Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2008   #21
Polo

Default Re: I want me some Molden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I agree. Everytime someone makes a catch against him, it looks like it was a perfect throw and catch because he was RIGHT THERE. But if it happens over and over again and this guy is the common denominator, then it's something he's doing.

He's just running with the receiver and he's rarely (except for that one pass against the Titans) locating the ball. If he could locate the ball, he'd be a monster.
His problem is tht he's soft...

Not very physical...
Afraid to tackle...

Look at his lack of physicality next week...
Old 10-02-2008   #22
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 105796 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
My question is this; Who the hell is going to cover Clark?

Well, by analyzing our DC's scheme, it will be Weaver dropping back into coverage to watch Clark catch the ball.
Old 10-02-2008   #23
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Well, by analyzing our DC's scheme, it will be Weaver dropping back into coverage to watch Clark catch the ball.
LMAO! Sad, but true
Old 10-02-2008   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Did you guys forget that Reeves is the only one on the team with an INT?

Uh... no. That's why I mentioned it.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008   #25
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
Couldn't be much worse than Reeves. What's our opponents' completion percentage against us? I'm scared to look. If Reeves struggles, give him a chance instead of Faggins.
Yeah, Im so sick of seeing 38 out there I want to throw up on myself. Dear coaching staff , he is AWFUL!!!!! He gets constantly run past. He cant cover, tackle or anything else. WHy is he STILL a Texan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipTraxx View Post
i say throw em to the wolves. Him and Adibi. If you want rookies to get better PLAY EM!
Couldnt agree more. They arent QB's, and the guys ahead of them arent playing lights out. What are they afraid of, that they may give up big plays? To late, the Vets already do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
My question is this; Who the hell is going to cover Clark?

Considering Adibi was mentioned in the thread I figured it'd be the one to post my question.

We know our starting LB's can't cover anyone, and yes, that includes D-Ryans. Our starting Safeties are too busy running around in circles looking for the ball.

Here's my suggestion and let me know y'alls thoughts too.

IMO, we should have Eugene Wilson play the FS. He's played S and CB and I'd think he's more capable to cover Clark than probably anybody else we have.

If we can't stop Clark, we lose.
The same guy that always covers him, the end zone... You are right, Wilson should start, but he wont. They will get cute and put Faggins at SS. They just love to get him on the field.
Old 10-05-2008   #26
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

Im actually interested in seeing what Dominique Barber and Harrison are gonna contribute since CC and Demps are out.
Old 10-05-2008   #27
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

looks like Reeves has taken over the role of the whipping boy this season from Faggins, but Bennett has been worse than Reeves IMO.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-05-2008   #28
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can he play QB?
Old 10-08-2008   #29
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

Has there ever been givin a reason why they havent thrown him in at LEAST on nickel packages? He'll cant be worse then petey. Let him get some quality reps.
Old 10-08-2008   #30
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipTraxx View Post
Has there ever been givin a reason why they havent thrown him in at LEAST on nickel packages? He'll cant be worse then petey. Let him get some quality reps.
I bet he comes in and kicks ass, fred'll get it together. I like what harrison did in his first real game, when Dunta gets back i would like it to be Molden Bennet and Robinson in the rotation but itll probably still involve reeves because they gave him the jack...

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #31
BLUE114
Rookie

Bennett has been the biggest disappointment this year. He hasn't been tackling or covering very well. I will never get over Faggins jogging after Lee Evan's tail twice in one game and still think he doesn't make any other team in the NFL. As bad as Reeves has been his cover skills have actually been pretty good. I guess I expected so little of him coming in that I'm not as down on him as others. We haven't been beat deep like we have been in previous years. I know my bar is pretty low but Reeves has been "in position" to make plays. He just needs to start making them.
BLUE114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #32
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

^^^ I guess you didn't watched any seconds of the Texans game last Sunday? Bennett done both tackle well, and cover well, the whole game and is starting to look like his old-self again. Just one game, but it was against one of the best QB and WRs in the league.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008   #33
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I know why he's not playing. Thanks to Dan, I was able to sit in the Bull Pen and Molden looked, for a lack of a better word, lethargic in pursuit. He had the returner cornered, but he seemed to be very sluggish in chasing him.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008   #34
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think our corners and safeties looked better against the Phins because they didn't need to give a cushion. Pennington can only throw the ball 20 yards, so it makes it much easier to press

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read