Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2008   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Texans vs Tacks..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancerdog View Post
It's no doubt that the Titans are a physical team. However, I can see AJ, Walter & OD having a big day against them. Run a two TE set and keep Vonta close to Schaub and it could be a win. I don't think the Tacks are any more talented than we are. They have Haynesworth. We've got Mario. I see them as about equal talent wise. I expect a Texans upset. Stay tight in man coverage on their WR's. Stack 8 in the box.
AH and Mario are not even close to the same caliber. You have not watched many games or are a blind homer if you actually believe that. Hope/Griffin are A LOT better then the safeties on the Texans, w/out Dante you guys do not compare at CB, even at LB we still have a better set of three guys. Yes you have Ryans but we have Bulluck and Thornton.

We have a better run game better special teams. The only place you beat us is at QB/WR. And we proved last season we can break your line repeatedly. No time to pass you could have Rice and Carter out there and still not get a single pass off.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

Hey, Hey, Haynesworth it's Fat Albert!
The dark spot on the bottom of the jersey was actually caused by what was left of Shammy after the 1st game last season.

Old 09-16-2008   #43
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
AH and Mario are not even close to the same caliber. You have not watched many games or are a blind homer if you actually believe that. Hope/Griffin are A LOT better then the safeties on the Texans, w/out Dante you guys do not compare at CB, even at LB we still have a better set of three guys. Yes you have Ryans but we have Bulluck and Thornton.

We have a better run game better special teams. The only place you beat us is at QB/WR. And we proved last season we can break your line repeatedly. No time to pass you could have Rice and Carter out there and still not get a single pass off.
Slow down a second.

Your team is 2-0 at the expense of two teams that resemble nothing of their previous years' glory.

You're starting to fluff your tail feathers out like a proud peacock. I imagine our guys are a little pissed off with the way we were hammered in week 1.

Throw in the emotions of not playing this past week, and the desire to let out some emotion(s)...and I think your Titans better squash us fast when the game begins.

Because if you don't rush out there and get a 21-point lead on us, our team is still capable of controlling the clock and methodically driving down the field and scoring points.

I expect some cockiness on your team, some expectations that are rolled over from last year's successes against us. And I think that'll be the undoing of your team.

So you might dial down the hype machine for a second here.

We used to beat the Jags all the time, too. It used to be "butter" for us...and last year was a situation where I think we expected to beat them going into the game. Without playing it first.

I think we beat your team this Sunday, in YOUR house, and that'll pour a little salt on the Vince Young wound that's become a national embarrassment to UT fans, and fans of "tough" football.

Besides, your logo is easily the most lame logo in the league (I mean, "what the hell IS that thing?), your owner is a quirky buffoon in a plaid leisure suit who drafted VY just to spite Houston, and outside of a blown call that landed you in a Super Bowl that you lost by a few feet...you haven't done crap in the post-season, rendering any of your regular season efforts useless. Let's not throw in the obvious "roll over and play dead" effort by the Colts last year that even LET you into the playoffs to begin with.

You've graced us enough with your presence, now go back to your home before your momma calls the cops to come looking for you. [/ass spanking]

Last edited by GP; 09-16-2008 at 06:30 PM.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #44
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans vs Tacks..........

Quote:

Mario is at least a top 5 DE in the NFL. AH and MW being equal is definiately a fair comparison, if not favorable to Haynesworth
Old 09-16-2008   #45
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude, you've been in Canada waaaaaay too long...

Lurk around the TOMB or GoTitans.com. You'll see him as Toronto Titan. But, he is an Astros fan...
NOPE...

On the TOMB I am madfantoronto....
I don't bother with any other board, don't have the time. Hell I spend almost as much time here arguing politics than I do talking football there.

and yes, I've spent too much time in Canada eh

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #46
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223599 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post

and yes, I've spent too much time in Canada eh
If yall didn't have the phenomena known as real winters, I'd live up there myself. But I'll take my chances with the occasional hurricane as opposed to being snowed under every year. Snow is pretty to look at, not to live in. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #47
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Fat Al hasn't been considered a top DT until he had his best and only "Great" year which was last season, and that's a fact. Before that he was and still is an injury prone, dirty player with a bad work ethic. He's been a good player,but not even considered the best at his position until recently. Mario who's only 21,and entering his 3rd year, is already considered one of the best at his position, and has his best years still ahead of him.. I know it's hard to admit for titans fans, because of Young turning out to be a bust, you have to downplay Mario.

