Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-11-2008   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default I'm starting Willis McGahee......

... against the Texans, what do you think of the matchup??
Old 09-11-2008   #2
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm starting Willis McGahee......

I'm starting him also, though I'm not sure if he'll be in game shape this weekend. From a TExans' fan standpoint I hope not. But if I'm wrong, at least my fantasy team will benefit.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
... against the Texans, what do you think of the matchup??
I wish I was playing you this week.

Willis is coming off an injury, didn't play in the pre-season and never really had been an effective runner, even when he was healthy.

But hey it's you're choice. I guess if your other two starting RBs suck last week, and you have no choice, then go for it.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #4
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I have Ray Rice and Slaton on my team, but I can only start two RBs and have Turner and Bush.

McGahee? Depends on who else you got, but I am not a big fan right now of WM and I think the Texans D will be amped.
Old 09-11-2008   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
I wish I was playing you this week.

Willis is coming off an injury, didn't play in the pre-season and never really had been an effective runner, even when he was healthy.

But hey it's you're choice. I guess if your other two starting RBs suck last week, and you have no choice, then go for it.
I understand, but Willie Parker sat out 1.5 quarters.....

LT never plays in the preseason...

& Willis was a top ten running back last season.... & the most consistant from week to week.

I've also got the ability to start three running backs. Reggie Bush, who had a very good week one in my league.... & LT who didn't.

I'll start all three, only two recievers, Andre Johnson & Eddie Royal.

I got second place in my league last week, I'm pretty sure I'll win my game, I'm hoping I'll win the week.
Old 09-11-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just alittle skeptical about players who miss pre-season and is coming off injures from the end of last year. Look at Steven Jackson(no pre-season game) and Ronnie Brown(injury last year) and how they perform this week.

But good luck to you on this week and the rest of the year for FFL. I just hope Willis doesn't prove me wrong this week and go "Willie" on us.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #7
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

So, how did that work for you?
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read