Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2008   #21
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: History Lesson

fisher is overrated
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #22
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
fisher is overrated
No he's not. Does't mean we still can't beat their ass, but Firsher is not over rated. He's a damn good coach.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #23
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

wasn't the music city miracle the year he made the bowl? take that away and what has he done.
Old 09-27-2008   #24
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm just glad we have pro football in Houston. While we ain't the best in the league, we also aren't the worst. And I've seen worse in Houston pro football long before the Texans arrived.
I'll drink to that!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
wasn't the music city miracle the year he made the bowl? take that away and what has he done.
He went to the Super Bowl. He lost, but he went. We haven't been there yet.

Old 09-27-2008   #26
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

i guess when he retires he'll live across the street from marino. barry switzer has a ring and he didn't coach half as long as fisher. i guess he's a better coach?
Old 09-27-2008   #27
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
i guess when he retires he'll live across the street from marino. barry switzer has a ring and he didn't coach half as long as fisher. i guess he's a better coach?
fishers a good coach. I'm hoping Kubiac turns out to be a better one.

Sponsored links
Old 09-27-2008   #28
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

dam thorn, i remember us posting as newbies when we first started and your running circles around me on rep.
Old 09-27-2008   #29
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
fishers a good coach. I'm hoping Kubiac turns out to be a better one.
hopefully he and schaub will have time to grow together
Old 09-27-2008   #30
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
dam thorn, i remember us posting as newbies when we first started and your running circles around me on rep.
post in the politics section. Those that agree with you give you rep. LOL

Other than that, I just drink and watch the NFL on TV. It hasn't been that good the first couple of weeks.

Old 09-27-2008   #31
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
post in the politics section. Those that agree with you give you rep. LOL

Other than that, I just drink and watch the NFL on TV. It hasn't been that good the first couple of weeks.
yeah, i've gotten pretty thrashed the past few sundays. i think this weekend will be different.
Old 09-27-2008   #32
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
yeah, i've gotten pretty thrashed the past few sundays. i think this weekend will be different.

It's the internet. Get drunk and post. Or, stay sober and actually try to debate folks on their points. Both are good, both will bring you new things.

In the end, it's a football BBS and we are all Homers for the Texans. If not, we probably wouldn't be spending time here.

The Jacks are going down Sunday!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read