Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-11-2008   #1
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Post Your Fantasy Football Team

Post your best (or only) fantasy football team. Mine:

Active:

QB: Brett Favre
RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Steven Jackson
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald
WR3: Terrell Owens
TE: Antonio Gates
DST: Bears
K: Nick Folk

Bench:

Owen Daniels
Cowboys DST
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt
Jamal Lewis
Donovan McNabb
Hines Ward

Ownage at ESPN confirmed.

Oh yeah, I'm in a 10 team ESPN league where everyone is active.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 08-11-2008 at 02:59 AM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Post Your Fantasy Football Team

QB: Tom Brady (5th selection)
RB: MJD (29th selection)
RB2: Thomas Jones (77th selection)
WR: Andre Johnson (20th pick "championship")
WR2: Santonio Holmes (44th selection)
WR3: Derrick Mason (92nd selection)
TE: Chris Cooley (53rd pick)
K: John Kasay (164)
DST: Vikings (68th pick)
QB2: Schaubbie! (101st selection)
RB3: Matt Forte (116th)
RB4: Ray Rice (149th)
WR4: Sidney Rice (125th)
WR5: James Hardy (140th)

It was an early morning draft, so there were a lot of autopickers out there. I reached a couple times to beat the rush on a few players because I memorized the autopick order. I didn't want to take Brady, but the only RB I thought had value when I picked was Lynch, I probably should have gone with him. Didn't intend to take Cooley or the Vikings, but with so many autopicks, the people I did want were likely to fall to me in the next rounds anyway, so I picked cooley in the 5th, and missed Calvin Johnson by 1 pick, then didn't want anyone so went with the Vikes defense before the autopicker went defense happy. I figure Matt Forte will be the starting RB in Bear land by week 3, and probably their only offense. Ray Rice has a good game 1 matchup and McGahee might be injured for that one. Schaub was the QB I was targeting, but I ended up going Brady in round one, at least I've got depth in the rare event Brady's foot injury is serious. Thomas Jones should have a better year with his improved line and people focusing more on Farve. Sidney Rice and James Hardy were reaches, but have good upside (IMO), I think Hardy is the 2nd WR on the depth chart for the Bills.
Old 08-19-2008   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I got rid of Joey Galloway, and picked up Philip Rivers on the waiver wire. Rivers is trade bait, and hopefully he helps me out of Favre starts screwing up and McNabb is hurt. QB is my weakest point on the team.
Old 08-20-2008   #4
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

LEAGUE 1:

QB: ANDERSON, D (CLE)
RB: JAMES, E (ARI)
RB: WHITE, L (TENN)
WR: MOSS, R (NE)
WR: OWENS, T (DAL)
WR: COLSTON, M (NO)
TE: CLARK, D (CHI)
DEF: MINN
K: BROWN, J (STL)

BENCH

WARD, H (PITT) - WR
MCALLISTER, D (NO) - RB
HARDY, J (BUF) - WR
EDWARDS, T (BUF) - QB
CHICAGO - DEF
WALTER, K (HOU) - WR
ROYAL. R (BUF) - TE

i had the last pick of rd 1 and 1st of rd 2

my WR r gonna own everyone
Old 08-29-2008   #5
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is mine from our NFL.com league. It's nothing special.

Favre, Brett QB NYJ
Addai, Joseph RB IND
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Chambers, Chris WR SD
Colston, Marques WR NO
Harrison, Marvin WR IND
Gates, Antonio TE SD
Gould, Robbie K CHI
Giants DST

Bulger, Marc QB STL
Maroney, Laurence RB NE
Burleson, Nate WR SEA
Crumpler, Alge TE TEN
Ravens DST

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #6
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post

Active:

Bench:

Owen Daniels
Cowboys DST
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt
Jamal Lewis
Donovan McNabb
Hines Ward

Do the other people watch football? Because there is no way you should have been able to get that team.. lol
Old 08-29-2008   #7
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

STARTERS
QB Jay Cutler, Den QB
RB Brian Westbrook, Phi RB
RB Jamal Lewis, Cle RB P
RB/WR Roddy White, Atl WR
WR Braylon Edwards, Cle WR
WR Greg Jennings, GB WR
TE Todd Heap, Bal TE P
D/ST Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST
K Kris Brown, Hou K

BENCH
Bench Matt Forte, Chi RB
Bench Marc Bulger, StL QB
Bench Packers D/ST, GB D/ST
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
Bench Dustin Keller, NYJ TE
Bench Jabar Gaffney, NE WR
Bench Steve Smith*, Car WR O

Draft Recap: 12 person league. I'm not doing these from memory, I'm getting them out of the Draft Recap at ESPN. Some of the picks are kind of funky, so I'm not really sure if I picked some of them at the right point. Person who entered these in doesn't know how to do it I guess, because LT is taken with a late 2nd round pick according to this. lol

