Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-18-2008   #121
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Texans vs Tacks..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
There's two things that seperate us right now ... Fisher and Fat Albert . A great coach and a dominant inside presence ... that's it .
Which one of your runners is better the CJ or White or even close to the level or play. And I am talking today not 10 years ago when Green was actually good.

Neither of your S could hold Hope or Griffens jock

Our O-line is better at every position then the Texans.

Our OLB are in a different class then the ones playing on the Texans

We have a much better K

How again are you close to us?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #122
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Texans vs Tacks..........

what he said.
Old 09-18-2008   #123
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Which one of your runners is better the CJ or White or even close to the level or play. And I am talking today not 10 years ago when Green was actually good.

We have a much better K

Could you please reserve your logic for somewhere else?

The Titans have obvious advantages on the OL, RB, DL, LB and DB.

I would call it a push in terms of special teams.

Texans have an edge at receiver and at QB.

I would also reserve judgement on Fisher being far better than Kubiak, more established yes, but talent level helps a lot.

Given the above, Titans should win, but then again they still have to play the game and on any given Sunday.....
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #124
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
this thread is ridiculous. Vince might pan out yet. McNair wasn't any good at this point in his career either. The boy needs to ripen. All this SB talk is craziness. I don't really give two $#!ts about anything Oilers prior to 1997. If you guys won everything the Cowboys did... well, the Oilers would still be in Houston, uhh... try to stay with me here... if the Oilers brought titles to Nashville... there we go... you would be cursing us for laying claim to that. Instead you charge us for forty years of obscurity like our team never did anything... I got news for you... as far as I'm concerned this team of mine is a spring chicken reborn. I don't need a Super Bowl back in '99,'00,'02,'03,or '07... sure, we weren't crowned prom queen but at least we got asked to the dance instead of staying home playing with polly pocket and gi joe puppeteering mythological sex acts hating on a long lost team that turned it's back on you ala Isray and the Colts style... our team was in relative shambles when we got it and it was built into a winner, torn down, rebuilt and in the post season again... The Titans and Steelers are among the hottest teams in the AFC right now. It isn't far fetched to predict that as the AFC Championship. The idea of the Texans making the playoffs is laughable. You just don't have anything legitimate. I mean, in the depths of our worst year since the team was in Houston the Texans managed to beat the Titans twice and that was in the same dismal year. As it stands the Titans have double-digit wins over the pathetic team that hails from Houston. Double digits. We are your co-owners. I would literally be shocked if Houston pulled an upset in Nashville Sunday. The Titans beat the Texans 87% of the time. Why is that? The Titans are better than they have been in the past but they aren't even really all that great. We have an obvious weakness at qb and wr yet inspite of that the Texans are our whipping boy. Only the Colts have a better inter-divisional head to head record at 11-1. And you guys say you lost because Vince Young wasn't playing... who knows what Vince would have done... he might have stuck it in your eye like he did the time before.

there is a reason this smilie is on your menu.
Relative shambles......Eddie George, Bruce Matthews, Steve McNair and a existing franchise with management intact. The reason we hate on the Titans is because we still do not see the logic of a madman who moves a team from the 4th largest city in the U.S. with a vibrant fanbase across the state of Texas to an economic wasteland of Memphis and then to Nashville. Bud is a madman who held the city of Houston hostage and pissed them off so much they showed him the door. Get ready for it... I have a feeling when LA comes aknockin Bud is gonna follow Jed and move to Beverly Hills that is....

I apologize if our high expectations are annoying you. You see we here in Texas are used to winning Championships. I know you guys have a community college that has a good womens program I get it. Please allow us some lofty expectations on TEXANSTALK.COM. I would understand if we were annoying you on your site and your rant would be justified. Until I leave you with this.

The Texans rule and the Titans suck. I dont care if you give a ..... nah its too good of a day to spoil it with profanity.

vy....radio...now thats funny.... tarpitude..... lovin it
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #125
Bipolar The Titan

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Relative shambles......Eddie George, Bruce Matthews, Steve McNair and a existing franchise with management intact. The reason we hate on the Titans is because we still do not see the logic of a madman who moves a team from the 4th largest city in the U.S. with a vibrant fanbase across the state of Texas to an economic wasteland of Memphis and then to Nashville. Bud is a madman who held the city of Houston hostage and pissed them off so much they showed him the door. Get ready for it... I have a feeling when LA comes aknockin Bud is gonna follow Jed and move to Beverly Hills that is....

