Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-23-2008   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sack Stats

Hey, does anyone here know how to compare sack stats through various weeks?

I have the belief that the sacks stats this year are higher than they were last year at the same time of the season. Heck, just the last Steeler game gives me that perception. Or that the Patriots already are at almost half their sack total of the entire year last year.

There's a number of teams who people believed would have good offenses who are obviously struggling. I'm wondering with the 80 man training camp rosters, along with injuries to key people, if the defenses at this time of year are particularly ahead of the offenses.

Anyway, I can't figure out a way to compare sack stats from this year Week 3 to last year at Week 3. Any easy way to do that?
Old 09-23-2008   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sack Stats

I haven't found anything yet

. I also wonder if defensive coordinators (not names richard smith) took notice of what the Giants did in the superbowl and .. if you have rushers then you get aggressive and attack an offense
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 21071 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sack Stats

IDK, but i was very disappointed in the lack of pressure we put on Collins in the game last week.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read