Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-05-2008   #41
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suckage Redefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Geez, I am so mad I initially typoed "redefined".
I was trying to think exactly what Redined meant.....
Old 10-05-2008   #42
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 95397 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suckage Redefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I was trying to think exactly what Redined meant.....
Well, I guess you could say I almost "redined" when I almost threw up my dinner after that choke job.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #43
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14478 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suckage Redefined, Vent Here

Well we lost Agian...what can i say we lost we are 0-4 I fell sad for the boyz esp the boyz but i hope the man UP and dont fell down on themselfs they played Good but....................Crumbled in the end it was like the fall of ROME but much faster like someone NUKED rome to speed things up that fast

I was at the game and it was funny even the colts fans where shocked They won LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #44
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87916 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suckage Redefined, Vent Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Well we lost Agian...what can i say we lost we are 0-4 I fell sad for the boyz esp the boyz but i hope the man UP and dont fell down on themselfs they played Good but....................Crumbled in the end it was like the fall of ROME but much faster like someone NUKED rome to speed things up that fast

I was at the game and it was funny even the colts fans where shocked They won LOL
I liked it better when you were Johnson Fan.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #45
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vent Here However Keep it Civil

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #46
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

and you people wonder why i do drugs.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #47
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah...this is one of those losses that sticks in your gut for a long time because of the way they lost. I feel very badly for Sage...he played so well there and just lost his composure there at the end.

And certainly this is a lesson learned in football class 101....play for the WHOLE 60 minutes because anything can happen.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2008   #48
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
and you people wonder why i do drugs.
I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #49
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 84240 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
To hell with glue, freon is the way to go!!!!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #50
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

The only game this season that the defense really stepped up and our offense craps out. Last week it was all offense, no defense. Two heartbreaking defeats.

It sucks when you're watching this game with non-Texan fans and they start feeling bad for you.
Old 10-05-2008   #51
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

All we have is wine and nasty-arse beer. I ran out of rum during the Titans game...
Old 10-05-2008   #52
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Still trying to figure out what happened.

It was easier to freaking win!
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #53
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I regret my decision to not to be as redundantly negative as I have been.

I may have to revise it based on further evidence.
Old 10-05-2008   #54
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am making pretty good time on the stages of grief, I am just about done bargaining and about to settle in for a good night of depression. I expect to reach acceptance by lunch tomorrow and be ready for beer, wings and MNF!

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #55
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll repeat what I've been saying for weeks now.

I loved the Oilers, I endure the Texans.

Seriously, being a fan of these guys is like a damned endurance trial or something. It's like running some sort of fan abuse gauntlet.

Additionally I just want everyone to know that every single person who is typing or saying that "it's just a game" and "Why get so upset over..." BS needs to go log off. If it's not that important to you then why are you here and who asked you to take time out of your busy schedule to try and grief counsel the rest of us?

Today I'm dealing with some good stuff here. I've got a case of Heineken and I'm thinking that the Texans are maybe the worst franchise in the history of the NFL. They make the Oilers look pretty damned good in comparison (even with that Sunday in Buffalo thrown in). I don't think I've seen another team sign a free agent QB that a team as bad as the Miami Dolphins declined to bring back, then convince themselves that a decent streak of play meant that he was a starter, THEN decline to trade his mediocre butt because they weren't getting decent value for the guy that the Dolphins saw no value in, then get bit in the ass like the Texans did today by said "supposed" starter.

I saw this coming last year. No, not this exact scenario. I just saw the Texans and many of you guys acting like Sage was something special and just knew that it was time to sell while the dudes stock was high.
Old 10-05-2008   #56
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 95397 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if Sage's value went down today?

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #57
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I wonder if Sage's value went down today?

I would say that he's calling Paulson as we speak .
Old 10-05-2008   #58
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

If we continue to lose and get a high pick in the draft, it'll eat away at our cap even more. This is going to make it even HARDER to become competitive through FA and such. We've all seen the ridiculous figures top 5 picks make. C'mon Texans!!!!
Old 10-05-2008   #59
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
If we continue to lose and get a high pick in the draft, it'll eat away at our cap even more. This is going to make it even HARDER to become competitive through FA and such. We've all seen the ridiculous figures top 5 picks make. C'mon Texans!!!!
two words trade down
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008   #60
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
two words trade down
You get my point though. Losses can cripple a franchsie. Case in point...the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read