Last edited by ReliantTexan; 09-16-2008 at 08:16 PM.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2008   #48
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Fat Al hasn't been considered a top DT until he had his best and only "Great" year which was last season, and that's a fact. Before that he was and still is an injury prone, dirty player with a bad work ethic. He's been a good player,but not even considered the best at his position until recently. Mario who's only 21,and entering his 3rd year, is already considered one of the best at his position, and has his best years still ahead of him.. I know it's hard to admit for titans fans, because of Young turning out to be a bust, you have to downplay Mario.
Yep, and don't forget he's already being mentioned as one of the top ten players in the NFL. With all that said, I find it quite ironic that you call us blind homers. absolutely comical.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #49
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Yep, and don't forget he's already being mentioned as one of the top ten players in the NFL. With all that said, I find it quite ironic that you call us blind homers. absolutely comical.
I know, The Titans beat two teams (who are both 0-2 at ths point) and all of a sudden they're all that and a bag of chips. Not that I don't think they're a really good team, but it's not like they're some unbeatable juggernaut, last year we looked pretty good at this point to, so it's too early fro them to be so sure of themselves.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #50
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not calling any shots right now. Of course I want the Texans to win, but the Titans are the better team right now. Our o-line doesn't match up good at all against them except for Winston on Kearse. Brown is going to have his gameface glued on against Vanden Bosch. He never stops coming. Fat Al against Meyers is a mismatch. Rookie Jason Jones has looked good. Keith Bullock is the most underrated defensive player in the entire league and has been for about 5 years. He just always seems to make plays. Thornton is very athletic. Finnegan is a just a damn football player. Hope and Griffin are hawks and Harper is a vet. They have an aggressive playcaller in Jim Schwartz that will bring it all game against our line.

The key to success for our Texans will be to use their defensive aggressiveness against them. Hit em with screens and draws and quick passes to lighten their rush up, and then hit em deep with our speed at WR. It's going to be tough sledding against their front with the run game. Slaton does pose some matchup problems against their LBs with his speed and elusiveness. Kubes has to figure out a way to get him in the open field.

I don't even want to talk about our defense. We have Ryans and Williams, and that's about it. Bennett needs to play better, especially in run support. Okoye needs to do something, anything. After watching the way our defense played against the run in the Steelers game, I see the Titans having at least 35 rush attempts. If our front seven can't stop the run, it's going to be another ugly, frustrating game for us Texans fans.

In all, their defense is for real. We have to pass to step up the run. Schaub should have a solid game if the line can keep him clean, which will be difficult. Our defensive front seven has to play spectacular ball. They must find a way to contain Chris Johnson and eliminate the TEs from killing us in the middle of the field. This will definitely be a tough game for our Texans. If we can pull out a victory, it will go a long way a far as a confidence builder going into the next two games against the Jags and Colts (who both really are not playing well right now).
Old 09-16-2008   #51
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
[/ass spanking]
You lost it when you brought out the logo smack... nice try though

The Jags probably were pissed about the way we ruined the start of their season last year and were probably emotional with the whole Richard Collier incident. Didn't work out too well for them, and they're a better team.

Everything BA has said is correct, it may seem a little bias, and it is, but its true. The breakdown he said is entirely correct, I don't see how anyone can dispute that. He was not bragging, he was stating what everyone who can look at it realistically would believe. That said, I personally think it will be a close game. What yall will have to do is slow down our rush and stop the run. Maybe a few screens here and there. Definitely a lot of three-step drops as they will try and protect Schaub. Our d-line is arguably deeper this year so don't expect that rush to slow down by itself.

