Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-12-2008   #1
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who To Start...

DeSean Jackson (@ DAL) or David Patten (@WAS)?

also,

MJD (vs BUF), Kevin Smith (vs GB), or Sammy Morris (@ NYJ)

I'm leaning toward Patten and Morris, but I am really torn.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who To Start...

Uh, pick somebody off the waiver wire?
Old 09-12-2008   #3
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post

also,

I'd go Patten and whichever RB you choose. They all look tempting. And don't you mean Sammy Morris of the New England Patriots???
Old 09-13-2008   #4
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd go with Jackson and Morris.

Jackson is the big new thing, Morris will get carries and dump off passes trying to protect Cassell.
Old 09-13-2008   #5
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Patten is now the #1 playing a team that had no pass rush and a not so great secondary... not to mention one of the best QBs in the league throwing his way.

I'd say Patten and then Morris because New England will try and run as much as possible and some have said BB doesn't like Maroney. Kevin Smith is the starter and wil get the bulk of carries against a defense that did pretty well against AD last weekend, but Smith may still get a score. I sat MJD this week in favor of Julius Jones (Maurice Morris is out and they're playing SF) because of what Buffalo's D showed last week and the current state of the Jaguars offensive line
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008   #6
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post

also,

I say Jackson and Morris. Morris for SURE - Jackson/Patten is a lot closer.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008   #7
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

deleted
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2008   #8
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris Johnson (titans) vs. Texans (29th ranked rushing def.)
or
Earnest Graham (tampa) vs. bears(8th ranked rushing def)

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #9
Ckw

What two WR would you guys start between Roy Williams @ SF, Lee Evans vs. Oak., and Chris Chambers vs. NYJ?? I am leaning towards Williams and Evans but Chambers has been the best of them so far. Suggestions?

Also, do you guys predict McFadden to get as many carries this week? My RBs are DeAngelo Williams, McFadden, and Maroney. I can start 1 and also have a RB/WR.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2008   #10
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Chris Johnson (titans) vs. Texans (29th ranked rushing def.)
or
Earnest Graham (tampa) vs. bears(8th ranked rushing def)
Chris Johnson. I am afraid his speed may kill us.
Old 09-19-2008   #11
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Chris Johnson. I am afraid his speed may kill us.
We have the same fear.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read