Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009   #301
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The I hate Dickie Injustice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Dang, that's about the most voluminous series of posts I've ever seen in a single thread by someone. Has somebody got a personal vendetta with Richie ?
Not me. Like AJ, I'm just looking for news about my Texans, and trying to find out what is real and what is not. Preserving the record, preserves the truth.

Texan fans deserve quality football information from those people who have access.

Heck, if I had a personal vendetta against him, I could have sued him.
Old 04-06-2009   #302
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Not me. Like AJ, I'm just looking for news about my Texans, and trying to find out what is real and what is not. Preserving the record, preserves the truth.

Texan fans deserve quality football information from those people who have access.

Too much! Good old Richie "I'm the Media" Justice.
Old 04-06-2009   #303
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 23664 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Though he controls who comments to his blog, he can't ban contact with everyone. If you have a complaint, if you find his comments unbecoming of a sportswriter for a major newspaper, the appropriate forum are those email contacts. If you want to be heard, be well-mannered, thoughtful and to the point.

People can make a difference one voice at a time if they care to.

I did this last night before I posted on here. After having read his comments towards some of the posters @ his blog. I sent one to sptletters@chron.com (sports) as well as readerrep@chron.com (reader representative). I agree that is the best way to at least hopefully get someone to put a boot in his arse over at the Chron. I do think that he probably gets some pretty vulgar posts that we do not see, but at this point he is making his own bed by pissing off readers who are making legit posts. Unfortunately this is not his first time making insults to the people who are his target audience (sports/Texans fans).

To be clear I do not post on his blog, but as an outside observer reading through his comments he was being totally unprofessional. My issue is not with him making negative comments on the Texans, lord knows I've made plenty myself over the years. My issue is with his pompous attitude and being a total jackass to those who challenge his knowledge and some of his loony statements. His seemingly unhealthy obsession with Texans GM Rick Smith is kind of weird to.
Old 04-07-2009   #304
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

He has updated it since then.
http://blog.kir.com/archives/2009/04/is_this_really.asp

This is truly amazing Steph, way to go blow to blow and post it on here for us. I'm truly sorry you have to share the same website with him. I stopped reading his blog about 8 months ago. Sadly, it looks like he hasn't changed in his ways.

I just posted this on his blog:
"Hey Richard, what happened to all of AJ's posts. Did you sadly delete them like you did with Steph's posts awhile back? No worries, people copied them this time for everyone's enjoyment.

Keep up the fantastic journalism. When the Chron goes under in 2 years, you'll finally be able to use twitter full time and get the payment you have earned. Nothing.

http://blog.kir.com/archives/2009/04/is_this_really.asp

And to make this baseball related, the Astros looked bad tonight."

I know he won't post it, but it felt good writing it after just watching this crap unfold.

Last edited by The Dude Abides; 04-07-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 04-07-2009   #305
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dang, that's about the most voluminous series of posts I've ever seen in a single thread by someone. Has somebody got a personal vendetta with Richie ?
Are you blind or are you Richie himself or perhaps a relative? Take a look around at his extremely lack of decent human standards of conduct to people who rightfully call him out on his rude, inaccurate assumptions that he tries to presents as facts, even though he can't back them up with anything logical, and then belittles the same people like they have a problem or their stupid or 'below him'.

Really? You're saying someone as rational, thougtful and coherent as TC is simply just grinding an axe? Really??? That's the stance your going to take on this?

The dude needs to be railroaded out of job.....that's the justice he deserves, that or a freaking lawsuit for defamation, and I for the most part am against sueing people, but this first class a-hole deserves nothing but a good reaming.
Old 04-07-2009   #306
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"I could have sued him ?" And let me see, you're a lawyer right ? Gee, why am I not surprised by that kind of mentality, that kind of solution to your problem with somebody you work with from a person in your line of work ? BTW, I went over and read that article and thought Richies comment about the rabbit was real funny. Say, did you ever mess with his car in that elevated parking-garage by the Chronicle building ?
Old 04-07-2009   #307
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"I could have sued him ?" And let me see, you're a lawyer right ? Gee, why am I not surprised by that kind of mentality, that kind of solution to your problem with somebody you work with from a person in your line of work ? BTW, I went over and read that article and thought Richies comment about the rabbit was real funny. Say, did you ever mess with his car in that elevated parking-garage by the Chronicle building ?
Dickie, is this you?
Old 04-07-2009   #308
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I do not understand your hostility to me.

