Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default GP Willfully Eats Crow.

Uh....

Well, I'll take my flogging like a man.

LOL. Holy crap.
Old 10-05-2008   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 39800 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GP Willfully Eats Crow.

Way to step up.

However, there are many here that have been wrong about any number of things.
Old 10-05-2008   #3
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

what did you say, Texans win or Start Sage?
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #4
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

I too wanted Sage to start after our first two losses so you can hand me some crow as well. Was pretty happy with his play for the first 90% of the game. Gotta put this loss squarely on Sage's shoulders though. Kubiak had a great game plan and I'm sure it didn't involve Sage trying to be a hero with a 10 pt lead and 3 minutes to go. Everyone else held up their end of the bargain. This one hurts bad.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #5
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

GP I just want you to know, that I respect this thread started by you.

But yeah, there's a lot of expletives that I want to say right directed twoards you're QB of choice (up until today at least).
Old 10-05-2008   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Uh....

Well, I'll take my flogging like a man.

LOL. Holy crap.
I too applaud you for steeping up. Well done!

Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I knew Sage had the occasional brain-fart, so I'm not so dense as to say he was perfect all the time.

But THIS performance? Seals the deal. I see why people were so firm on why Sage isn't starter quality.

You could see that Sage was trying to move the chains instead of sitting on the ball, but still...he made verrrry poor decisions at the worst possible times.

Andre Johnson will need professional counseling after this, if we can even find him. And Steve Slaton? He's probably getting a good glimpse at what his future holds if he stays a Texan.

Good times.
Old 10-05-2008   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Dear god man, it's just that I don't even have words.

GP, please hold me I'm scared.
Old 10-05-2008   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Dear god man, it's just that I don't even have words.

GP, please hold me I'm scared.
Anyone wonder what that locker room is like right now?

Our defense has been getting shredded, then they actually put up a decent performance against a COlts offense that usually destroys them...

I mean, there has to be counselors and massive amounts of security guards in the locker room right now. Put two guys and a taser on Travis Johnson with his quirky personality. Has AJ been located? Look out for an assassin somewhere in the tunnels or parking lot...no telling who he's targeting after this loss.

Steve Slaton: Tell your agent you are done after this season and want a $40 million deal or a trade in 2009.

Sage? Move to Alaska and run for Governor. Change your name to Sage Ralin.
Old 10-05-2008   #10
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I will too, i think i said to start sage after the first 2 weeks.
Old 10-05-2008   #11
b0ng
Ooops

I'm surprised the players haven't already called for a "Code Red" on sage with some socks and soap.
Old 10-05-2008   #12
fikster
All Pro

Rep Power: 102 fikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respectedfikster is a quality contributor and well respected

GP, i was right there with you. he looked so good for 3 quarters and then he went into full special ed mode. i put a little sauce on my crow to help it go down easier.
fikster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Pass the pepper, please.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #14
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have something that may help y'all .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlBW_rqhrs

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #15
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

At least Sage inspired me to try MS Paint and such for a new avatar. My skills at that>Sage's ball controlling skills.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read