Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Jaguars

Texican

Practice Squad
I am sitting in my hotel room looking at the rain!!

37 degrees outside and raining perfect football weather

makes you appreciate Reliant Stadium !!

I will watch the Texans win 17-7

7 wins by the end of the day and the 8th one next week in Houston against Cleveland .

later.

Tedc said:
Bring home the win Texican!

I wish I could be there.

I sure will !!!

I cant wait but the game doesnt start till 1 crazy east coast time

i am used to noon games

rain still coming down

game15.jpg

Game Center

Carr used the hand signal and they passed as the audible again after he did the verbal run earlier. They need to change this next year. This audible system is too easy to read.

Jags offsides and in the neutral zone twice now in the first set.

TD. Great drive with a lot of qb rollouts. Exactly what a lot of people on this board have wanted to see done with Carr. Mixed it up real nice. Lets not get conservative with the lead.

running game looks a little rusty, but our O-Line is going up against stroud and henderson. They are huge

The Team looked good on the opening drive. The line was great. RG was blowing people off the ball on a few plays. I think it was Milford Brown.

Hey Fiddy, did you hear em say Jack Del Rio was concerned about Davis catching the ball out of the backfield. Guess teams do see Davis as a threat. Maybe not a threat like J. Lewis, but i'll take it. Better than nothing.

AndreJ said:
Hey Fiddy, did you hear em say Jack Del Rio was concerned about Davis catching the ball out of the backfield. Guess teams do see Davis as a threat. Maybe not a threat like J. Lewis, but i'll take it. Better than nothing.
He is a threat for soft yards but not much of one if you want a TD with that little pass. Dom has one reception TD this year with over 500 yards receiving.

I have to say that Byron was down and Smith should have just touched him down. Since they are trying to protect qb's in the game, I would be livid if this happen to Carr.

AndreJ said:
yeah, but he wasnt worried about Davis running...

Back