Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-25-2008   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool TE v. WR

Pick up a scrub TE (I have only Dallas Clark) and drop Devery Henderson or Bernard Berrian, or just lose the 2ish points a scrub TE would get me?

#1 options Randy McMichael or Robert Royal (Buf)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: TE v. WR

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2008   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TE v. WR

Still no answer?? I'd offer up some advice, but I'm not playing FF this year.
Old 09-26-2008   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Still no answer?? I'd offer up some advice, but I'm not playing FF this year.
Your advice is always welcome, even if totally ignored. Unless it invovles sausage.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2008   #5
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Your advice is always welcome, even if totally ignored. Unless it invovles sausage.
Hopefully that is not as personal as it sounds.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not sure about a scrub but LJ Smith is available for the Eagles and he has not done much yet this year so he might be due.

You could get the NO backup TE ... Billy Miller
Old 09-26-2008   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I am not sure about a scrub but LJ Smith is available for the Eagles and he has not done much yet this year so he might be due.

You could get the NO backup TE ... Billy Miller
I say scrub because I consider everyone available a scrub. Then again, for FF, outside of about 5 or 6 TE's, the rest are scrubs...
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2008   #8
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I say scrub because I consider everyone available a scrub. Then again, for FF, outside of about 5 or 6 TE's, the rest are scrubs...
I get that but he could help you.
Old 09-26-2008   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I get that but he could help you.
Not expected to play.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2008   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Robert Royal for Berrian. Saint Louis stinks
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2008   #11
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Not expected to play.
Well you could get Minn TE Visanthe Shiancoe, cause Gus Ferrote is not going to be throwing down the field. He is a scrub. And with facing the Titans running game the screen pass and short pass will be used heavily.
Old 09-26-2008   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Hopefully that is not as personal as it sounds.
No worries, I'll see him Sunday....
Old 09-26-2008   #13
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65390 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Look in the FA pool and see who's available. If you're not comfortable with any of the TE's in there, then you might want to see if you could trade berrian or henderson for somebody's backup TE (Hell Alge Crumpler is probably available and will give you probably 3 to 5 points a game).

Don't throw away players or points in fantasy unless your team is just totally stacked (doesn't sound like it is).
Old 09-26-2008   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Look in the FA pool and see who's available. If you're not comfortable with any of the TE's in there, then you might want to see if you could trade berrian or henderson for somebody's backup TE (Hell Alge Crumpler is probably available and will give you probably 3 to 5 points a game).

Don't throw away players or points in fantasy unless your team is just totally stacked (doesn't sound like it is).
Yankee and I are in the same league, in fact he beat me last week. Yeah I know crazy to help someone out but whatever he is a friend.

The guys he listed and the guys I listed are available.
Old 09-29-2008   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I'll have to look and see if any of the free agent TE's got any points. I should have just played Dallas Clark, Robert Royal got my 0 points, lol.

Oh well, time to go find a FA diamond in the rough....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read