Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #41
ColdSteelBlue
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAINEJAGSFAN
OH PLEASE!!! ASLONG AS JAGS ARE IN THE AFC SOUTH WE WON'T BE SEEING THE TEXENS IN THE PLAYOFFS
You know he's right. The Jags won't see the Texans in the playoffs ...unless they watch us from home next year.

As for this year... I hope they are Bronco fans.
ColdSteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #42
ColdSteelBlue
Veteran

Quote:
All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland
All I have to say is ...21-0. Quit bringing up last week. Pathetic. We OWN your *****. The fact that Jacko!!ville did not come to play in a game with playoff implications shows that they are s. The fact that the fans dont support the team in playoff race is even funnier.
ColdSteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #43
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

2004 Combined Scores

TEXANS 41
Jags 6

Now riddle me this Jag fans when your team does not score a TD in 2 games ,how can your team be better? No wait do not answer that ,just tell us WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
Old 12-26-2004   #44
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Maine,

In all seriousness and with all due respect. You should stop talking.

**Ancient Chinese Provberb say** When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #45
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ALL I AM SAYING IS NO ONE WINS UP THERE WHEN ITS UNDER 30. I TAKES A TOUGH TEAM TO DO THAT. AND A SOUTHERN TEAM HAS NEVER WON. WELL UNTILL JAGS DID. SO THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING AND IT DOES QUALIFIES ME FOR SMACK TALK. REMEMBER BETTER RECORD
How does the sweep feel? The Texans beat the Jags 41-6 in the two games. We have your number and Leftwich is a sham.

Settle down with your predictions that never come true or I will tell your mommy again.
Old 12-26-2004   #46
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

If ya'll have not already been to the Jag board, do yourself a favor and stop by. The majority of the fans are incredibly pathetic. They love to talk smack and dish it out but are not too good at taking it.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #47
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland
Dude, whatever. You beat Green Bay. Big whoop. Miami beat the Pats last week. Whoever would've thought that would happen? Even suck teams win every once in a while.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #48
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Maine,

In all seriousness and with all due respect. You should stop talking.

**Ancient Chinese Provberb say** When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
LMAOOOOOOOOO....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #49
red bull
Rookie

Quote:
Okay, you won in Green Bay. Congratulations. But how about winning at home when the playoffs are on the line?
red bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #50
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
YOU ARE CRAZY! PAY ATTENTION YOU HAVE A LOSING RECORD. I WANT TO SEE TEXANS GO TO GB AND WIN IN DEC... WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME TODAY JAGS LOST IT.. THEY ARE WAY BETTER TEAM, JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP. ATLEAST THEY HAVE A SHOT...CARR PLEASE
Little one... the point is not we have a losing record... we do.... The point is that we have a losing record and even We whipped your tail and might have knocked you out of playoff run. Us.... Even if we had a 2 and 14 record... we have still beat you twice and might be the ultimate reason for YOU NOT going to the playoffs... You wanna talk trash... Let me burn it for you... Texans 21 Jags ZERO!

Nuff said...
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #51
jaguarsinplayoffs
Rookie

congrats on a well deserved win....

it is hard to be a jaguar fan right now to say the least....

25,000 no shows against a division opponent with playoffs at stake....

good job and maybe we will beat u at least once next year
go jags
jaguarsinplayoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #52
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
25,000 no shows against a division opponent
Keep chopping wood and maybe some day you can be our rival.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #53
jaguarsinplayoffs
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Keep chopping wood and maybe some day you can be our rival.
dude..i came on here to give honest congrats......

stop talking smack until u win 9 games in a year....
good lord......
jaguarsinplayoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #54
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
No playoffs for Jacksonville. Not even second place. You'll be technically tied with the Texans but we all know you're closer to the Titans deep down.
They will not be technically tied with the Texans... remember, you swept the series, you got the 2nd spot

And to the disrespectful Jags fans, if the team "did not show up" then they simply are not a championship caliber team. A true championship team is there every week, particularly when the post season is on the line.

Y'all got bit(h slapped by the Texans, end of story.

Go Texans!!!
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #55
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarsinplayoffs
dude..i came on here to give honest congrats......

stop talking smack until u win 9 games in a year....
good lord......
(I believe the smack is not directed at you, but at the disrespectful Jags fans in the thread here dude... I know my comments weren't directed at you.)
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #56
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
ALL I AM SAYING IS NO ONE WINS UP THERE WHEN ITS UNDER 30. I TAKES A TOUGH TEAM TO DO THAT. AND A SOUTHERN TEAM HAS NEVER WON. WELL UNTILL JAGS DID. SO THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING AND IT DOES QUALIFIES ME FOR SMACK TALK. REMEMBER BETTER RECORD
Dude, please take an anger management class or something.... You need help, your becoming delusional.....GIVE IT A REST ALREADY...
Old 12-27-2004   #57
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana
I don't know if beating Green Bay this year qualifies for great smack talk - I mean Titans beat Green Bay and we are really bad this year, but oops - we beat the Jags too (in their house)
YOU GOOO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 12-27-2004   #58
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarsinplayoffs
congrats on a well deserved win....

it is hard to be a jaguar fan right now to say the least....

25,000 no shows against a division opponent with playoffs at stake....

good job and maybe we will beat u at least once next year
go jags
THANKS for being a classy fan...it is appreciated....
Old 12-27-2004   #59
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
4 YEARS THE SEASON IS NOT OVER, AND WHAT I REMEMBER JAGS WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS 3 OUT OF THEIR FIRST FOUR YEARS.. THEY WENT THERE FIRST YEAR... WE LOST IN THE PLAYOFFS 99-00 SEASON WITH A 14-2 RECORD AND AFTER THAT IT WAS ALL REBUILDING

I'm sorry. I lost you when you said the Jaguars went to the playoffs "THERE" first year. They went 4-12 their first year, same as the Texans.

Yes they made it a few times after that but 5 years running they have not. The Texans may not make the playoffs in their first 3 or 4 years, but we are building the team with winning long term in mind.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #60
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
YOU ARE CRAZY! PAY ATTENTION YOU HAVE A LOSING RECORD. I WANT TO SEE TEXANS GO TO GB AND WIN IN DEC... WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME TODAY JAGS LOST IT.. THEY ARE WAY BETTER TEAM, JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP. ATLEAST THEY HAVE A SHOT...CARR PLEASE
They should shown up seeing how its there own stadium, on the other hand the fans don't even bother to show up (except for maybe 10 or 11) so i guess its possible.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read