Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #21
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

That looked like a Miller TD to me.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #22
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Beautiful opening drive, beautiful!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #23
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Well, someone got $100 bucks...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #24
AndreJ
All Pro

Thats teh first TD on an opening drive all season I believe.
Old 12-26-2004   #25
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim
Default Wow...

An opening drive TD ... What a novel idea
Old 12-26-2004   #26
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Thats teh first TD on an opening drive all season I believe.
I believe you are correct...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #27
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

TD. Great drive with a lot of qb rollouts. Exactly what a lot of people on this board have wanted to see done with Carr. Mixed it up real nice. Lets not get conservative with the lead.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-26-2004   #28
AndreJ
All Pro

running game looks a little rusty, but our O-Line is going up against stroud and henderson. They are huge
Old 12-26-2004   #29
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

The Team looked good on the opening drive. The line was great. RG was blowing people off the ball on a few plays. I think it was Milford Brown.
Old 12-26-2004   #30
AndreJ
All Pro

That stadium looks a little empty, but it is still early
Old 12-26-2004   #31
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jags have had some attendance problems
Old 12-26-2004   #32
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Robaire Smith doesn't handle double teams well at times. Huge hole right at him.
Old 12-26-2004   #33
AndreJ
All Pro

I Like that play call.
Old 12-26-2004   #34
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Nice opening drives on both sides of the ball.
Old 12-26-2004   #35
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Good heads up play by Glenn to fall on the ball.
Old 12-26-2004   #36
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Gaffney took the KO return and Glenn took the Punt return so far.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Old 12-26-2004   #37
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Whew!...Dodged a bullet there.
Old 12-26-2004   #38
AndreJ
All Pro

Hey Fiddy, did you hear em say Jack Del Rio was concerned about Davis catching the ball out of the backfield. Guess teams do see Davis as a threat. Maybe not a threat like J. Lewis, but i'll take it. Better than nothing.
Old 12-26-2004   #39
Meisterman
Veteran

The Jags are fighting for a playoff spot and their fans can't fill the stadium?
Meisterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004   #40
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterman
The Jags are fighting for a playoff spot and their fans can't fill the stadium?
Weird ain't it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read