Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2008   #341
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happens to sundays game if Ike comes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
We can't play the Ravens on our Bye Week. They have a game that week already
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=53362&page=12
Old 09-15-2008   #342
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got power back on here in cypress and wanted to check in and see how the folks on the board were doing! There sure was alot of BS and Bravado being spewed on this board prior to the storm and was wondering how those who doubted what a ***** mother nature is have faired?

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #343
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX View Post
Time to test out that roof.
Failed from what I hear.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #344
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope everyone made it through alright. Hurricane Ike turned out to be Hurricane "S"Ike for us here in Corpus. We didn't get anything from the hurricane.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #345
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
We can't play the Ravens on our Bye Week. They have a game that week already
Well then, they'll just have to forfeit to us.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #346
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Well then, they'll just have to forfeit to us.
That sounds like the victory for The Comebacks!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008   #347
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Hope everyone made it through alright. Hurricane Ike turned out to be Hurricane "S"Ike for us here in Corpus. We didn't get anything from the hurricane.

We didn't get anything. I thought since the storm was so wide we would get some high winds and rain but nothing.

You know Tina took a lot of shit from Ike and so did Houston(people and sports teams) and surrounding cities. Well you know what Tina did she recovered, made a comeback and hit the top of the charts. I'm hoping we can do the same for our communities and our sports teams.

Go Houston and Go Texans!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2008   #348
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

aerial overview of Reliant from the www.noaa.gov website
http://ngs.woc.noaa.gov/storms/ike/geo-C25955575.jpg

I haven't followed any thing about reliant.. but looks like 4 of the plates gone?
(or whatever you call it)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008   #349
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
aerial overview of Reliant from the www.noaa.gov website
http://ngs.woc.noaa.gov/storms/ike/geo-C25955575.jpg

I haven't followed any thing about reliant.. but looks like 4 of the plates gone?
(or whatever you call it)
I wonder where they landed.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008   #350
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone heard the latest??? I hope she's ready Oct 5th.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #351
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok...I am not sure what thread is relevant...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/6012353.html

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 09-20-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008   #352
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
I'm sorry if this comes of as being insensitive, but grow a sack. Most of us have lived on the coast for all our lives. What happened with Katrina sucked but we have faced so many hurricane warnings and threats that it is just a part of end-of-summer. Yes Katrina was bad and Ike looks bad as well but we can't act like the sky is falling on every single storm that may come within 200 miles of us. If you don't like it MOVE AWAY FROM THE COAST
Now with some hind-sight I want to let you know that this post pissed me off when I read it a week ago. I was too worried about how to take care of my family as I knew that a hurricane was bearing down on us to respond to it. I'm still without power at my house in NW Houston and I'm a bit aggravated that it's been a week pretty much to the hour that I have been knocked out of power.

Your comment was incredibly insensitive and I hope you feel like a douche for posting what you did. If you want us all to move away from the coast then guess what, there will be NO HOUSTON. No Houston means NO HOUSTON TEXANS!!! I can only hope a natural disaster doesn't strike you and your family up in Austin forcing you to live a week or so in the summer without power. But if it does, grow a sack. Try to show some compassion to the city of the NFL team you claim to support.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read