Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #21
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I can only hope the Jag players take the same attitude, but don't worry Denver is the Jags greater concern now. Good luck with those playoff hopes. I believe you are where the some of the Texans fans were last week. After the delusional episode wears off and you are 3rd in the division come back and say hello.
Old 12-26-2004   #22
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
You sure?

Texans:

2002 = 3-13
2003 = 5-11
2004 = 8-8

see a pattern? We are gonna better next year with a better TE, O-line and 2ndary. You guys will lose to Oakland next week too. hehehe
That's 4-12 (Dallas, NY Giants, Pittsburgh, Jax)

We don't win enough to go off and give one away

And don't pull a Jaguar and guarantee a win next weekend.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #23
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
You sure?

Texans:

2002 = 3-13
2003 = 5-11
2004 = 8-8

see a pattern? We are gonna better next year with a better TE, O-line and 2ndary. You guys will lose to Oakland next week too. hehehe

YOU SURE JAGS LAST YEAR 5-11 THIS YEAR 8-7 WILL BE 9-7 ONLY HAS TAKEN US ONE YEAR WITH A NEW TEAM TO GET TO ATLEAST A WINNING RECORD
MAINEJAGSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #24
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAINEJAGSFAN
All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland
TEXNAS COULD NEVER DO WHATTTT???? We played in the same fridged Temps as you on the bears game....Stop making excuses for LOSING and GET OVER IT!!!!!!!....Might want to put a bandaide on Leftwich's BOO BOO because the raiders are really going to CREAM him.....YEAH come on RAIDERSSSS.....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #25
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
YOU SURE JAGS LAST YEAR 5-11 THIS YEAR 8-7 WILL BE 9-7 ONLY HAS TAKEN US ONE YEAR WITH A NEW TEAM TO GET TO ATLEAST A WINNING RECORD
You guys haven't been to the playoffs in the last 5 years. Pretty good progress there.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #26
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I can only hope the Jag players take the same attitude, but don't worry Denver is the Jags greater concern now. Good luck with those playoff hopes. I believe you are where the some of the Texans fans were last week. After the delusional episode wears off and you are 3rd in the division come back and say hello.

NO NO NO THE 3RD SPOT HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR THE TEXENS... WE ALL NO THAT
Old 12-26-2004   #27
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You guys haven't been to the playoffs in the last 5 years. Pretty good progress there.

4 YEARS THE SEASON IS NOT OVER, AND WHAT I REMEMBER JAGS WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS 3 OUT OF THEIR FIRST FOUR YEARS.. THEY WENT THERE FIRST YEAR... WE LOST IN THE PLAYOFFS 99-00 SEASON WITH A 14-2 RECORD AND AFTER THAT IT WAS ALL REBUILDING
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #28
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
But Won't Because We Will Win Next Week I Can Asure You That
Are you saying you think that the Raiders are pushovers? These boys are the ones you should be scared of.....you never know what game they are bringing. You better research some before dissing on Oakland is all I can say!
Silver and Black, I have your back!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #29
tana
Rookie

I don't know if beating Green Bay this year qualifies for great smack talk - I mean Titans beat Green Bay and we are really bad this year, but oops - we beat the Jags too (in their house)
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #30
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
Are you saying you think that the Raiders are pushovers? These boys are the ones you should be scared of.....you never know what game they are bringing. You better research some before dissing on Oakland is all I can say!
Silver and Black, I have your back!

NO I AM JUST SAYING AFTER THIS WEEK JAGS BETTER COME BACK AND MAKE A STATEMENT. WE ARE A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN WHAT WAS SHOWED TODAY AND YOU KNOW THAT.
Old 12-26-2004   #31
SlimBooter
Rookie

Quote:
COME ON PLEASE WE ARE TALKING GREEN BAY. THE BEARS SUCK AND DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE GBP. CARR IS A PUSS, HE COULD NEVER TAKE THE HITS LEFTWITCH TAKES. IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE HE WAS BACK IN THE GAME, HE ALWAYS DOES

Perhaps you don't remember 2002. Carr took tons of hits that year.

