Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-10-2008   #81
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
doesn't seem like it........

No Vince has multiple accounts, and posts under everyone else's name on this board............this board "hearts" VY..............
well i wonder if you are reading my posts then ..I most of my cracks or jokes but when I put on there "on a serious note" I am not making cracks
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #82
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think Terry Bradshaw won a couple of Super Bowls with chemical imbalances...

I'm sick of all this whiney titty baby crap. The real title of this thread should be:

*thanks Wolf*
and some people go into "suicide mode"

we are all "individuals" that handle things differently...........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #83
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mommy: "He's hurting inside and out."

"The Associated Press reports Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young's mother, Felicia Young, said her son has indicated he is 'hurting inside and out' and doesn't want to play football. "What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?" F. Young said. "He may not want to deal with it (all), but you have to get to that point before you make that decision first." V. Young did not go to the team's offices Monday, Sept. 8, and postponed his MRI until Tuesday, Sept. 9. He also met with a psychologist at his home along with head coach Jeff Fisher and another team official. The questions about his mental state stem from his being booed after throwing a second interception Sunday, Sept. 7. He only returned to the game after pushed by Fisher.
Analysis: It appears as if Young's knee isn't the only body part that's hurting, and if Vince isn't mentally ready to return it doesn't matter if his knee is sound or not. That the Titans brought in Chris Simms so quickly when Young could return to the field in a month or so suggests they're not necessarily sold on his commitment going forward."

"VINCE’S PAST WORDS SPEAK VOLUMES
Posted by Mike Florio on September 10, 2008, 9:56 a.m.
A reader commenting on this morning’s latest development in the Vince Young saga reminded us about a quote from Young, made at a time when Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was complaining that black quarterbacks face greater criticism and scrutiny than white quarterbacks.

“Black or white quarterbacks, we all go through something because that’s the life of a quarterback,” Vince Young said last year. “You’ve got to be able to handle all the pressure. You’ve got to be able to handle the losses. You’ve got to be able to handle the media. If you can’t handle it, you’ve got to get off that position and go play something else.”

And maybe that’s what Vince is currently doing. On Monday, maybe Vince wasn’t thinking about ending his life; perhaps he was only thinking about ending his career.

So why would that have freaked out his family? We can think of more than 50 million reasons."

Mybe it is time for him to go play something else.
Old 09-10-2008   #84
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
So why would that have freaked out his family? We can think of more than 50 million reasons."
I doubt his family cares more about his money than his well being.
Old 09-10-2008   #85
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

[QUITEOn Monday, maybe Vince wasn’t thinking about ending his life; perhaps he was only thinking about ending his career.

QUOTE]

I didn't say that his family cared more about money than his health - the article said that perhaps Vince wasn't think of ending his life, but ending his NFL career and that perhaps that is why his family got paranoid and called Fisher.
Old 09-10-2008   #86
Polo

ok.
Old 09-10-2008   #87
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
But he does have a tattoo of his name on his BACK.
You can tell a lot about a person by what they get put on them when they go get some ink.

Old 09-10-2008   #88
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 22184 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
exactly, so maybe u should not say anything..............If I had the option to live the "regular" life I live now and be happy, or have money and be miserable on the inside, I'd choose the former.....................my happiness, not my bank account is what matters at the end of the day..........
Maybe you shouldn't be telling me what I can and can not say.

By the way, I do have a clue about what I am talking about. Anxiety and Depression, been there done that. Still never made me act like a baby.

I'm with you on having a regular life and no money but being happy as opposed to having money and being miserable, I would take that any day of the week. I guess my point about VY making millions was miscontstrued by you. The point I was making was that he has it pretty freaking good right now as far as life goes. Starting NFL QB, large bank account, adoration of many fans around the nation, the ability to help his family out, and the list goes on. Im pretty sure the good out weighs the bad in VY's life right now. The only real problem is his suckatude on the field, and you know who the only one that is going to fix that is? Its not a therapist, its not a psychologist, its not a physiologist. Its Vince Young.