Its going to be tough to stop that rush, though, because our run defense is so stout. Who ran the ball mostly in Pitt for you guys? Our corners are some of the best in the league when it comes to run D on the outside, not to mention a group of speedy linebackers. And you know what we have up the middle: Haynesworth, Tony Brown and Jason Jones (whom you should meet come Sunday), Stephen Tulloch (who had a good week 1 and struggled early on in Cincy) and Griffin and Hope.

Call it bragging, call it big-headed, call it over-confidence. I see those as facts that most should be able to agree with.

Is Slaton getting to play any?
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #52
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post

The key to success for our Texans will be to use their defensive aggressiveness against them. Hit em with screens and draws and quick passes to lighten their rush up, and then hit em deep with our speed at WR. It's going to be tough sledding against their front with the run game. Slaton does pose some matchup problems against their LBs with his speed and elusiveness. Kubes has to figure out a way to get him in the open field.
I agree with everything you said except for the Slaton thing unless your talking through a screen. We have speed on the outside with Bulluck and Thornton, in the past we had a real problem with speedy backs of the Slaton type but I don't think that's been as much of a problem the last few years with the emergence of Finnegan and Harper providing contain on the outside. They have a knack for reading run, stepping up and forcing the guy inside where Thornton/Bulluck will have a beat on them. That said, I definitely won't rule out a big run or two because speed is a scary thing no matter who you have defending it.

You're 100% correct about going over the top and I think that's where we are most vulnerable on defense. Griffin hasn't played the long ball well at all this preseason or the first two weeks so we'll see how he does if Schaub has enough time to get the ball off. That's why it hasn't hurt us this far, the pass rush has been so dominant that they haven't had time to make an accurate throw. Harper is especially vulnerable with his speed deficiency and Schwartz doesn't rotate our corners so if Johnson lines up across from him I can definitely see the mismatch.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008   #53
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Slow down a second.

Your team is 2-0 at the expense of two teams that resemble nothing of their previous years' glory.

You're starting to fluff your tail feathers out like a proud peacock. I imagine our guys are a little pissed off with the way we were hammered in week 1.

Throw in the emotions of not playing this past week, and the desire to let out some emotion(s)...and I think your Titans better squash us fast when the game begins.
You respond to me then down rep me. Classy!

Either man up to the post or don't. In response to this post though:

Pissed off or not that does not make a mid line player better. I am not saying the Texans have not improved but I don't really think Schaub is the answer. Your D is not there and defiantly not there without Robinson in the secondary. Trust me as a Titan fan I have seen some poor S play and it kills every level of the D. Until the Texans get a legitimate S that can play the run and cover to support against the pass they will not be a playoff team IMO.

Quote:
Because if you don't rush out there and get a 21-point lead on us, our team is still capable of controlling the clock and methodically driving down the field and scoring points.

I guess you think we are cocky because we can play Fisher Ball? As your D sits right now I think we put up 24 points through air and ground. I think Johnson will wear down your LBs chasing him down, L-Dub will pound a so far soft run D, and Collins will sprinkle in enough passes to keep the ball moving.

Quote:
I expect some cockiness on your team, some expectations that are rolled over from last year's successes against us. And I think that'll be the undoing of your team.

So you might dial down the hype machine for a second here.

We used to beat the Jags all the time, too. It used to be "butter" for us...and last year was a situation where I think we expected to beat them going into the game. Without playing it first.
We were ranked 5th in D last season. We are ranked #1 going into this game. Jagaurs were ESPNs love child and we took the to the taxidermist The Bengles we gave to Sigrid and Roy. What do you think Omaha Steaks is going to do with you this week?

Quote:
I think we beat your team this Sunday, in YOUR house, and that'll pour a little salt on the Vince Young wound that's become a national embarrassment to UT fans, and fans of "tough" football.
Based on what?

Quote:
Besides, your logo is easily the most lame logo in the league (I mean, "what the hell IS that thing?), your owner is a quirky buffoon in a plaid leisure suit who drafted VY just to spite Houston, and outside of a blown call that landed you in a Super Bowl that you lost by a few feet...you haven't done crap in the post-season, rendering any of your regular season efforts useless. Let's not throw in the obvious "roll over and play dead" effort by the Colts last year that even LET you into the playoffs to begin with.

