Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2008   #61
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Game Changed Things For Me

A few things I have noticed about the posters here:

Many of them GO to the games and have an undying support for anything Texans. Truly a very supportive fanbase. From the beginning.

So they post their thoughts on a total beatdown based on that support...you always want them to do better but people can see what needs to be done and when it's not done they post about it!

Most people here are 100% Texans supporters and probably have spent thousands on the team and will continue to do so.

They just want more bang for their buck! And most thought that would happen this year.

Based on Sunday's performance it looks like the team has alot of work to do.

And the Steelers are a top tier AFC SB contending team. I think that most thought that they would be a very good barometer for where the Texans were and how much they had grown as a possible playoff contender.

It's just disappointment venting here from most! The Texans got rolled. I have to think most expected a much, much better performance than that egg the Texans laid!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #62
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaad View Post
So, to sum up:

Blah blah, we suck.

Blah blah, it's one game.

Blah blah, fire X.

Blah blah, bench X.

Cut the human injury.

Start the backup.

I could probably read this on half the message boards in the league.
Think of the message board as Dr. Phil for football fans.
Old 09-09-2008   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post

People have mentioned Ray Rhodes too, but health/age wise, I'm not sure that is much of a solution either.

In my opinion, if you have an offensive head coach, you need a defensive guy with a proven track record of success to give the keys to the defense to. The timing isn't very good right now because it is already game on.
I agree with you, but damn we're desperate..... health be damned, we need Ray Rhodes to grab the reigns.

I'm only joking about the health be damned thing.

I'm hoping behind the scenes, that Ray is getting kicked so badly in his pride, that he decides to do something, even if only in the name of Richard Smith.
Old 09-10-2008   #64
Polo

Two things have been consistent in the Gary Kubiak era...

Our record has gotten better every year, and the fans have bitched and moaned the whole time.

Until they show me something otherwise I refuse to believe either one will stop.
Old 09-10-2008   #65
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Know what dude, When a duck quacks you know it is a duck. And we had a dead one Sunday.

If we did not care about the team then we would take your approach to the game on Sunday.

We are going on a coach that promised us that he had the team ready and then Dallas happened, The Coach said it is preseason and we will be fine.

We were not fine and we looked like a pop warner team, Got embarrassed in Pittifulsburg. Do not give me the old they are a playoff team. From what the coach is talking to us about so are we. So do not come in here and start blowing smoke or you will start a fire and i will be the flame. Enjoy your sweet BBQ in the dessert and let us talk how we want about our miserable example of a football team. We are not jumping ship we are trying to convey that we are not going to wait till we lost 10 or 11 games to get Pissed. We are Mad as Hell and we are not taking another 5 years of "this is our QB and that is that." We need to use all we have to win every game and if the coach cannot realize that then we will call for his head plane and simple.

I know the team will get better but they need to do it Quick, we only have 15 games to get into the playoffs and the way we look we won't even sniff the 500 season.

I do not lose my appetite cause I know how to BBQ and is is good.
Maybe you should change your recipe or something.

If you cannot handle the Heat stay out of the kitchen.
First off it was good, slow smoked ribs and wings. The texans caused me to loose my appetite Second I am not blowing smoke. I am patient, because the Texans, no matter what the record, is better than no team at all.
What your saying is that Kube's should worry about his job after every loss? wow I think this guy says it best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post

Our record has gotten better every year, and the fans have bitched and moaned the whole time.

Until they show me something otherwise I refuse to believe either one will stop.
Keep Kubiak here he has shown progress, be patient.
Did yall treat Rudy T this same way? Bitching after every loss? No wonder yall drove him out of coaching. How did that work out for ya?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #66
Historyhorn
Veteran

Rep Power: 39 Historyhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
First off it was good, slow smoked ribs and wings. The texans caused me to loose my appetite Second I am not blowing smoke. I am patient, because the Texans, no matter what the record, is better than no team at all.
What your saying is that Kube's should worry about his job after every loss? wow I think this guy says it best.

Keep Kubiak here he has shown progress, be patient.
Did yall treat Rudy T this same way? Bitching after every loss? No wonder yall drove him out of coaching. How did that work out for ya?
It aint every loss or just a loss there chief. It was a blow-out, emasculating, prison gang rape in a year when we are supposed to contend for the playoffs. We got beat worse than a 14 year old's member after he got his hands on his first nudie book. We played worse than 3 tons of buzzard puke. We got beat like rented mules. They cut us up like boarding house pie. We didn't tackle well, but we made up for it by not blocking. We got beat worse than a woman wearing a bikini in Afghanistan when the Taliban was in charge. Our defense is going to have the Pittsburgh O-line's children in nine months. We stunk worse than a fart in a phone booth.

I'm having a hard time coming up with historical references for teams that get kicked around like ours did and then come back to content for the playoffs much less make them. Can you give me any examples. I'm looking for more than you can count on one hand. I can't come up with one.

