Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2008   #1
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default Stay Safe!

Stay safe guys, I hope the Hurricane passes through without causing any damage to yourselves or your livelihoods. My thoughts are with you all.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stay Safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Stay safe guys, I hope the Hurricane passes through without causing any damage to yourselves or your livelihoods. My thoughts are with you all.
Thanks man!! Got your plane tickets to come to Houston this year????
Old 09-11-2008   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Andy! Just be glad with this is all over! Gettin on my nerves!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #4
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

I am keeping y'all all in my thoughts and prayers. If anyone needs a place to go...come to New Braunfels!!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #5
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wanted to add a stay safe guys
Old 09-12-2008   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, absolutely. I am praying for the safety of my family, friends, Texans Talk brethren, and all those in Htown and the surrounding areas that will be affected by Ike. May all of you come out unscathed.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #7
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thanks man!! Got your plane tickets to come to Houston this year????
Im not sure weather I can afford it just yet. I was originally looking at coming to the Ravens game, good job I couldn't afford it just yet. Still keeping my fingers crossed for later on this season though.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-26-2008   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks all for the well wishes

Had some problems but crawled out of the hole

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read