Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #101
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Go look at the tape. Im not here to argue with you people its Sunday and im watchin my Texans destroy the Jaguars as of 1 and 1/2 quarters. Hpefully they can keep it up.
You said that Owens gets most of his TD's in zone coverage. Send me your tape and I will review it for you.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #102
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice one. Just wish I could SEE THE *$%&# GAME!!!!

Oh well, gamecast will have to do.

Davis seems to be doin' it to it today.
Txn_in_Oki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #103
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You said that Owens gets most of his TD's in zone coverage. Send me your tape and I will review it for you.
If its not zone coverage it's one on one.
Old 12-26-2004   #104
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

penalties are killing them right now. I like.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #105
AndreJ
All Pro

1st and 30. Good lord what is the NFL Blitz!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2004   #106
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

I'm listening to the Jags radio feed and they are crying over these holding calls. Horrible call, horrible.
Old 12-26-2004   #107
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy
funny how good play by the O-line, and Defence line sure
make those dumb statements about Carr & D Davis you
made ... Stand out.
Davis needs the O-line. Sometimes the back has to make things happen with nothing. And Davis has had about 6 or 7 runs for 2 yards or less so I dont see where you are going with this. He made one nice run...

Davis has 14 attempts for 20 yards minus the 40 yard one. Dont get to excited...

And what have I said about Carr???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #108
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

They ran over Milford Brown's gap again. He has looked solid so far in replacing Weigert.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Old 12-26-2004   #109
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

DD's about to go over 1000.
Old 12-26-2004   #110
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Davis needs the O-line.
All RB's need their O-Line. Look at all the great RB's in the lague and then look at their O-Line. J.Lewis and Baltimore O-Line, Ahman Green and Green Bay O-Line, Preist Holmes and Kansas City's O-Line. All the great backs have wonderful O-Lines with the exception of a few.
Old 12-26-2004   #111
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
All RB's need their O-Line. Look at all the great RB's in the lague and then look at their O-Line. J.Lewis and Baltimore O-Line, Ahman Green and Green Bay O-Line, Preist Holmes and Kansas City's O-Line. All the great backs have wonderful O-Lines with the exception of a few.
But when their O-line fails on some plays, they can turn a broken play into a big play...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 12-26-2004   #112
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

another nice run by Davis!!!

Old 12-26-2004   #113
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, Davis is making the Jags run D look silly.
RTP2110 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #114
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Great freaking run by DD! He just broke 1000 yards for the second season in a row!

SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #115
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
But when their O-line fails on some plays, they can turn a broken play into a big play...
Another Beautiful run by Davis.
Old 12-26-2004   #116
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Nice cut block by Wade on the backside to open up that hole for Davis.
Old 12-26-2004   #117
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

DD is breaking a ton of tackles today. It's not just the blocking of the OL.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #118
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Nickel n Dime, then break a big one... Go DD.
Old 12-26-2004   #119
wags
Hall of Fame

Woohooo 1000 and counting
Old 12-26-2004   #120
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

100 yards in the 1st half for DD!!
RTP2110 is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read