1st round, 4th pick, Brian Westbrook. Easy choice.
2nd Round, 8th pick, Jamal Lewis. Pretty easy, hoping for another big year.
3rd Round, 4th pick, Braylon Edwards. Thank god I got him before the run on WRs. It started right after my pick. lol
4th round, 8th pick, Jay Cutler. Got him after the run on QBs. Bleh. Still solid pick.
5th round, 4th pick, Greg Jennings. Solid pick, and well, yeah. lol
6th round, 8th pick, Roddy White. I wanted to get my starting WR out of the way before the lack of talent comes in. Plus, I picked him up off of waivers last year and he was dynomite for me. Helped me win the championship. Gotta show loyalty, lol.
7th round, 4th pick, Matt Forte. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. lol. Picking him up so early. I think I was in a rush when I made this pick because I had to potty real bad. :[ This was a live draft, lol.
8th round, 8th pick, Pats D. Solid pick, and a lot of the better defenses were already taken. Still not bad at all though.
9th round, 4th pick, Marc Bulger. I picked him as my top QB last year and I had to start Tony Homo because Marc sucked it up so bad. But he's heathy now and I didn't have a better choice at the time.
10th round, 8th pick, Kris Brown. This is probably a mistake by commish. I remember picking up like 2nd to last round. lol I'm glad I got my guy though.
11th round, 4th pick, Todd Heap. I had forgotten to pick a starting TE. oops. (OMG, YES. Rice is totally kicking SMU's ass right now. mkay, back to draft.)
12th round, 8th pick, Packers D. Really lucky pick right here. To get a potential starting D so late in the draft.
13th round, 4th pick, Ahmad Bradshaw. Eh, late round pick, needed a RB and there was nobody better.
14th round 8th pick, Dustin Keller. Depending on how the season goes, he could end up being my starting TE with the arrival of Favre in NY and all. Good late round pick, imo. Potential steal.
15th round, 4th pick, Jabar Gaffney. Late round pick, no one better. Needed a WR. lol. Plus my draft mag said he was a steal! Pfft. :P
16th round, 8th pick. T.J. Duckett. I though he would have a nice season, but I ended up dropping him because I learned no one picked up Steve Smith in the draft lol.
Old 08-29-2008   #8
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Active:

Bench:

Owen Daniels
Cowboys DST
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt
Jamal Lewis
Donovan McNabb
Hines Ward

Nice two team league. No way you pull that team in a league that has any clue.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #9
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Active:

Bench:

Owen Daniels
Cowboys DST
Joey Galloway
Torry Holt
Jamal Lewis
Donovan McNabb
Hines Ward

I have to ask this...did you draft against 9 mentally retarded people?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #10
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

My long-running money league team, the LAZERKITTIESPEWPEWPEW:

QB: Palmer
RB1: S. Jackson
RB2: T. Jones
WR1: Wayne
WR2: Marshall
TE: LJ Smith
Flex: see bench
K: Graham
DEF: Bucs

Bench:

RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Chris Perry
WR: Chris Chambers
WR: Reggie Brown
WR: Amani Toomer
QB: Kitna

TDs: 6 rush/rec, 4 pass
PPR: .5
Yards: 1 per 10 rush/rec

I won't even post my autodraft Yahoo team. It's horrible. I'm doing a livedraft tonight on Yahoo.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #11
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Mr. White's Black Helicopters

Starters
McNabb, Donovan QB PHI
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD
Parker, Willie RB PIT
Colston, Marques WR NO
Driver, Donald WR GB
Harrison, Marvin WR IND
Daniels, Owen TE HOU
Kaeding, Nate K SD
Steelers DST

Bench
Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Bradshaw, Ahmad RB NYG
Sproles, Darren RB SD
Meachem, Robert WR
Boss, Kevin TE NYG
Olsen, Greg TE CHI

We have 12 teams and a 16 round draft.

I had first draw, so I picked LT (of course.) Willie Parker was an accident because time ran out, but I'll take him anyway. He'll be a damn good Flex player.

I had some computer problems during the draft and ended up drafting 2 reserve TE's when I wanted another DST. I was really just glad to get Darren Sproles for LT's handcuff.

My only suspect pick IMO was Jamal Lewis, but then I considered the line that he's running behind and decided to take a chance on him.

The steal of the draft was Marvin Harrison in the 5th round. Not bad.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #12
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
I have to ask this...did you draft against 9 mentally retarded people?
Believe it or not, my draft actually went normally: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/d...leagueId=38138

The trades are what did it (I'm HTX):

(1) traded Terrell Owens, Dal WR to Guerillas
HTX traded Roy Williams, Det WR to crew
HTX traded David Garrard, Jac QB to crew

DAVI traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to Guerillas
HTX traded Edgerrin James, Ari RB to davis
HTX traded Steve Slaton, Hou RB to davis

(1) traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB to Guerillas
HTX traded Ahman Green, Hou RB to crew

(1) traded Steven Jackson, StL RB to Guerillas
(1) traded Brett Favre, NYJ QB to Guerillas
HTX traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to crew
HTX traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to crew

HTX traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB to crew
(1) traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to Guerillas
Old 08-30-2008   #13
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Believe it or not, my draft actually went normally: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/d...leagueId=38138

