Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #161
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Who gives a **** about the stat sheet? The first INT Bradford should have caught it, and the 2nd, the DB made a great play.

Quit looking for negatives.
I agree and I'm not looking for negatives like some do on this board. Don't get me mixed up with them. Texans are playing great and i Hope they can keep it up. What's wrong with me hoping Carr has a big day?
Old 12-26-2004   #162
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Well, we have went 9 straight Quarters without allowing a TD from the opposing team. Hopefully they can keep it up.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You just cursed us... grin
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #163
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
That hit was vicious, and it looked even nastier on the slow-motion replay.
Bryon Leftwich got...JACKED UP!!!

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #164
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Who gives a **** about the stat sheet? The first INT Bradford should have caught it, and the 2nd, the DB made a great play.

Quit looking for negatives.
If you look at the entire thread, he is probably being the least negative of the multiple posters in this thread. fwiw

*also, this is a game thread. Expect it to be a bit reactionary.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #165
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You just cursed us... grin
LoL, i thought about that when i wrote hit. Lets hope i didn't jinx us.
Old 12-26-2004   #166
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Carr has looked pretty good too other than the intentional grounding and the last minute or so of the half, but then those were almost "bonus points" considering all we mostly wanted to do was keep Jax from scoring.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #167
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK let's keep it up defense and shut em down on this 1st drive. Sick 'em Peek, sick 'em
RTP2110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #168
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

WoW look at all those empty seats... are you telling me all those people are in the bathroom.
Old 12-26-2004   #169
AndreJ
All Pro

Nice Run stopper.
Old 12-26-2004   #170
TheTim5125
Veteran

Footsteps... maybe not
Old 12-26-2004   #171
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
LoL, i thought about that when i wrote hit. Lets hope i didn't jinx us.

You have to knock on 3 different types of wood, spit in the trashcan, and sing god bless america to remove the curse.
Old 12-26-2004   #172
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected

"Why didn't Jimmy make the Pro Bowl??!"

Old 12-26-2004   #173
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
We need to come out and get a 3-score lead right off the bat. Let's put the foot on the neck for a change.
If we can do this on the road, we will have taken a big step forward.
Old 12-26-2004   #174
TheTim5125
Veteran

Gaffney KR now...
Old 12-26-2004   #175
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Gaffney is now in for PR duty.
RTP2110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #176
Dime
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
"Why didn't Jimmy make the Pro Bowl??!"
why didnt Robinson make the Pro-Bowl
Old 12-26-2004   #177
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What's wrong with me hoping Carr has a big day?
Nothing it all. It's just that it seems like that the Carr critics will have their day ruined if they can't blame Carr for something. I want to see some of them say that Leftwich is stinking it up out there.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #178
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

God, punt returns have been a nightmare circus the entire day.

Old 12-26-2004   #179
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
You have to knock on 3 different types of wood, spit in the trashcan, and sing god bless america to remove the curse.
Consider it done!
Old 12-26-2004   #180
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134504 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I guess we all see the value in a simple catch and protect when we are in the punt return teams.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read