Yes, I'm an attorney. Suing people is NOT my solution to things. I have never sued anyone, I've defended people from suits (sometimes for free), and most of my career has been dedicated to helping people out from rightfully avoiding courts. I was contacted by an number of people who thought that I should sue him because they believed I had a legitimate cause of action. I had NO interest in doing so, I have NO interest in his money or lawsuits.

I just wanted him to stop saying on the radio and in his blog disparaging remarks about my character.

I put a comment on his blog asking politely a question about an article he wrote about the Texans. You see, I write about the Texans and care about the team, so I actually have an interest in factual information. I would like totally ignore his articles, but he has access to things that we as fans do not. He responded with hostility, despite the fact which I am sure he forgot in an email, that HE HAD INVITED ME to be a commenter on his blog.

After he erased my comments and left the ones suggesting that I was a stalker, I contacted the Chronicle editors to get him to stop writing those things. Not only did he continue, but started getting uglier about it. And then continued to say similar things on the radio.

It was only after I wrote my account of what he was doing and then later asked the Chronicle for permission to publish the private emails he sent me that demonstrated his hostility towards me, that the Chronicle indicated that they would handle the matter. I never threatened any legal action nor identified myself as an attorney.

I do not know how they handled the manner. I never heard back from them about it. But the false statements about my reputation did stop.

I don't know if you know this, but it is a pretty abhorrent thing to accuse a female who is just trying to get sports information of being a stalker. Would you want someone to say that about your mom, wife, sister or daughter? Do you think it is any fun having to explain to your husband why famous sports columnist guy is saying repulsive things about your character in his blog? Do you think it is great coming out of a fun football game and having people you know ask you why this guy saying awful things about your reputation on the radio?

At the time, I was in the middle of working out the details of blogging again at the Chronicle and doing a regular radio program on the same station as him. I really wanted no part of this and I still don't.

You might think that being a female accused repeatedly of being a rabbit boiler is HIL-AR-IOUS, but you know what, I want no part of it. You know that it is a joke because you may know a little bit about me, but readers of his blog and listeners to his show who here this stuff might think it is real. You call somebody a dummyhead or douchebag or whatever, everybody knows it is just name calling. You repeatedly say someone is stalking you, and you erase all the comments that shows that the person is just a fan and you erase the objections to that characterization, some people might believe that stuff. My reputation may not mean beans to RJ or you, but it does to me.

I get that you might not like attorneys. Heck, I don't like a lot of attorneys. They are in a position due to the nature of their jobs to do really bad things to people and they tend to see folks during the most stressful times in their lives. Originally, I didn't identified myself as an attorney here--someone else did because they thought it was relevant. And I only identified myself as an attorney on my blogs when it was relevant to stories--like the Fred Weary arrest and the Spygate contract.

Lawyer is something I do, but it is not who I am. Like with most people's jobs. These days, I've been mostly using my lawyer skills to help people who are absolutely helpless. Those sorts of things don't get much pub, but that's also what lawyers do.

I copied the comments before they were deleted because it was easy and I didn't want RJ to do to AJ what he did to me. Selectively delete comments to impugn his character without no record of what actually happened.

In any event, I think what is more interesting about the deleted comments other than the ill-tempered nature of them is that Justice mentions that he spoke to Robinson's agent. I am guessing that Justice isn't talking to Rick Smith at all and is only talking to the agent--which is one reason why his view of the negotiations is all pro-Robinson. It is strange that he did seem unaware of the public reports of the contract, however.

In the end, the title of this thread is not something I believe in. I don't hate anyone except for maybe the bin ladens of the world. I like some of the work RJ does, and knows he does a lot of work, and I wish this never had happened because it is certainly not in my self-interest.
Old 04-07-2009   #309
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It just amazes me that people hate Richard Justise so much, moan and groan about his articles, blogs, etc, BUT, continue to read and respond to his BS. I DO NOT need Richard Justice for info about our TEXANS!!! There are many more reliable sources out there, and personally, I could care less about his OPINION!! Write him out of your life Texan fans, you'll be much happier if you do. I AM!!!
Old 04-07-2009   #310
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude's a clown. Never been worth a read. I can get more insight from the guys at work.
Old 04-07-2009   #311
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Dude's a clown. Never been worth a read. I can get more insight from monkeys flinging poop at a wall.
fixed it for you
Old 04-07-2009   #312
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I do not understand your hostility to me.

