Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-30-2008   #1
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Amobi Okoye, help take the voodoo spell off him

Much like Matt Schaub's exorcism last week, I have been racking my brain for what may be vexing our young DT.

In 1997 I was in Dakar, Senegal for the African Basketball Champsionships and witnessed one of the craziest things I had ever seen - The Nigerian National team was going through its warm ups with Holy Bibles in their hand, while their home opponent, Senegal, was going through their warm ups as any team would do. I asked my guide what was up and he said that when they played in group play,Tunji Awojobi, of Nigeria, went off and the Senegalese put a voodoo curse on Awojobi, and the team, before the game we were about to see. Suppossedly it was the hot topic in the press and the Nigerians weren't playing around with the black magic.

Consequently, I think that maybe Amobi feels there has been a spell cast on him and does not want to verse it and be ridiculed. Since no one is willing to help the young man I felt I would turn to the internet for a solution.

Much like Amobi, I felt for sweet_babygirl_cc's conundrum and sense of desperation from her boyrfriend enduring a voodoo curse

Quote:
How do you stop a voodoo spell when you dont know who did it?
MY BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS SINCE LAST YEAR. HE SAYS ITS LIKE SOMEONE MAKES HIM DO THINGS THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO DO. HE DOESNT KNOW WHO DONE IT BUT HE KNOWS THAT WHOEVER IT WAS PUT A SPELL ON HIM. WE WOULD LIKE TO KKNOW IF ANYONE COULD HELP US FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THEM STOP AND HOW TO STOP THE SPELL.
I feel you babygirl.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2130342AA52POq

Here are some of the offerings for potential cures, please feel free to provide yours.

Quote:
Here's the deal with enchantments and curses... the more you look into them, the more they look into you. If you try and dig deeper to discover the identity of the curser, the cursed will become more susceptible.

The best thing to do at a curse is to laugh at it. Laughter is the one emotion without an opposite emotion, because it encompasses ALL emotions (pretty deep, huh?)

Tell him to forcefully laugh at any instance where he feels like the curse is taking hold. You'd be surprised at how well this works.
Quote:
In theory a good rootworker should be able to indicate who cast the spell and what they did, though depending where you live and how prolific they are in the are, you may have to settle for a bit less.

There are many jinx-breaking tricks and at http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html you can even buy up a full kit. Otherwise, if you can get some camphor oil and salt, and mix them, I might suggest your boyfriend bathe for 9 days in a row in that, and wash down everything he can in his house with water that's had the mixture added. If it seems to be a continuous thing he might want to get do some protective measures, like sprinkling Firey Wall of Protection and/or Peace Water about, or burying some lye boxes on the corners of the property (all traditional methods of preventing jinxes.)

Old 09-30-2008   #2
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Amobi Okoye, help take the voodoo spell off him

It cant hurt.

I still have high hopes for the kid. I hope he turns out to be something.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all for laughter in the attempt to clear any issues with Amobi and so are these guys...

Old 10-01-2008   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Laughter is the natural response when observing our D.

Why not....HAHAHAHA....Go D....HAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I want whatever KT is having!
Old 10-01-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Just for the record...

Quote:
[Comment From Larry]
Hi, John. I have rewatched the game and paid more attention to Amobi. A lot of people have been saying he is a non-factor, mainly, I think, because he doesn't have any sacks, yet. He had 3 tackles against the Jags, and I noticed he consistently had pressure up the middle and caused Gerrard to hurry some throws. I thought he had a pretty good game. What did you think?.

John McClain: As I've said, that was his best game. Its about time. Hopefully, he can keep it up and amp it up even more.
http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/2008/09/d...xans_chat.html

I'm not sure who mention this, but the difference between Amobi this year and last year is that last year he was coming into a league as a rookie, so opposing coaches and players didn't have game tape, or a "book" as they said it, on Amobi playing in the NFL. Now after a full season they can game plan on him, they can watch game films and see his tendency during game, his strength and weakness. Amobi just needs to adjust to it, he was probably just caught off guard in the first two games, but judging by his last game he might be coming around...
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

One way to stop an alien abduction is through righteous indignation. We can try that if the laughter doesn't work.

Quote:
"Resistance Technique #1: Mental Struggle" involves what the author calls "righteous indignation."
http://readmorewritemorethinkmorebem...dignation.html
Old 10-01-2008   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I was still in my early 20's. A dooby would've been awesome before reading this thread.
Old 10-01-2008   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Amobi Okoye, help take the voodoo spell off him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
That's awesome, man.

Fry up some biochicken for that boy (it's finger lickin'), and the curse will be lifted. So sayeth Darth Bass.

Old 10-01-2008   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Okie Dokie .
Old 10-01-2008   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, screw my early 20's. I need to twist one up right now.
Old 10-01-2008   #12
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Okay, screw my early 20's. I need to twist one up right now.
Pimp a spliff!!!!!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

HOU-TEX tunes into Stemnseed Street

Old 10-01-2008   #14
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
Amobi Okoye: "I look after you. I do a lot for you. If you no help me now, I say F you Jobu, I do it myself."
Old 10-01-2008   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-01-2008   #17
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

*Knocks cherry of dooby....begins looking up old buddy from High School for a sheet of acid*

Old 10-01-2008   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

......begins trip...........
Old 10-01-2008   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
......begins trip...........
Feeling a little "boxed in, drawn out" yet??

Old 10-01-2008   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

*.......can't seem to get past the dragon staring me down....what the hell does it want......begins fearful sweat......*

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read