Chemical Imbalances? Jeffrey Dahmer had chemical imbalances. VY just has maturity issues.
Old 09-10-2008   #89
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
The point I was making was that he has it pretty freaking good right now as far as life goes. Starting NFL QB, large bank account, adoration of many fans around the nation, the ability to help his family out, and the list goes on. Im pretty sure the good out weighs the bad in VY's life right now.

I LOL @ stuff like this...

Humans are so funny...

I'm pretty sure there are millions of individuals who look at a regular guy having the time to type on an internet message board much like you view VY.

There are many people who probably think you "have it pretty freaking good right now"...And I can say that with confidence without knowing anything about you other than you're posting on a message board...

Just because someones situation is better than yours doesn't mean they are beyond life's problems.
Old 09-10-2008   #90
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1924424/5890813

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #91
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Vince:

Quote:
"It's Professional football! It's the NFL! It ain't intramurals!"

"Go play intramurals, brother … go play intramurals,"
Old 09-10-2008   #92
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
he was a ROOKIE....who had multiple comebacks, almost got his team to the playoffs despite not playing all of the season, was ROY, went to the probowl, the media was giving him props, etc.............................that IS a good year......
His defense and running game almost got them into the playoffs.
The ROY of the year honor was total BS, Colston should have gotten that.
The pro bowl is just a popularity contest, there were much better Qb's that got ripped off.
Both of these things are because of the media. The media thought Leaf was going to be a solid QB. The media thought Reggie Bush was going to be able to run between the tackles. The media thought Vick was a great QB. The media is wrong alot.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #93
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

If this was mentioned my apologies, but could you imagine what this story would be if VY played in New York?? Could you imagine the state of mind VY could theoretically be in right now?

Maybe when you have so many microphones in front of you it wouldn't really matter as much as one would think, so I stress the theoretical part.
Old 09-10-2008   #94
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

By the way, I do have a clue about what I am talking about. Anxiety and Depression, been there done that. Still never made me act like a baby.

I'm with you on having a regular life and no money but being happy as opposed to having money and being miserable, I would take that any day of the week. I guess my point about VY making millions was miscontstrued by you. The point I was making was that he has it pretty freaking good right now as far as life goes. Starting NFL QB, large bank account, adoration of many fans around the nation, the ability to help his family out, and the list goes on. Im pretty sure the good out weighs the bad in VY's life right now. The only real problem is his suckatude on the field, and you know who the only one that is going to fix that is? Its not a therapist, its not a psychologist, its not a physiologist. Its Vince Young.

Chemical Imbalances? Jeffrey Dahmer had chemical imbalances. VY just has maturity issues.
lmao.....nice.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #95
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like VY at all. That being said,I don't like to see anyone get hurt or hurt themselves. I wish no harm towards any human being. If his heart and mind aren't 100% dedicated to playing football,he needs to step aside and let someone who is take over for his teams sake.

Just one more thing,he needs to quit the damn whining!! VY,he just whines.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #96
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If this was mentioned my apologies, but could you imagine what this story would be if VY played in New York?? Could you imagine the state of mind VY could theoretically be in right now?

Maybe when you have so many microphones in front of you it wouldn't really matter as much as one would think, so I stress the theoretical part.
i could & it would've been as ugly as brian baldinger's mutant pinkie..

Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #97
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. Just saw this at chron.com. Anybody else see this? Even Tricky Dick is looking up at his hero going, "Say it ain't so! "

I'm a little surprised after the worship Justice heaps on him.
Old 09-10-2008   #98
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

lol you literally have zero clue what's going on in Young's head
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #99
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Wow. Just saw this at chron.com. Anybody else see this? Even Tricky Dick is looking up at his hero going, "Say it ain't so! "

I'm a little surprised after the worship Justice heaps on him.
I didn't read that but he certainly regurgitated it on 1560 earlier...
Old 09-10-2008   #100
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
u don't know...there's experiences, physiological differences (ever heard of chemical inbalances in the brain???), the way people handle problems, etc. that come into mind...we're not all robots programmed to act the same way..............some of u really have no clue what you're talking about......*dream thanks god some of you aren't interested in counseling or therapy*........
Dude, there are people with chemical imbalances that post on this board. Just ask BlazingArrow...

He might just agree with you though, because both he and VY like hiding sausages and crying to their mommies.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read