Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-07-2008   #1
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Cowturds vs. Brown-nosers: Gameday Thread

Go Browns!
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #2
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowturds vs. Brown-nosers: Gameday Thread

Go Cowboys!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Go Cowboys!
Well, if Romo suddenly doubles his size...
Old 09-07-2008   #4
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Browns. Although I should be rooting for the NFC team to beat the AFC team.
Old 09-07-2008   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Go Browns. Although I should be rooting for the NFC team to beat the AFC team.
I think this is the exception to that rule...
Old 09-07-2008   #6
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

go boys!!!!

Romo marches down field, and barber puts it in the end zone!!!

great start!!
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #7
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Cowboys.

My man Witten has become the best TE in the NFL. Even better than Gates.
bah007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-07-2008   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Well, if Romo suddenly doubles his size...
Uh...I have no idea what you mean ??
Old 09-07-2008   #9
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

got romo, witten, and braylon on my fantasy team.......

braylon just dropped a TD pass............
Old 09-07-2008   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Uh...I have no idea what you mean ??
Okay, maybe it was just me that saw that commercial...
Old 09-07-2008   #11
The Dream
Hall of Fame

damnit pacman interferes on a would be TD to braylon.........

cowboys D with 2 big 3rd down penalties that kept browns drive alive
Old 09-07-2008   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Okay, maybe it was just me that saw that commercial...
Oh ok a commercial...I haven't seen Tony in any commercials so I didn't understand your comment.

I've seen Jerry in some lame Pepsi commercial I'd rather forget though!
Old 09-07-2008   #13
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally, I get to see some competitive football.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh ok a commercial...I haven't seen Tony in any commercials so I didn't understand your comment.

I've seen Jerry in some lame Pepsi commercial I'd rather forget though!
Well, I'm not gonna spoil it for you then...
Old 09-07-2008   #15
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

go derek anderson.......get me some fantasy points!
Old 09-07-2008   #16
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
go derek anderson.......get me some fantasy points!
Well, if we're talking FFL... Get injured TO!
Old 09-07-2008   #17
The Dream
Hall of Fame

the amount of time romo is getting is ridiculous............
Old 09-07-2008   #18
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well, I'm not gonna spoil it for you then...
Ok! Tony has gone Hollywood...
Old 09-07-2008   #19
The Dream
Hall of Fame

another cowboys penalty............
Old 09-07-2008   #20
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Fantasy points with romo and T.O.!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read