Last edited by SlimBooter; 12-26-2004 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Spacing
SlimBooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #32
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
NO I AM JUST SAYING AFTER THIS WEEK JAGS BETTER COME BACK AND MAKE A STATEMENT. WE ARE A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN WHAT WAS SHOWED TODAY AND YOU KNOW THAT.
But can you guarantee a win like you posted? Would you have posted this same thing for the Texans game?
Old 12-26-2004   #33
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana
I don't know if beating Green Bay this year qualifies for great smack talk - I mean Titans beat Green Bay and we are really bad this year, but oops - we beat the Jags too (in their house)

ALL I AM SAYING IS NO ONE WINS UP THERE WHEN ITS UNDER 30. I TAKES A TOUGH TEAM TO DO THAT. AND A SOUTHERN TEAM HAS NEVER WON. WELL UNTILL JAGS DID. SO THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING AND IT DOES QUALIFIES ME FOR SMACK TALK. REMEMBER BETTER RECORD
Old 12-26-2004   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland
Dude stop. please. It's pathetic watching you cling to that win last week against the on-again/off-again Packers. You won up there, big deal. You lost today and it wasn't because your team "didn't show up". What does that mean anyway? I watched the game on TV and I saw a bunch of Jags out there. Wasn't that your team? Was that a bunch of imposters?

YOUR
TEAM
GOT
BEAT
(AGAIN)
BY
THE
TEXANS

There's no need to get upset about it. There's no reason to go into denial. Just accept that the Jacksonville Jaguars are the first team in the NFL to truly be owned by the Texans. You're our first road win, our first shutout, and you'll probably be the team we beat in the playoffs to go to our first Super Bowl. It's your destiny.

While we're beating the stuffing out the hapless Browns you're going to be watching the Raiders carve your Jags up. No playoffs for Jacksonville. Not even second place. You'll be technically tied with the Texans but we all know you're closer to the Titans deep down.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #35
LoNghoRn-TeXaN
Veteran

Quote:
COME ON PLEASE WE ARE TALKING GREEN BAY. THE BEARS SUCK AND DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE GBP. CARR IS A ***, HE COULD NEVER TAKE THE HITS LEFTWITCH TAKES. IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE HE WAS BACK IN THE GAME, HE ALWAYS DOES
We swept you fair and square. Just accept it. It will make the next six to eight months pass easier before you could even think of avenging the losses.

And if I remember correctly David Carr was sacked for a record 76 times in his rookie season and he didn't even miss a snap. It CANNOT get any more brutal than that. Just quit whinning. MODS, please shut this guy out off the MB.
LoNghoRn-TeXaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #36
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Dude stop. please. It's pathetic watching you cling to that win last week against the on-again/off-again Packers. You won up there, big deal. You lost today and it wasn't because your team "didn't show up". What does that mean anyway? I watched the game on TV and I saw a bunch of Jags out there. Wasn't that your team? Was that a bunch of imposters?

YOUR
TEAM
GOT
BEAT
(AGAIN)
BY
THE
TEXANS

There's no need to get upset about it. There's no reason to go into denial. Just accept that the Jacksonville Jaguars are the first team in the NFL to truly be owned by the Texans. You're our first road win, our first shutout, and you'll probably be the team we beat in the playoffs to go to our first Super Bowl. It's your destiny.

While we're beating the stuffing out the hapless Browns you're going to be watching the Raiders carve your Jags up. No playoffs for Jacksonville. Not even second place. You'll be technically tied with the Texans but we all know you're closer to the Titans deep down.
I nominate this for post of the year!
Old 12-26-2004   #37
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
I nominate this for post of the year!
I second!
Old 12-26-2004   #38
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Ya Congrats On The 1500 Yds That Is Great. Leftwitch Averaged An Interception 1 Out Of 11 Last Year
Old 12-26-2004   #39
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
Losing record didn't seem to matter when we played and shut out YOU!!!!!!!!!!.... One more time, 21-0, what part of that score do you not understand????.....Losing record or not, we took YOU down with us...Now go back to that little hole you crawled out of back in Jackel country....We're having our celebration here now....
*co-signin' w/ Texansgal8. Yyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
HoustonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #40
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
I second!

Thank You, Thank You, Thankyouverymuch.

I'll be here the rest of the week and don't forget to try the roast Jaguar!
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read