Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-20-2008   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Aggies Vs Miami

Aggies are looking good so far. Hanging in there Miami 14 A&M 10
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #2
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aggies Vs Miami

so it looks like Miami won. Marve is awesome
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 54908 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
The Aggs defense looks horrible. Long gone are the days of the wrecking crew.(The entire reason I became and Aggie fan.) They are slow, and non athletic.

Its the only defense that I have ever seen that could make the Texans look good.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

A new offensive scheme and line versus the versatile Miami D was not a match-up I was looking forward to. Also, as Red pointed out.... our defense is horrid.

Obviously, I am not surprised by the outcome... nor am I embarrassed by it.
Old 09-21-2008   #5
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
Honestly, I like Jacory more. The guy is just so small. One hit from an FSU linebacker and he'll be injured.

I saw some good things from Marve but I really think Jacory Harris is the answer for them.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

If A&M wins this one they better enjoy it, because I don't think they will win another game this season.

14-7 at halftime......against Army.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008   #7
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

TD, 21-7. And the 7 was a gift by the refs to army.
Old 09-27-2008   #8
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
TD, 21-7. And the 7 was a gift by the refs to army.
I agree on the personal foul call on Dixon.

But the three other personal fouls?....
Old 09-27-2008   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

The defense isn't playing that bad.

But the offense has been terrible for most of the game.

Besides the two big plays they have done close to nothing.
Old 09-27-2008   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I agree on the personal foul call on Dixon.

But the three other personal fouls?....
The one called on the sideline was pretty iffy also. The extra point one didn't count on the drive, so I thought 2 of the 3 on the drive were a gift.
Old 09-27-2008   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

At least ya'll have Jerrod Johnson. The more he plays this year, the better ya'll will be next year.

If I were Sherman, I would just make the QB change permanent. I really don't see A&M in a bowl this year anyway.
Old 09-27-2008   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

The way McGee's shoulder looked when he went off the field, I think this decision may be made for Sherman.
Old 09-27-2008   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Woo Hoo!!!! Javorskie Lane time. Gotta luv the J-Train
Old 09-27-2008   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Woo Hoo!!!! Javorskie Lane time. Gotta luv the J-Train
About time right?
Old 09-27-2008   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
About time right?
He had a neck stinger and wasn't able to practice earlier this year, but I don't think Sherman is convinced about what he can do. Hopefully, he proved himself somewhat today.

I have missed him! This win was my son's first win at home as an Aggie!!!
Old 09-27-2008   #16
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
He had a neck stinger and wasn't able to practice earlier this year, but I don't think Sherman is convinced about what he can do. Hopefully, he proved himself somewhat today.

I have missed him! This win was my son's first win at home as an Aggie!!!
Well congrats!

Not the prettiest win, but it still counts.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read