Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-10-2008   #61
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: VY's Mommy: "He's hurting inside and out."

I've stayed out of all these threads (except the photosof shirtless VY). I love that on the radio, the VY lovers only come with "it's not fair" or people are being "too harsh."

Way to bring it VY fans.

If VY quits football, will people stop wearing Titans jerseys to Texans games?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #62
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mom: "He's hurting inside and out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
and this is because you know of everything going on in his real life.................

EDIT

Money doesn't necessarily equate to making an individual happy.......................see the numerous amounts of rich people who have deep rooted psychological/emotional problems.........
The guy is playing a game for millions of dollars, last I checked that could go along way towards making for a lot of happiness. Granted I do not know what is going on in his personal life. However, there are a lot of people out in the "real" world that have it a lot worse then VY does and they still drive on. Bottom line, he has a lot of maturing to do.

Save "the money does not make people happy" argument, it sure does not hurt. I am sure we are going to hear about how VY does have some psychological/emotional problem, because it's going to be easier for him to say that then to actually take responsibility for his actions. If you want to drive on over to Nashville and sing Kumbaya and help him get in touch with his feelings go for it.

BTW, I am not writing this to single out VY. He just happens to be the focus of the thread/issue.
Old 09-10-2008   #63
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY's Mommy: "He's hurting inside and out."

I have alot of empathy for Vince. Nobody can say what he is going thru...and if he is found to have some type of mental depression that is serious.

I'll just say it's best to treat people the way you wish to be treated..I would not want people making fun of me if I was having problems self induced or not.

Best to walk on the "be kind" side...the world is cruel enough without adding to it.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #64
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
If VY quits football, will people stop wearing Titans jerseys to Texans games?
no.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #65
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

some of the discussions remind me of me when there was discussions about Carr
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #66
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Granted I do not know what is going on in his personal life
exactly, so maybe u should not say anything..............If I had the option to live the "regular" life I live now and be happy, or have money and be miserable on the inside, I'd choose the former.....................my happiness, not my bank account is what matters at the end of the day..........
Old 09-10-2008   #67
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
some of the discussions remind me of me when there was discussions about Carr
Vince doesn't where gloves.................
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2008   #68
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
different people have different problems........no one knows what's going on in his personal life.......................
Dream, stop making excuses. Everyone has problems and everyone has pressures. It's how you deal with them that sets you apart and displays your character and abilities. This is on Vince, plain and simple...and with better and more experienced people around him it could have been avoided.

What problems does he have in his life? What was so bad in his childhood that sets him apart from a lot of people that grew up in a rough environment with less than ideal parenting/family structure and support? If he is getting hurt and its getting him down, do something about it. Get in the gym, do your stretches, dedicate yourself to your craft. If your not hitting your WRs accurately, do something about it, practice in the offseason with one of your favorite targets, do the extra work on the field and in the film room. Basically its the same stuff I used to say about Carr (and same thing Dunta said years later) If your not getting the job done, do something about it. Feeling sorry for yourself and throwing fits only loses your teammates faith, gives a black eye to yourself, your team, and your university, and it just puts more pressure on yourself because ESPN and NFLN are just waiting for anything to report with some soap opera drama.

As a Texans fan, I am happy to see the Titans having QB issues and even though I am a huge Vince fan, he has no one to blame but himself and needs to get over it.
Old 09-10-2008   #69
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
the dude was having a successful season for the most part....................fact.
The "Dude" wasn't having a successful season the defense was having an excellent season so they were winning in spite of Vince.

Just because you had some problems growing up doesn't mean that you can't handle your responsibilities when you become an adult. LOTS of people grow up with only 1 parent and can handle adulthood just fine.

Vince has just been babied all his life and had othes take care of all his problems so he could just play football. Texas had to change the offense for him because he could not learn the system. That is part of the problem, everybody always changes so Vince can be Vince. But to play in the NFL you have to be part of the team, take responsibilities for your mistakes, but Vince has not learned how to do that as he never makes mistakes - it is always someone else fault. He has not learned how to be an adult. When you Mommy still call you her baby boy to the press, you should get a good idea where that comes from.

Baby boy can't handle his responsibilites, he can't be perfect Vince and have everybody love him and throw constant praise on him so he doesn't want to play football anymore.

He has had more than enough money the past 2 years that he could have gotten all the help he needed, but that wold mean he would have to admit to himself that he has a problem and hard to do that when you are perfect.
Old 09-10-2008   #70
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Vince doesn't where gloves.................

But he does have a tattoo of his name on his BACK.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #71
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Yea, that's pretty disturbing.
Old 09-10-2008   #72
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
Save "the money does not make people happy" argument, it sure does not hurt.
Death can make some people happy if their twisted like that.

I'd say that money makes people happy when they don't have it, or aren't used to having it. People are always going ot want more.
Old 09-10-2008   #73
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
What problems does he have in his life? What was so bad in his childhood that sets him apart from a lot of people that grew up in a rough environment with less than ideal parenting/family structure and support
u don't know...there's experiences, physiological differences (ever heard of chemical inbalances in the brain???), the way people handle problems, etc. that come into mind...we're not all robots programmed to act the same way..............some of u really have no clue what you're talking about......*dream thanks god some of you aren't interested in counseling or therapy*........
Old 09-10-2008   #74
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
The "Dude" wasn't having a successful season the defense was having an excellent season so they were winning in spite of Vince.
funny how that defense wasn't winning games before Vince became the starter.......
Old 09-10-2008   #75
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
"What's my name??"

Old 09-10-2008   #76
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Dream - Are you sure you are not Vince in disguise?

You sure do love him a lot.
Old 09-10-2008   #77
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
u don't know...there's experiences, physiological differences (ever heard of chemical inbalances in the brain???), the way people handle problems, etc. that come into mind...we're not all robots programmed to act the same way..............some of u really have no clue what you're talking about......*dream thanks god some of you aren't interested in counseling or therapy*........
funny thing is I do understand anxiety and depression
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #78
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
funny thing is I do understand anxiety and depression
doesn't seem like it........

Quote:
Dream - Are you sure you are not Vince in disguise?

You sure do love him a lot.

No Vince has multiple accounts, and posts under everyone else's name on this board............this board "hearts" VY..............
Old 09-10-2008   #79
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
doesn't seem like it........

No Vince has multiple accounts, and posts under everyone else's name on this board............this board "hearts" VY..............
No "you" hearts VY....You might be his cousin or something the love is unreal.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 09-10-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think Terry Bradshaw won a couple of Super Bowls with chemical imbalances...

I'm sick of all this whiney titty baby crap. The real title of this thread should be:

Quote:
Re: VY's Mom: "His pee-pee hurts":

*thanks Wolf*

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read