I apologize if our high expectations are annoying you. You see we here in Texas are used to winning Championships. I know you guys have a community college that has a good womens program I get it. Please allow us some lofty expectations on TEXANSTALK.COM. I would understand if we were annoying you on your site and your rant would be justified. Until I leave you with this.

The Texans rule and the Titans suck. I dont care if you give a ..... nah its too good of a day to spoil it with profanity.

vy....radio...now thats funny.... tarpitude..... lovin it
I have no problem with high expectations for your team. I applaud that. It's just that a lot of these posts prior to mine attempt to detract from what Tennessee has accomplished since the move and somehow want to hold Tennessee fans responsible for everything the franchise ever did. The rationalizations about Collins beating the corner on the long bomb that set up the game winner like that's a knock on Vince... that's silly. Say what you want about Bud Adams. It's not my role to defend him. Business is business and he did what he did and the past is the past and Nashville will do what Indianapolis has done 20 years from now if need be to keep the team. It is not my intention to annoy anyone. I just want to hang and interact. I'm just saying... hey, live up to a few expectations. Accomplish a goal higher than a .500 season before you go dissing a Conference Championship.

and it's not too good of a day for profanity. It's unwarranted.

ps- radio is unoriginal. That has been applied to A. Wright for years.
Old 09-18-2008   #126
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have a much better K

Quote:
what he said.
I guess we shouldn't even play the game than.....

I guess David didn't beat Goliath
I guess Appalachian State didn't beat Michigan
I guess Boise State didn't upset OU.
I guess the Texans didn't go into Pittsburgh and beat them with 47 total yards offense.

Pfffft!!! Pleeeease!
Old 09-18-2008   #127
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have no problem with high expectations for your team. I applaud that. It's just that a lot of these posts prior to mine attempt to detract from what Tennessee has accomplished since the move and somehow want to hold Tennessee fans responsible for everything the franchise ever did. The rationalizations about Collins beating the corner on the long bomb that set up the game winner like that's a knock on Vince... that's silly. Say what you want about Bud Adams. It's not my role to defend him. Business is business and he did what he did and the past is the past and Nashville will do what Indianapolis has done 20 years from now if need be to keep the team. It is not my intention to annoy anyone. I just want to hang and interact. I'm just saying... hey, live up to a few expectations. Accomplish a goal higher than a .500 season before you go dissing a Conference Championship.

and it's not too good of a day for profanity. It's unwarranted.

ps- radio is unoriginal. That has been applied to A. Wright for years.

and they have accomplished?????????????? Dont tell me they have made it to the playoffs. Well when i was growing up I had a football team the perpetually made it to the playoffs... you may have heard of them the Houston Oilers????? oh I see yall have made it closer.. well closer only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades.. or in your case cowchip chunking( not an insult its under his name)
It dont mean a thing unless you got a ring

as for your crack on us spending our offseason playing polly pocket or what ever...Well um no.... I spend it watching the Spurs rack up rings or deep playoff runs. You may have heard of them because like the Oilers Nashville did lobby hard and tried to steal another of my beloved teams. Yes, Nashville did "bribe" Bud and lured him from Houston.. So dont try to say your franchise has accomplished anything or has a history. They do not.your history is 10 years .. no more ours is 6. You took our franchise and made a couple of playoff runs. 07 was the first year that yall didnt have houston drafted franchise players.

Now you guys can say your history begins....wait where did fishboy get his start....yeah Houston.
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2008   #128
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Can someone please explane what the heck Titan has to do with Tennesee?
Old 09-18-2008   #129
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can someone please explane what the heck Titan has to do with Tennesee?
Inbreeding.
Old 09-18-2008   #130
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have a much better K

Hey, our kicker is good too! So there!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #131
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:

We have a much better K

Listen here you dirty tackfan...

You can say whatever you want about the Texans but King Kong Kris is off limits. Just because our offense doesn't provide him the opportunity to boot in chipshot FGs 3-6 times a game doesn't mean he wouldn't work Bironas over in an old fashioned kickoff.

Kris Brown booted in 3 FGs over 54 yards in a single game, including the game winning 57 yarder. When has Bironas... or any kicker for that matter done anything that awesome?
Old 09-18-2008   #132
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have a much better K

Fat Albert would be a big plus in stopping your OK backs . Plus Fisher is a good defensive coach .

Ryans and Bulloch are a wash even though they play different positions . Fat Albert would make our backers better .

Your K is not that much better try looking at some stats .

