Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-03-2008   #21
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fun Announcement-Join me for Nickstravaganza for some Texans talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Alrighty. I'm off. I promise not to say "Maverick" or "Youbetcha" but I might say "heck."

Personally, I am just rooting for not gooning out.
Good luck TC .

I hpoe RJ does'nt call you breathing all heavy wanting to know what your wearing .
Old 10-03-2008   #22
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alrighty. I'm off. I promise not to say "Maverick" or "Youbetcha" but I might say "heck."

Personally, I am just rooting for not gooning out.
Dang woman....you even have a sponsor.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #23
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

It was a very good segment. Richard just got punked out by Texans_Chick, haha I love it.
Old 10-03-2008   #24
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
It was a very good segment. Richard just got punked out by Texans_Chick, haha I love it.
Nah, I didn't punk out anyone.
Old 10-04-2008   #25
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

You did fine. Those dudes are kinda dorky though. Either that or intimidated.

I remember why I don't listen to the afternoon show too much. I have more of a sophmoric (Lance & John) sense of humor. Sean is more like an 8th grade clown.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008   #26
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, just a reminder. I will be on from 3 to 4 again today.

I want to thank those of you who sent them supportive emails about my time on the show. I really appreciate it.
Old 10-10-2008   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey, just a reminder. I will be on from 3 to 4 again today.

I want to thank those of you who sent them supportive emails about my time on the show. I really appreciate it.
We'll be listening.....
Old 10-24-2008   #28
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Game on...at 3:00. Listen in or come by. Gotta run.
Old 10-24-2008   #29
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Game on...at 3:00. Listen in or come by. Gotta run.
I will try and catch more today, I have only caught a few minutes so far. I try to skip out of work early on Fridays. :mshadows:
Old 10-24-2008   #30
skills2005
noob

Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be tailgating in the maroon lot this Sunday all are welcome to come out. There will be plenty of beer and bbq. Look for black Chevy Avalance with big chrome rims.
skills2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008   #31
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

No TC this week? I finally had a chance to tune and they are talking about OSU/TT game.
Old 11-14-2008   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Is this still happening this week, TC wasn't on last week.?
Old 11-14-2008   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Is this still happening this week, TC wasn't on last week.?
Yes, she'll be on at the top of the hour....
Old 11-14-2008   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yes, she'll be on at the top of the hour....
It's on.
Old 11-21-2008   #35
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Hey, just want to let you know that I will be on at 3:00.

Hope you listen in. Thanks to everyone who has been sending in emails. They read them during the breaks.

Old 11-21-2008   #36
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Hey, just want to let you know that I will be on at 3:00.

Hope you listen in. Thanks to everyone who has been sending in emails. They read them during the breaks.

I sent one last week about Cornheiser and mentioning Tom Brady as a drinking game except sub Jaws and the words "National Football League"....same effect.

I will try to listen but I have a conference call at 3PM, I will see how much I can sneak in by keeping them on mute.
Old 12-12-2008   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Great job Steph! You need to go out strong, not on a downer note like comparing our run defense to the Lions D.

Anyway, I know someone who will be thanking you Sunday for your blog.
Old 12-15-2008   #38
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Great job Steph! You need to go out strong, not on a downer note like comparing our run defense to the Lions D.

Anyway, I know someone who will be thanking you Sunday for your blog.
Haha.

So I guess you heard me go off on the Bud Adams rant, huh? They were baiting me, and well, it was fun to take the bait.
Old 01-09-2009   #39
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Haha.

So I guess you heard me go off on the Bud Adams rant, huh? They were baiting me, and well, it was fun to take the bait.
Hey TC will there be any segments in the offseason or is that a wrap until further notice?
Old 01-28-2009   #40
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Hey TC will there be any segments in the offseason or is that a wrap until further notice?
Sorry I just saw this.

We might do some things here and there for the draft and maybe during OTAs and training camp.

It was a lot of fun. And now my kids like Nick's Place pizza the best after I would bring it home for whoever was watching my kids for an hour.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read