those calling for Saged to be burned, killed or hit by a car...

How about a Fire Sage Soap thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Automatic ban for those calling for Saged to be burned, killed or hit by a car...

Ok, ban me, cause I was thinking all of these things and then some
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil" We as fans are better than this, and if you're not imo you should not have the privilege to post here.

You know who you are. I'm just as angry and down as the next guy people, but this is STILL A GAME, not life or death.
I just want him off the team.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What part about the sticky do you not understand, "keep it civil"
The misunderstood part is "dignity".
Old 10-05-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Well lets run this joke out of town before anything "bad" happens to him. I won't be surprise if someone drive by his house tonight and throw a brick threw his window, with an unpleasant letter attach to it. Or if someone set a stake on fire on his front lawn. Sage has got the be the one most hated person in Houston history, if not the most after today crapfestival. Stupid....
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

No offense, but who are you to make the rules?

We were up by 17 points with 3 minutes left. The ONLY way we lose is if the perfect storm of stupidity happens for our QB.

Obviously people are joking. I don't think anyone actually hopes he gets hit by a car
Old 10-05-2008   #8
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
How about a Fire Sage Soap thread?
ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conceivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?

Last edited by MEGA SWATT; 10-05-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-05-2008   #9
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conveivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?
Maybe we could get David Carr...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #10
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
No offense, but who are you to make the rules? We were up by 17 points with 3 minutes left. The ONLY way we lose is if the perfect storm of stupidity happens for our QB.

Obviously people are joking. I don't think anyone actually hopes he gets hit by a car
I don't make the rules, but you saw the sticky--keep it civil or did I just dream that. So far I am more disturbed to read that sage should be burned alive, run over by a car, "I know people who want to kill him" and frankly that garbage even as a joke is far more disgusting than the performance I saw on the field.
Old 10-05-2008   #11
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ok, but who will be our # 2 QB--Owen Daniels? Matt is very fragile, it is conveivable that he may have to sit out again, what then?
The kid on the PS knows enought that his first priority is to protect the ball when up by 17 in the 4th. Most pop warner QBs know that.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #12
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Ok, ban me, cause I was thinking all of these things and then some
You can think them, but I don't think you should post them. We are better than that. Class in the low, class in the mid, class in the high times....
Old 10-05-2008   #13
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

what are these "mid and high times" you speak of?
Old 10-05-2008   #14
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You could sign any bozo to hand off the ball; which is all we needed.

Matt might be "very fragile" but you don't see him helicoptering with a loaf a bread late in the 4th.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 10-05-2008   #15
PapaL
Loose Screw

Why does this reek of netnanny all over again?

Let folks vent, if you don't like it don't read it.

If a mod doesn't like it, they will handle it.

Quote:
Old 10-05-2008   #16
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Why does this reek of netnanny all over again?

Let folks vent, if you don't like it don't read it.

If a mod doesn't like it, they will handle it.
Hey tough guy, deal with it. I had someone talking crap about burning Sage, and I told him to keep it civil and he said I know people who want to kill him. Sue me If I don't think that is appropriate.
Old 10-05-2008   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand that there's frustration, but seriously, I think that you shouldn't ban people who are saying that Sage is not a good quarterback, or making
facetious statements about his death.
Old 10-05-2008   #18
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't make the rules, but you saw the sticky--keep it civil or did I just dream that. So far I am more disturbed to read that sage should be burned alive, run over by a car, "I know people who want to kill him" and frankly that garbage even as a joke is far more disgusting than the performance I saw on the field.
All this says is that the fans (no matter how sick it is) give a damn. I for one am sick and tired of all of this defeatist, nice, and civil crap (and no I am not implying that I get that tone from you). This sucks, period. I don't believe that anyone wants to cause bodily harm to any player. Are you aware the Texans had a 17 point lead with less than 5 minutes left?
Old 10-05-2008   #19
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Hey tough guy, deal with it. I had someone talking crap about burning Sage, and I told him to keep it civil and he said I know people who want to kill him. Sue me If I don't think that is appropriate.
That wasn't me...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #20
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Yes ma'am; we are all headed to timeout right now.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read