You've graced us enough with your presence, now go back to your home before your momma calls the cops to come looking for you. [/ass spanking]
How was the pick to 'spite Houston'? As I recall we drafted after you. Poor choice maybe but do you honestly think Young would have stayed in play until the Texans came back around to pick?

Better to be at the Super Bowl and see what it is like then sit on a team for 6 years that has not even broken the .500 barrier Yeah yeah yeah 40+ without a title. But a winning season and just the chance in the playoffs feels pretty good too.

Its all fun and games man, I am just offering a different opinion.

You want to bet your sig for a month on the game since you think you will win?

Old 09-16-2008   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Mario is at least a top 5 DE in the NFL. AH and MW being equal is definiately a fair comparison, if not favorable to Haynesworth
I am not doubting Williams skill as a player. I don't think I have said that in any posts. I am just stating when AH is on his game he is unstoppable. This is a division game and he is getting paid by the play.

Old 09-16-2008   #55
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
I never down played the guy. Watch last years Carolina game and tell me you can not see what AH can do. Rewatch the 1st Texans Titans game last season. He went through your line like it was not even there. I agree with all the lazy comments but he is playing for money right now. I would love if we gave him some ridiculous incentive based contract. You would see the greatest DT that would even play.

Old 09-17-2008   #56
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

I cant even begin to explain on how much I hate your Titans and I mean words arent even enough. I mean call me crazy but I don't even get mad if the Texans lose to the Titans or vice a verse. The fact that the Titans even exist makes me sick and no matter how many years pass you are still playing in this league with a stolen team colors and all. I am sure the Browns fans feel the same way about the Ravens but at least the city was able to retain the name and records good ol Bud had to have everything. I despise anything and everything the Titans stand for and their crappy ass owner. Please feel free to tell your owner to keep using a slogan that isn't his aka "Luv ya blue" and oh its pretty cheap also. You can call me childish you can say I cant get over the fact that the Oilers are gone and hey some of that is true.

http://www.titansproshop.com/main_de...e%20Note%20Pad
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #57
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I am an Oilers fan ...

Old 09-17-2008   #58
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am an Oilers fan ...
Edmonton had an awesome run in the '80's with that Gretsky fellow

on a serious note. I can't say this is make or break for our defensive coordinator but if we lay another goose egg on the defensive side of the ball .. the howling needs to get louder
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #59
AMMOTITAN
Rookie

Ahhh my poor poor Texan fans. While I feel for everything your going for with the Hurricane and all, I hope we smash your team into the Dirt. While reading this thread, I see lots of Stop the run, stop the run, ect ect. Vince isnt back there any more. Watch what Ole Kerry does to you this weekend.

Before I show any more homerism to my titans, let me pay your team the respect it deserves. You have TWO outstanding defensive players in Williams and Ryans. Absolute BEAST. I also think AJ is a top 5 WR and wish we had him (maybe a VY for AJ trade??? LOL)

With that being said....overall you guys are horrible. I thought this would be the year you bounced back and MAYBE took second place in the division. The colts are on a downward spiral, and the jags are following them. BUTTTT........it doesnt look like you aquired a RB, or a OLINE that can block. Without that....against the BEST DLINE in the league (AH, KVB, THE FREAK, and Tony Brown) your in for a LONG game on Defense and short one with the ball this Sunday. I will be upset if we dont get 5 Sacks and two turnovers.

Chris Johnson.....do I need to say more?? If you dont know who this guy is, look him up on Youtube, or look at the stat line.
AMMOTITAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #60
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMOTITAN View Post
Ahhh my poor poor Texan fans. While I feel for everything your going for with the Hurricane and all, I hope we smash your team into the Dirt. While reading this thread, I see lots of Stop the run, stop the run, ect ect. Vince isnt back there any more. Watch what Ole Kerry does to you this weekend.
Wait a minute.

Who posted this a while back?

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...88&postcount=6

Oh yeah...that was YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammotitan
Young is the REAL DEAL! He does make some bad throws, but he does make some good ones too!!!!
So, when Kerry Collins plays like, well, Kerry Collins are you going to come start the Chris Simms is the REAL DEAL thread?
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read