Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #1
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Happy Holidays to you, Jack Del Rio

Sincerely Yours,
"a division opponent"

How SWEEP it is!
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #2
Perkolater
Rookie

Actually, I came here to start a thread to congratulate the Texans.

Is that a problem?
Perkolater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #3
Perkolater
Rookie

The better team won.

Congrats. See you next season.
Old 12-26-2004   #4
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is Jagsbch?
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #5
Perkolater
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Where is Jagsbch?
Oh hell, we make fun of him on OUR boards! LOL!
Old 12-26-2004   #6
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I have to wonder if he is coming back.
Old 12-26-2004   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

He was probably at the game. I'm sure he will show.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
He was probably at the game. I'm sure he will show.

Was that the person we saw move from the top of the stadium to have his pick of seats in the bottom section?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #9
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

I couldn't believe all those empty seats. How embarrassing. I mean they were right in the middle of a playoff race. Key word: WERE!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #10
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Really was wierd seeing those seats empty. Just think how empty it would have been if they weren't in the playoff hunt. Just the grounds keepers?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #11
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Really was wierd seeing those seats empty. Just think how empty it would have been if they weren't in the playoff hunt. Just the grounds keepers?
I actually felt sorry for them with the empty seats...This was an important game and not many showed up...How sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #12
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC32
Where ya at??Are you still crying?We not only beat you, we put a hurtin on you and shut you out! I love it! I'll take Carr over Leftoverwich anyday!

YOU ARE CRAZY! PAY ATTENTION YOU HAVE A LOSING RECORD. I WANT TO SEE TEXANS GO TO GB AND WIN IN DEC... WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME TODAY JAGS LOST IT.. THEY ARE WAY BETTER TEAM, JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP. ATLEAST THEY HAVE A SHOT...CARR PLEASE
MAINEJAGSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #13
Perkolater
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAINEJAGSFAN
YOU ARE CRAZY! PAY ATTENTION YOU HAVE A LOSING RECORD. I WANT TO SEE TEXANS GO TO GB AND WIN IN DEC... WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME TODAY JAGS LOST IT.. THEY ARE WAY BETTER TEAM, JUST DIDN'T SHOW UP. ATLEAST THEY HAVE A SHOT...CARR PLEASE

Oh please. The Jags got beat. Simple
Old 12-26-2004   #14
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

Like I Said Jags Didn't Show Up. Worst Game I Have Ever Seen Since 95
Old 12-26-2004   #15
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Losing record didn't seem to matter when we played and shut out YOU!!!!!!!!!!.... One more time, 21-0, what part of that score do you not understand????.....Losing record or not, we took YOU down with us...Now go back to that little hole you crawled out of back in Jackel country....We're having our celebration here now....
Old 12-26-2004   #16
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

OH PLEASE!!! ASLONG AS JAGS ARE IN THE AFC SOUTH WE WON'T BE SEEING THE TEXENS IN THE PLAYOFFS
Old 12-26-2004   #17
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

But Won't Because We Will Win Next Week I Can Asure You That
Old 12-26-2004   #18
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
MMMM, interesting, i seem to remember the Jags saying that before the Texans game....lol...I think the Raiders will take you out....See them play lately, they are HOTTTT......YOU ARE NOT!!!!
Old 12-26-2004   #19
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim
Default ???

Quote:
S'What ya said LAST week.

Last edited by CoachJim; 12-26-2004 at 05:18 PM. Reason: adding to it
CoachJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #20
MAINEJAGSFAN
Rookie

All I Have To Say Green Bay, Under 30 Degrees. Texans Could Never Do What Jacksonville Did Last Week. Only One Other Team Has. This Week Jags Lost It Texans Didn't Win It...and Come On Oakland

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read