Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-26-2008   #1
TexBex
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexBex was voted MVPTexBex was voted MVPTexBex was voted MVP
Default Where can I watch Live Stream of 2008 Buccaneers VS Texans Game

Hi From North, Texas,

Where can I watch Week #4 Preseason Game -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS Houston Texans?

I know sometimes people have the game streaming on the internet. I am in North Texas & not able to view the game.

Do any of you know where I can view it live on the internet?

By the way NFL Referee Ed Hochuli is Officiating the Game. Check out his Site called NFL85.com. His son Scott started the site & is the Admin.

Becky/TexBex
TexBex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where can I watch Live Stream of 2008 Buccaneers VS Texans Game

When the game starts, we'll know more. Usually you can find the game on justintv or sopcast.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Cant stand that man Ed Hock a Lugie!
When ever he calls our games we always lose, but thats not why I cant stand him, its his arrogance and self gratification.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #4
TexBex
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexBex View Post
Hi From North, Texas,

Where can I watch Week #4 Preseason Game -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers VS Houston Texans?

I know sometimes people have the game streaming on the internet. I am in North Texas & not able to view the game.

Do any of you know where I can view it live on the internet?

By the way NFL Referee Ed Hochuli is Officiating the Game. Check out his Site called NFL85.com. His son Scott started the site & is the Admin.

Becky/TexBex
I guess If I cannot watch the game live on the internet,,,,

====> NFL Network will air 2 replays of the game:

August 29, 2008(Friday) 9:00AM Eastern
August 31, 2008(Sunday)7:00AM Eastern

Last edited by TexBex; 08-28-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-28-2008   #5
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guess If I cannot watch the game live on the internet,,,,

====> NFL Network will air 2 replays of the game:

August 29, 2008(Friday) 9:00AM Eastern
August 30, 2008(Sunday)7:00AM Eastern
I'm generally not a picky man. I promise. But my calendar says that the 30th is a Saturday. I don't currently have NFLN but I will have it this weekend so if you could let me know if it is Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd love to watch the replay.
Old 08-28-2008   #6
TexBex
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaad View Post
I'm generally not a picky man. I promise. But my calendar says that the 30th is a Saturday. I don't currently have NFLN but I will have it this weekend so if you could let me know if it is Saturday the 30th or Sunday the 31st, I would greatly appreciate it. I'd love to watch the replay.
Hi hadaad,

Yes I modified my info.... It is August 31st not 30th.

Go back to my post & check.

Sorrrrry,

TexBex
Old 08-28-2008   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

nfl.com used to do the radio call free in the preseason...donno if they do that anymore. You can dial into houstontexans.com after the game and they have live streaming post game interviews on Texans TV fwiw.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-28-2008   #8
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 395 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

Streaming radio from NFL.com: You have to sign up for FieldPassAudio, it's 30 dollars for the season but if you sign up during the preseason, they use that as a preview and don't bill your credit card until the regular season starts. You do have to actively cancel your membership, though, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, TBex.
Old 08-28-2008   #9
TexBex
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaad View Post
Streaming radio from NFL.com: You have to sign up for FieldPassAudio, it's 30 dollars for the season but if you sign up during the preseason, they use that as a preview and don't bill your credit card until the regular season starts. You do have to actively cancel your membership, though, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks, TBex.
Hi again Hadaad,

I am really interested in seeing the game more than hearing the game.

I do have NFL Network with my DirectTV...... so I will watch the replay of the game if I cannot find it online.

Just one more thing.... have the NFL Ticket along with The Internet SuperFan/SuperCast... so I can watch any game during the Regular Season(On TV or the Computer).

Oh & I forgot -- I am a huge Ed Hochuli fan.... So I tune in when he is Officiating a game.

Best Wishes,

Becky
Old 08-28-2008   #10
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hi again Hadaad,

I am really interested in seeing the game more than hearing the game.

I do have NFL Network with my DirectTV...... so I will watch the replay of the game if I cannot find it online.

Just one more thing.... have the NFL Ticket along with The Internet SuperFan/SuperCast... so I can watch any game during the Regular Season(On TV or the Computer).

Oh & I forgot -- I am a huge Ed Hochuli fan.... So I tune in when he is Officiating a game.

Best Wishes,

Becky
welcome to the board Becky
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #11
hadaad
All Pro

Welcome to the boards, TexB.
Old 08-28-2008   #12
TexBex
Rookie

Anyone know if the Texan game is streaming live???

Justin TV -- did not see the Texan Game. I know it starts @ 7pm.

Becky

===> Thank you Wolf & Hadaad for the nice invite.
Old 08-28-2008   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I see it's supposed to be n TVANTS but it's showing the Jags game instead. I'm really bummed.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #14
TexBex
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I see it's supposed to be n TVANTS but it's showing the Jags game instead. I'm really bummed.
The Bucs VS Texans Game is on TVANTS!!! LIVE

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read