Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-07-2008   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Titans just go alot better...

Vince Young hurt his knee.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #2
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: The Titans just go alot better...

yeah he did.........heard it wasn't that bad though.................
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw it. And as soon as he went out, Collins moved the ball quite easily.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #4
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

titans win!!!!
Old 09-07-2008   #5
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
titans win!!!!

VY just wins.

He looked terrible on the sideline before the injury, he was moping around with his head down and hands over his head. Very bad body language being displayed by a player who is supposed to be the leader of the offense.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #6
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

No the Titans just win ... and the Cows just lose.

How can you even kind of talk smack after that emabrasment your team just put on the field. I have thrown up stuff that looked better.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #7
The Dream
Hall of Fame

yeah but titans win..............

vy also had a lot of dropped passes, by those bums called receivers........and collin's big play was a short dump off pass, in which the receiver did all the work.............
Sponsored links
Old 09-07-2008   #8
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yeah but titans win..............

vy also had a lot of dropped passes, by those bums called receivers........and collin's big play was a short dump off pass, in which the receiver did all the work.............
Just goes to show what a receiver will do for the team's real leader.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #9
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Just goes to show what a receiver will do for the team's real leader.

i messed up by not starting the titans D, and starting palmer today...............

EDIT

did u play VY today???
Old 09-07-2008   #10
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
How can you even kind of talk smack after that emabrasment your team just put on the field. I have thrown up stuff that looked better.

I hate to say it, but I totally agree with you. this once.
Old 09-07-2008   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No the Titans just win ... and the Cows just lose.

Who said it was smack? Just calling it like I see it. He looked very discouraged out there.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

To be honest...

The Titans did just get a lot better.

But not because of VY. Did anybody else see what Chris Johnson was doing out there today?
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #13
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Did anybody else see what Chris Johnson was doing out there today?
that boy is bad..........glad I got him on one of my fantasy teams......
Old 09-07-2008   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
that boy is bad..........glad I got him on one of my fantasy teams......
I got him on mine too...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #15
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i messed up by not starting the titans D, and starting palmer today...............

EDIT

did u play VY today???
lol...no. He's the paper weight for my bench.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #16
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
lol...no. He's the paper weight for my bench.
who's the paper????
Old 09-07-2008   #17
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

lawl. The Madden curse still lives! In the next year or two you'll see VY in the same situation as Dante Culpepper is currently in.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
To be honest...

The Titans did just get a lot better.

But not because of VY. Did anybody else see what Chris Johnson was doing out there today?
I did

I agree Brando; Young is terrible. If you actually read through that one thread I am not his biggest fan in the first place I just like giving you all shiat.

Old 09-07-2008   #19
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
who's the paper????
Seriously Dream get over the Young man love. He had less total yards then our #2 RB. Are you kidding me?

BTW I hate Collins but he might get another shot at a Super Bowl.

Old 09-07-2008   #20
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Seriously Dream get over the Young man love. He had less total yards then our #2 RB. Are you kidding me?

BTW I hate Collins but he might get another shot at a Super Bowl.
it..............was...............a............... .........................joke..................... ...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read