The NFL is a parity league. That's why the lines are always so close out of Vegas. That's why it is tough to make a living betting on NFL games. The teams that get the crap kicked out of them....even by good teams are the bottom feeders of the league. We've got a MUST WIN game against Baltimore. If we lose to them at home, you can go ahead and pack it in for the rest of the year because we would be done. Hope we have a good draft, at least we've got a 2nd round pick this year kind of done in September.

Go Texans
Historyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #67
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Know what dude, When a duck quacks you know it is a duck. And we had a dead one Sunday.

If we did not care about the team then we would take your approach to the game on Sunday.

We are going on a coach that promised us that he had the team ready and then Dallas happened, The Coach said it is preseason and we will be fine.

We were not fine and we looked like a pop warner team, Got embarrassed in Pittifulsburg. Do not give me the old they are a playoff team. From what the coach is talking to us about so are we. So do not come in here and start blowing smoke or you will start a fire and i will be the flame. Enjoy your sweet BBQ in the dessert and let us talk how we want about our miserable example of a football team. We are not jumping ship we are trying to convey that we are not going to wait till we lost 10 or 11 games to get Pissed. We are Mad as Hell and we are not taking another 5 years of "this is our QB and that is that." We need to use all we have to win every game and if the coach cannot realize that then we will call for his head plane and simple.

I know the team will get better but they need to do it Quick, we only have 15 games to get into the playoffs and the way we look we won't even sniff the 500 season.

I do not lose my appetite cause I know how to BBQ and is is good.
Maybe you should change your recipe or something.

If you cannot handle the Heat stay out of the kitchen.

Great post Joe Texan. Somehow some fans seem to think that you can't criticize your coaching staff for things that you feel could be better. It's ridiculous, but homers will always be homers and have blind support for the coaching staff. I heard a lot of it while Capers was here, and now those same people bash him relentlessly completely forgetting how much blind support they had before.

Kubiak should definitely be in the hot seat. There are plenty of other coaches that are that have been with their organizations around the same time. It's time to see his influence on the team provide some more results in his third year. If he doesn't then we'll wait and see at the end of the season.

Hopefully he'll get this team back on track and we'll have a minimum of a 9-7 season,. It doesn't look like he will right now, but we have 15 more games.

Until then go Texans!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2008   #68
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Cowher left his home city. Cowher lives in NC. Why would Cowher want to come to Houston Texas after we would fire the previous coach after three years?
Why would he want to come here? Maybe because we have a well respected owner and a lot of fan support despite the fact that we still haven't even had a winning season for one. Not many teams have well respected owners such as Mcnair or a good supportive fan base.

For two, he might like the challenge of turning a mediocre team into a great team if he feels the owner and management will do their part.

He will go back to coaching at some point, and have to decide a destination. I'd say that the Texans would have as good of a shot as anyone.

And as far as not wanting to come to a team that got rid of a coach after three years, are you serious? You think he would really care? He is Bill freaking Cowher. I think he's got enough confidence where he feels he'd be around for a while, and as a fan I'd give him a much longer leash considering that he's proven he is a great coach with several different Steeler QB's and personell. Coaches lose their jobs after 3 year stints all of the time, and sometimes even faster. That is nothing out of the ordinary.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #69
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Kubiak on the hot seat? Some of y'all are completely delusional. There's no doubt that the team has deficiencies. Kubiak inherited a terrible team. But since Kubiak has been here, what decisions would you change (given the benefit of hindsight, even), and do you honestly think those changes would have resulted in something different this past Sunday?

Let's start with the draft. What draft decisions would you have changed, and state whether that's using hindsight. This is the Kubiak era only. Go.
Old 09-10-2008   #70
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

So what's the problem? It's working.
Old 09-10-2008   #71
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, this game has changed things for me also.

I thought we would win all our games this season.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #72
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll make this simple.

We were beaten by the best team in the AFC. Let's all keep some perspective.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #73
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think there has been a lot of expectation tinged with apprehension amongst Texans fans since 2005, and that has led to people making knee-jerk reactions to the goings on with the team. This one game doesn't put us back to square one, just like a win on Sunday doesn't make us a play-off team.

Ok it was dissapointing to lose in such a manner, but there is no need to jump the gun and start saying Kubes is in the hot seat all of a sudden after all of the positivity of the last few months.

Let's just stick behind the team
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #74
Chainsaw
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Chainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballotChainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyhorn View Post
It aint every loss or just a loss there chief. It was a blow-out, emasculating, prison gang rape in a year when we are supposed to contend for the playoffs. We got beat worse than a 14 year old's member after he got his hands on his first nudie book. We played worse than 3 tons of buzzard puke. We got beat like rented mules. They cut us up like boarding house pie. We didn't tackle well, but we made up for it by not blocking. We got beat worse than a woman wearing a bikini in Afghanistan when the Taliban was in charge. Our defense is going to have the Pittsburgh O-line's children in nine months. We stunk worse than a fart in a phone booth.

