Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2008   #1
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans stuff at Wal-Mart -- Cheap!

So I was in the Conroe Wal-Mart this morning, and noticed all Texans stuff in their outdoor section is AT LEAST 50% off!
  • The fold-up chairs were only $10 (normally $20).
  • 10ft pop-up ten was only $75! (normally like $150 or $160)
  • Bean-bag toss, normally like $75, was only $20.
There were a bunch of other things too, all were on sale. Just thought I'd pass on the news...
Old 09-29-2008   #2
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 75780 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans stuff at Wal-Mart -- Cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCRoN View Post
So I was in the Conroe Wal-Mart this morning, and noticed all Texans stuff in their outdoor section is AT LEAST 50% off!
  • The fold-up chairs were only $10 (normally $20).
  • 10ft pop-up ten was only $75! (normally like $150 or $160)
  • Bean-bag toss, normally like $75, was only $20.
There were a bunch of other things too, all were on sale. Just thought I'd pass on the news...
I guess there are some perks to starting 0-3.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad its not at Traget, I boycott Wally World. Besides it will never happen here in Austin, they just sell Titans gear and Cowgirls gear!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #4
silentj41
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 silentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballotsilentj41 is on the Hall of Fame Ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Too bad its not at Traget, I boycott Wally World. Besides it will never happen here in Austin, they just sell Titans gear and Cowgirls gear!
lol..go to the target at parmer and 35 we sell the texans stuff, and it just went 50% off
silentj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentj41 View Post
lol..go to the target at parmer and 35 we sell the texans stuff, and it just went 50% off
i'm gonna take you up on that, i almost feel the need to buy stuff when i see it in the austin area, not alot a room for us up here between the boys and horns, i'll check the cedar park store first
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read