Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2008   #1
Ax2

Default When?

When do we start to 2nd guess our move for Matt?

When do we fire Richard Smith?

When do we try to acuire a real safety or a starting caliber cb?

When do we start running the ball like Denver? Better yet when do we become a passing team first?

When do we win 2 games in a row?

When do we climb out of the NFL basement and become a solid team?

When does Johnson and Weaver get benched for life?

When do we stop giving up HUGE CUSHIONS to opposing teams WR's?

When to we force our corners to play vs wr's rather than allowing our linebackers to cover them?

When do we realize we need to stop moving Mario up and down the f'n dline?

When do we make the playoffs?
Old 09-07-2008   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: When?

When do we start to 2nd guess our move for Matt? I think the Start Sage talks are already starting...

When do we fire Richard Smith? Hopefully tomorrow morning, but I'm going to say February '09.

When do we try to acuire a real safety or a starting caliber cb? Hopefully next off-season.

When do we start running the ball like Denver? Better yet when do we become a passing team first? Next year; Next week.

When do we win 2 games in a row? Weeks 6 and 7.

When do we climb out of the NFL basement and become a solid team? 2009.

When does Johnson and Weaver get benched for life? 2010.

When do we stop giving up HUGE CUSHIONS to opposing teams WR's? When our CB's are worth something.

When do we force our corners to play vs wr's rather than allowing our linebackers to cover them? See last answer.

When do we realize we need to stop moving Mario up and down the f'n dline? When he only gets two sacks a game.

When do we make the playoffs? 2009.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #3
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax2 View Post
When do we start to 2nd guess our move for Matt?

Hmm i say by week 11 when we play Indy for the second time if we know matt cant win in are divison then we might give sage a try

When do we fire Richard Smith?

week 7 or bye week by the bye we will get a clar picture on are team

When do we try to acuire a real safety or a starting caliber cb?

i didnt even know u can trade during the season .....

When do we start running the ball like Denver? Better yet when do we become a passing team first?

Are pass game is wayy better then are run game we have to many weapons are run game we prob only have 1 and a half of weapons

When do we win 2 games in a row?

Mia det or Oak Chicago one of thoes tows

When do we climb out of the NFL basement and become a solid team?

hmm i say by 2013 or 2014

When does Johnson and Weaver get benched for life?

Johnson time is ticking weaver i dont know

When do we stop giving up HUGE CUSHIONS to opposing teams WR's?

When we get dunta back maybe

When to we force our corners to play vs wr's rather than allowing our linebackers to cover them?

hmm i dont know maybe when we get rid of the old players and get some new ones

Mario is good anywhere IMO we where getting beat so we had to make drastic changes on the fly

When do we make the playoffs?
Hopefully by 2010 or 11 we can make the playoffs this year but the AFC is so Tough and are divison
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #4
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Hopefully by 2010 or 11 we can make the playoffs this year but the AFC is so Tough and are divison
Look, I could die tomorrow. I want it now, not in 2 years. The Texans need to man-up, grab their sack, pull up on it, and play better football. Oh, a new DC wouldn't hurt any (sorry, I'm going to keep harping on this until a change is made)!
Old 09-07-2008   #5
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax2 View Post

i think thats one of the main reason hes remaining productive with no help. teams cant key on him as much when he stays moving. hes plays well on both sides anyway
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #6
Ax2

by moving mario he cannot get a feel for the oppsing linemen....he faces a new man almost every play.....notice both sacks he was goin vs the LT...imagine what he could do vs a RT

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read