I'm having a hard time coming up with historical references for teams that get kicked around like ours did and then come back to content for the playoffs much less make them. Can you give me any examples. I'm looking for more than you can count on one hand. I can't come up with one.
Didn't look very hard
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53452

Last edited by Chainsaw; 09-11-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Chainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #75
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

when I read this, I had to smile.
I remembered all the weeping and gnashing of teeth when we passed on VY & RB. All those "YKW needs this and that to be a successful QB" arguments ("...but he's got a 'cannon for an arm'").
About this time last year it was "Mario should be doing more" and "he's not worth a #1 pick".
Oh and lets not forget those "why haven't we gotten A.J. a bonafide #2 WR?" discussions.
And there were the trolls telling us how our O-line sucked - where ARE those guys now? And our own Schaub isn't worth two #2s discussions (I still say he's two #2s better than YKW but not two #2s better than Sage - but I digress)

You're right, Polo. We'll ALWAYS find something to gripe about. Even on that day when we win the Super Bowl, we'll be b!tchin' that we didn't shut the other guys out.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #76
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216706 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I'll make this simple.

We were beaten by the best team in the AFC. Let's all keep some perspective.
If we continue to play the way we did last week, then by the ridiculous contrast of performance I guess we will be able to label each team one by one as SuperBowl contenders. The only ones that will not be then, of course, will be the ones we won't play. Quick, call Las Vegas. We have just figured out how to fix the playoff line.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #77
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
And our own Schaub isn't worth two #2s discussions (I still say he's two #2s better than YKW but not two #2s better than Sage - but I digress)
I remember when we traded for Schaub, people were saying even if Schaub was a bust, it would still be worth those two #2. Mainly because we all knew how attach McNair was to his golden boy DC, and thought he'll be starting for us for as long as he is in the league.

I still think it was worth every penny. Just the fact that McNair release Carr's nuts from the deathgrip, made that trade one of the best in NFL's history.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #78
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You're right, Polo. We'll ALWAYS find something to gripe about. Even on that day when we win the Super Bowl, we'll be b!tchin' that we didn't shut the other guys out.
Unless, of course, we do.
Old 09-11-2008   #79
Historyhorn
Veteran

Rep Power: 39 Historyhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
So you've got four examples in the history of the NFL. One of those was a 93 Cowboys team that was the defending champs and one of the most talented squads in the recent era. If you recall, Emmitt Smith held out that year until he got a new contract. Emmitt back, Cowboys unstoppable.

Two of the others were sheer anomalies. The Pats first win was a massive upset of the Rams and they had to get a made up "tuck rule" to even get out of the first round of the playoffs. No comments about their cheating to do this one either.

The Giants went on a hot streak at the end and pulled one out of their asses.

The Pats second Superbowl is the only game that fits our circumstances.

Even if you count all four, that's still less than five (a handful) and by my count, there is only one that fits the criteria of just getting killed in the opener and then going on to great things.

I'll cut back flips if we recover and contend for the playoffs, but I aint seein it right now.

Go Texans
Historyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #80
Chainsaw
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Chainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballotChainsaw is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyhorn View Post
So you've got four examples in the history of the NFL. One of those was a 93 Cowboys team that was the defending champs and one of the most talented squads in the recent era. If you recall, Emmitt Smith held out that year until he got a new contract. Emmitt back, Cowboys unstoppable.

Two of the others were sheer anomalies. The Pats first win was a massive upset of the Rams and they had to get a made up "tuck rule" to even get out of the first round of the playoffs. No comments about their cheating to do this one either.

The Giants went on a hot streak at the end and pulled one out of their asses.

The Pats second Superbowl is the only game that fits our circumstances.

Even if you count all four, that's still less than five (a handful) and by my count, there is only one that fits the criteria of just getting killed in the opener and then going on to great things.

I'll cut back flips if we recover and contend for the playoffs, but I aint seein it right now.

Go Texans
The four examples given were taken from a sample of super bowl winners over the past 15 seasons. Your qualification was simply, "teams that get kicked around like ours did and then come back to content for the playoffs much less make them". We'll take a look at teams over the past 5 seasons that lost their first game by 17+ points and finished at .500 or better:

Last season
Steelers(10-6)@Browns(10-6) 34-7

Bears(13-3)@Packers(8-8) 26-0

Dolphins(9-7)Broncos(13-3) 34-10

Browns(4-12)Ravens(9-7) 20-3

Seahawks(10-6)Saints(8-8) 27-10
Bills(6-10)Patriots(14-2) 31-0
Broncos(10-6)@Bengals(8-8) 30-10
Buccaneers(7-9)Eagles(12-4) 17-0
Steelers(6-10)Ravens(10-6) 34-15

Pick 5 of those that you like.

Also worth mentioning, the Steelers have won their past six week 1 games by a combined score of 191-84. They dominate week 1 like no other.
Chainsaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read