Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-28-2008   #1
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Ticker is back

Hey everyone, long time no type to. I've been real busy, but it's hard to stay away now that football is back! Last year I made a Texans Ticker widget and many of you downloaded and enjoyed it so I've made it available for download again.

http://web.mac.com/twitchie/texans-ticker/

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about here is a little more info. (There are also screen shots on the download page.)
The Texans Ticker is a Mac OS X widget that shows a countdown to Houston Texans games and the Yahoo RSS news feeds involving the Houston Texans on the front and a pull down menu with some Houston Texans related sites on the back.
Since I get to enjoy many Texans related websites hosted by hardworking fans of the team, I felt that I needed to give back to the fan community and contribute something myself. I haven't had a chance to add any new features from last year's version, so if you already have that one, the only thing you'll get by downloading this one is a slightly different look to the colors.
To use this widget you'll need a Mac running 10.4 (Tiger) or higher (Leopard). Sorry Windows users, it doesn't run in Windows. When I get some time, I plan on making an iPhone version so then it won't matter which operating system you're on. :-)

Enjoy!

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read