Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2008   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Tickets for a friend

Just a thought... A coworker of mine lost everything - Ike ripped the roof off of her apartment. She's a single mom and was back at work Wednesday after Ike. They're pretty much living in an unfurnished apt. with no power (insurance is being a pain).

She's a great person and is always making sure my butt is covered at work.

I don't even know if they'd be interested in a football game, but they could really use a distraction. The Mrs. got them some free movie passes.

Soooooooooooo - if you have 2 tickets to a game in October and would be willing to donate them, or sell them at a discounted price (I'll buy them) please PM me. A parking pass would be nice also because they're not very familiar with Reliant (how to get there/where to park if you don't have a parking pass).

Thanks guys!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets for a friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Just a thought... A coworker of mine lost everything - Ike ripped the roof off of her apartment. She's a single mom and was back at work Wednesday after Ike. They're pretty much living in an unfurnished apt. with no power (insurance is being a pain).

She's a great person and is always making sure my butt is covered at work.

I don't even know if they'd be interested in a football game, but they could really use a distraction. The Mrs. got them some free movie passes.

Soooooooooooo - if you have 2 tickets to a game in October and would be willing to donate them, or sell them at a discounted price (I'll buy them) please PM me. A parking pass would be nice also because they're not very familiar with Reliant (how to get there/where to park if you don't have a parking pass).

Thanks guys!
DAMN!!! I just got rid of mine in 117. I had to hit up a scalper to buy 6 so I could take my Dad and family to see his first Texans game so mine were extras.

Single Moms/kids are my weakness. Please keep me in mind if the need pops up again.

Thanks Dood....you are a good man to try to surprise her.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets for a friend

And if you do find some for her Roc will cheerfully pay half of your costs, Hoss. Just hollah...and get some PayPal working.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read