Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
junior
Veteran

Rep Power: 19 junior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famer
Default Matt makes me sick

When we were up 27-10 Schaub give the lifeless golf clap and looks like his best dog just died. We go down 31-27 he looks fine and is perked up, way to be a team guy.

No excuses we were up 27-10 because of Sage and we lost because of Sage, plain and simple.

All I know is we got the same result from both guys at least we didnt give 2 2nds and 46 mil for Sage.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #2
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt makes me sick

ban for life. People like you make me sick to my effin stomach. Get out of here.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

A Sage defense thread now? Tming is everything dude, and you have none
Old 10-05-2008   #4
junior
Veteran

Rep Power: 19 junior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famerjunior is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
ban for life. People like you make me sick to my effin stomach. Get out of here.
well if you were Schaub then you would be on the sidline right now.
junior is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read