Our young OTs are ask to do something yours are'nt ... pass block . Your center is much better than ours and I'm not sure who your guards are .

I don't think we play with safety's .
Old 09-18-2008   #133
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I see the lot lizards are still begging us for our attention.

I love how they try to pretend that they are here for "football" talk, but it's always laced with little jabs and digs against our team...to move it into a smack talk session.

Titans fan, you've had your fun. Now as I said before: You better get home before momma gets scared and calls the cops. You left your cell phone at home, and you're out on the town in your powder-blue and hot pink "drag queen" costume way past midnight. Jeff is going to ask you to come up to the office, and the cops are there, too. Oh, and your counselor wanted to speak with you about a few things. The sponsors are calling, as well. They say they are ready to pull the endorsement contract if any more of this erratic behavior keeps happening.

The fact that you think your special teams is better than ours is proof that you're just running your mouth and don't intend to really talk "football." While you ranked # 1 in FGs, we ranked # 2 in kick returns but you guys were 27th in that category...five spots from dead last.
Old 09-18-2008   #134
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Inbreeding.
made my day
Old 09-18-2008   #135
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have a much better K
I disagree with both statments, Eric Winston could start at right tackle for almost any team in the league including the titans IMO. And Bironas isn't way better than Kris Brown, he might be a little better but it's close. And earlier you said your Special teams are better. Do you have a better KR than Andre Davis, who returned 3 kickoffs for TDs last year (2 in one game), or even Jacoby Jones, (who currently has a fumbling problem but is still dangerous on returns)?
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #136
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
I disagree with both statments, Eric Winston could start at right tackle for almost any team in the league including the titans IMO. And Bironas isn't way better than Kris Brown, he might be a little better but it's close. And earlier you said your Special teams are better. Do you have a better KR than Andre Davis, who returned 3 kickoffs for TDs last year (2 in one game), or even Jacoby Jones, (who currently has a fumbling problem but is still dangerous on returns)?
David Stewart is regarded as on of the top tackles in the NFL. Probably our weakest O-Lineman is our LG Amano and he is pretty good.

Bironas has made several clutch kicks including nailing a 60 FG against the Colts for the win; a team that would eventually win the Super Bowl. The Guy is clutch and would have been booming them last week if Cinci was not in a wind storm. I think Brown is a good kicker, don't get me wrong but I think he missed one in the first game? Lets put it this way if I needed a 50+ yard FG to win the game I take Bironas 10/10 times. I never have a doubt when he walks on the field. He is clutch.

I don't doubt you probably have a better returner then we do. But our punt game with hentr. is also probably one of the best in the league. He dropped on inside the 4 last week!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #137
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Again the titans do not have a special teams like the Texans. The Texans have always had the best or close to the best ST in the league for years. Coach Marciano is so respected I have a feeling he is here as long as he wants to be. He even cut his best returner last year (Mathis) and still had the best return game in NFL. devin hester is probably the only reason any team could be better in ST.

Dont forget about our WR core. I challenge you to compare yours to ours. No I will.

Andre Johnson
Andre Davis
Kevin Walter
David Anderson
Jacoby Jones
Owen Daniels

Notice there are no titans on there. That is because you guys dont have any. Its usually Vince to the left, Vince to the right or hey D score cause Vince just got picked off. Now that vince is out yall just sit back and hope Jonson hits a home run. Remember these names because they will be running around your secondary all day long.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 09-18-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-18-2008   #138
Bipolar The Titan

