Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-07-2008   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Missing the game however ...

it doesn't look like I am missing much. I am following it on the ESPN.com scoreboard.

BTW, while I am sitting here in anguish missing probably my first ever opening weekend of the NFL I thought I would take some pictures from where I am at right now with my mobile phone (that is why the quality isn't that good).

This should give you a good idea why we come stay here for a couple of months out of the year. We partially inherited this condo from my wife's folks and love stay here. It is on the southeastern coast of Spain in a place called La Manga between the Mar Menor & the Mediterranean. I am debating if this is worth missing the first month of the season. Right now it looks to be so.

Here is a shot from our balcony

Here is a shot from the living room

Here is a shot downstairs on the beach of an island in the distance

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Missing the game however ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
it doesn't look like I am missing much. I am following it on the ESPN.com scoreboard.

BTW, while I am sitting here in anguish missing probably my first ever opening weekend of the NFL I thought I would take some pictures from where I am at right now with my mobile phone (that is why the quality isn't that good).

This should give you a good idea why we come stay here for a couple of months out of the year. We partially inherited this condo from my wife's folks and love stay here. It is on the southeastern coast of Spain in a place called La Manga between the Mar Menor & the Mediterranean. I am debating if this is worth missing the first month of the season. Right now it looks to be so.

Here is a shot from our balcony

Here is a shot from the living room

Here is a shot downstairs on the beach of an island in the distance

I would love to trade places with you right now.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 17572 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Missing the game however ...

I envy you right now seriously.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read