The trades are what did it (I'm HTX):

(1) traded Terrell Owens, Dal WR to Guerillas
HTX traded Roy Williams, Det WR to crew
HTX traded David Garrard, Jac QB to crew

DAVI traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to Guerillas
HTX traded Edgerrin James, Ari RB to davis
HTX traded Steve Slaton, Hou RB to davis

(1) traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB to Guerillas
HTX traded Ahman Green, Hou RB to crew

(1) traded Steven Jackson, StL RB to Guerillas
(1) traded Brett Favre, NYJ QB to Guerillas
HTX traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to crew
HTX traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to crew

HTX traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB to crew
(1) traded Jamal Lewis, Cle RB to Guerillas
They may have drafted decent but they sure dont know what good value for trades are..
Old 08-30-2008   #14
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5748 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

12 Teams 15 Rounds I had the 6th pick

Active:

QB: David Garrard
RB1: Joseph Addai
RB/WR: Laurence Maroney
RB/WR: Santonio Holmes
RB/WR: Lee Evans
TE: Alge Crumpler
DST: TB
K: Kris Brown

Bench:
QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Steve Slaton
RB: Rashard Mendenhall
RB: Jamaal Charles
WR: Anthony Gonzalez
WR: Sidney Rice
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #15
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

drafted today, 2 of 12. all TDs = 6pts. max 2 keepers; keepers count as round 4 (and 5 if necessary). anyone drafted before round 3 are ineligible for keeper -- can only keep person on your roster 1 additional year.

my keeper (1): Randy Moss (6th rounder last year)

QB Brees (2.11)
RB A Peterson (MIN, 1.02)
WR R Moss (4.11, keeper)
RB-WR Parker (3.02)
RB-WR J Stewart (5.02)
RB-WR Ricky Wms (6.11)
TE Shockey
K Kris Brown
DEF Seahawks

other backups
QB2 Jason Campbell
QB3 JT O'Sullivan (last pick -- 18th round)
RB Mendenhall
RB J Charles
WR Wilford
WR L Robinson (ATL)
WR J Hardy (BUF)
+2 other scrubs I cannot recall at the moment

I was surprised to see Brees there at 2.11.
Any thoughts/feedback?
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #16
GuerillaBlack
Money!

What site is your team at?
Old 08-30-2008   #17
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Mr. White's Black Helicopters

Starters
McNabb, Donovan QB PHI
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Tomlinson, LaDainian RB SD
Parker, Willie RB PIT
Colston, Marques WR NO
Driver, Donald WR GB
Harrison, Marvin WR IND
Daniels, Owen TE HOU
Kaeding, Nate K SD
Steelers DST

Bench
Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA
Bradshaw, Ahmad RB NYG
Sproles, Darren RB SD
Meachem, Robert WR
Boss, Kevin TE NYG
Olsen, Greg TE CHI

We have 12 teams and a 16 round draft.

I had first draw, so I picked LT (of course.) Willie Parker was an accident because time ran out, but I'll take him anyway. He'll be a damn good Flex player.

I had some computer problems during the draft and ended up drafting 2 reserve TE's when I wanted another DST. I was really just glad to get Darren Sproles for LT's handcuff.

My only suspect pick IMO was Jamal Lewis, but then I considered the line that he's running behind and decided to take a chance on him.

The steal of the draft was Marvin Harrison in the 5th round. Not bad.
Marvin was there in the 5th in my draft also.
Curious -- was Brees there at the end of the 2nd?
I think you did fine with Jamal Lewis and Fast Willie. (one of my strategies, which i ultimately ditched but heavily considered, was Brady at 1.02, then target Lewis and Parker.)
Old 08-30-2008   #18
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
What site is your team at?
Assuming you are asking me, it is a private league on cbssportsline. You would not be able to see it. "Fat Guys in Little Coats" (All hail Tommy Boy)
Old 08-30-2008   #19
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Here is mine from our NFL.com league. It's nothing special.

Favre, Brett QB NYJ
Addai, Joseph RB IND
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Chambers, Chris WR SD
Colston, Marques WR NO
Harrison, Marvin WR IND
Gates, Antonio TE SD
Gould, Robbie K CHI
Giants DST

Bulger, Marc QB STL
Maroney, Laurence RB NE
Burleson, Nate WR SEA
Crumpler, Alge TE TEN
Ravens DST
Actually, I think you are gonna be quite happy with that team. Unless, the "nothing special" was mildly sarcastic. You are quite solid at WR (Harrison. #3. Wow.), and MORE than servicable at RB. Jamal could go big, and you are not even starting Maroney.
Old 08-31-2008   #20
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just had my 1st ever live draft. By live in mean in person with the guys. Here's what I came out with.

QB: Carson Palmer, Jon Kitna

RB: Steven Jackson, Clinton Portis, Michael Turner, Matt Forte, Deuce McAllister, Ahman Green

WR: Calvin Johnson, Lee Evans, Chris Chambers

TE: Jason Witten, Vernon Davis

K: Josh Brown

DST: Chicago Bears
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read