Quote:
and they have accomplished?????????????? Dont tell me they have made it to the playoffs.
They beat the Texans 10 times... but it's not like no other team has managed that.
Quote:
Well when i was growing up I had a football team the perpetually made it to the playoffs... you may have heard of them the Houston Oilers?????
then you guys should lay off on the 40 years w/o a SB crap. Which is it gonna be? The Oilers were awesome or the Titans 40 years is useless. Choose a theme.
Quote:
oh I see yall have made it closer.. well closer only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades.. or in your case cowchip chunking( not an insult its under his name)
It dont mean a thing unless you got a ring
I've had a good decade of enjoyment being in the hunt. The Texans haven't made it to the woods let alone got out of them.
Quote:
as for your crack on us spending our offseason playing polly pocket or what ever...Well um no....
do you watch youtube? or are you surfing on windows 98?
Quote:
I spend it watching the Spurs rack up rings or deep playoff runs. You may have heard of them because like the Oilers Nashville did lobby hard and tried to steal another of my beloved teams.
Who gives a f about the NBA? NBA players don't even respect the Star Spangled Banner. I read it on Yahoo the other day. I spent the summer riding motorcycles and making babies. Don't the Grizzlies suck? Guess what? I don't give a crap about the Grizzlies. So Nashville tried to take the Spurs from San Antonio? That's news to me... doesn't change the fact Bud Adams brought the Oilers to Nashville. Nashville didn't rip them away from Houston.
Quote:
Yes, Nashville did "bribe" Bud and lured him from Houston.. So dont try to say your franchise has accomplished anything or has a history. They do not.your history is 10 years .. no more ours is 6. You took our franchise and made a couple of playoff runs. 07 was the first year that yall didnt have houston drafted franchise players.
Then judge the Titans on 10 or 12 years... not 40. The Titans won the afc south. Can you say that about the Texans? Nashville offered no bribe as you allege. It happened just as I say it did. If you doubt me offer evidence to the contrary. I didn't take s#!t. Bud brought it to me. I'm simply a fan of his product. I don't care about where the team was when who was drafted. That's a really stupid non-issue. By the way, our "Houston free" squad qualified for the playoffs last year in '07.

Quote:
Now you guys can say your history begins....wait where did fishboy get his start....yeah Houston.
Fisher got his start with the Bears as a db.

honestly, it amuses me how bitter and hate filled many of you are here about all of this. Your vain attempts at agitation don't even ping on my first nerve. It's really laughable just how wrapped up many of you can be... all emotional... making racist white trash hillbilly references... all because you want to go back to to the eighties when the Astrodome was the place to be and everyone "Luv'ed Blue"... I kinda feel sorry for you. I honestly wish the Texans were good like the Colts. I'd much rather chase you guys. You guys deserve better.

Last edited by Bipolar The Titan; 09-18-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #139
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
this thread is ridiculous. Vince might pan out yet. McNair wasn't any good at this point in his career either. The boy needs to ripen. All this SB talk is craziness. I don't really give two $#!ts about anything Oilers prior to 1997. If you guys won everything the Cowboys did... well, the Oilers would still be in Houston, uhh... try to stay with me here... if the Oilers brought titles to Nashville... there we go... you would be cursing us for laying claim to that. Instead you charge us for forty years of obscurity like our team never did anything... I got news for you... as far as I'm concerned this team of mine is a spring chicken reborn. I don't need a Super Bowl back in '99,'00,'02,'03,or '07... sure, we weren't crowned prom queen but at least we got asked to the dance instead of staying home playing with polly pocket and gi joe puppeteering mythological sex acts hating on a long lost team that turned it's back on you ala Isray and the Colts style... our team was in relative shambles when we got it and it was built into a winner, torn down, rebuilt and in the post season again... The Titans and Steelers are among the hottest teams in the AFC right now. It isn't far fetched to predict that as the AFC Championship. The idea of the Texans making the playoffs is laughable. You just don't have anything legitimate. I mean, in the depths of our worst year since the team was in Houston the Texans managed to beat the Titans twice and that was in the same dismal year. As it stands the Titans have double-digit wins over the pathetic team that hails from Houston. Double digits. We are your co-owners. I would literally be shocked if Houston pulled an upset in Nashville Sunday. The Titans beat the Texans 87% of the time. Why is that? The Titans are better than they have been in the past but they aren't even really all that great. We have an obvious weakness at qb and wr yet inspite of that the Texans are our whipping boy. Only the Colts have a better inter-divisional head to head record at 11-1. And you guys say you lost because Vince Young wasn't playing... who knows what Vince would have done... he might have stuck it in your eye like he did the time before.

there is a reason this smilie is on your menu.
We started 2-0 last year too! Guess how you'll end up when Bud demands VY to start?

BTW, Nashville did try to steal the Spurs from SA. Thank god they didn't taste sweet victory from a multi-championship team!! IMO, Nashville deserves a giant steamer. Again....JMO. Since you don't have a chance at jack $hit with your owner, this was your best opportunity. Sucks to be Nashville. Must be a huge chaulk(yeah...won't let me post ****) tease. (don't say that too loud around your boy, VY)

Last edited by BSofA04; 09-18-2008 at 11:18 PM.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #140
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I kinda feel sorry for you. I honestly wish the Texans were good like the Colts. I'd much rather chase you guys. You guys deserve better.
Blah blah blah...jibberish. Tell us how your really feel. Don't suger-coat it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read