Yes, I'm an attorney. Suing people is NOT my solution to things. I have never sued anyone, I've defended people from suits (sometimes for free), and most of my career has been dedicated to helping people out from rightfully avoiding courts. I was contacted by an number of people who thought that I should sue him because they believed I had a legitimate cause of action. I had NO interest in doing so, I have NO interest in his money or lawsuits.

I just wanted him to stop saying on the radio and in his blog disparaging remarks about my character.

I put a comment on his blog asking politely a question about an article he wrote about the Texans. You see, I write about the Texans and care about the team, so I actually have an interest in factual information. I would like totally ignore his articles, but he has access to things that we as fans do not. He responded with hostility, despite the fact which I am sure he forgot in an email, that HE HAD INVITED ME to be a commenter on his blog.

After he erased my comments and left the ones suggesting that I was a stalker, I contacted the Chronicle editors to get him to stop writing those things. Not only did he continue, but started getting uglier about it. And then continued to say similar things on the radio.

It was only after I wrote my account of what he was doing and then later asked the Chronicle for permission to publish the private emails he sent me that demonstrated his hostility towards me, that the Chronicle indicated that they would handle the matter. I never threatened any legal action nor identified myself as an attorney.

I do not know how they handled the manner. I never heard back from them about it. But the false statements about my reputation did stop.

I don't know if you know this, but it is a pretty abhorrent thing to accuse a female who is just trying to get sports information of being a stalker. Would you want someone to say that about your mom, wife, sister or daughter? Do you think it is any fun having to explain to your husband why famous sports columnist guy is saying repulsive things about your character in his blog? Do you think it is great coming out of a fun football game and having people you know ask you why this guy saying awful things about your reputation on the radio?

At the time, I was in the middle of working out the details of blogging again at the Chronicle and doing a regular radio program on the same station as him. I really wanted no part of this and I still don't.

You might think that being a female accused repeatedly of being a rabbit boiler is HIL-AR-IOUS, but you know what, I want no part of it. You know that it is a joke because you may know a little bit about me, but readers of his blog and listeners to his show who here this stuff might think it is real. You call somebody a dummyhead or douchebag or whatever, everybody knows it is just name calling. You repeatedly say someone is stalking you, and you erase all the comments that shows that the person is just a fan and you erase the objections to that characterization, some people might believe that stuff. My reputation may not mean beans to RJ or you, but it does to me.

I get that you might not like attorneys. Heck, I don't like a lot of attorneys. They are in a position due to the nature of their jobs to do really bad things to people and they tend to see folks during the most stressful times in their lives. Originally, I didn't identified myself as an attorney here--someone else did because they thought it was relevant. And I only identified myself as an attorney on my blogs when it was relevant to stories--like the Fred Weary arrest and the Spygate contract.

Lawyer is something I do, but it is not who I am. Like with most people's jobs. These days, I've been mostly using my lawyer skills to help people who are absolutely helpless. Those sorts of things don't get much pub, but that's also what lawyers do.

I copied the comments before they were deleted because it was easy and I didn't want RJ to do to AJ what he did to me. Selectively delete comments to impugn his character without no record of what actually happened.

In any event, I think what is more interesting about the deleted comments other than the ill-tempered nature of them is that Justice mentions that he spoke to Robinson's agent. I am guessing that Justice isn't talking to Rick Smith at all and is only talking to the agent--which is one reason why his view of the negotiations is all pro-Robinson. It is strange that he did seem unaware of the public reports of the contract, however.

In the end, the title of this thread is not something I believe in. I don't hate anyone except for maybe the bin ladens of the world. I like some of the work RJ does, and knows he does a lot of work, and I wish this never had happened because it is certainly not in my self-interest.
There a particular poster on here who has repeatedly pulled the "GP is a stalker. He's stalking me" card. So I know how you feel, Steph. Not to the same magnitude, because my issue is contained to the board whereas yours is on a national scene. But still, it does SUCK to have someone resort to those tactics in order to try and silence you or to intimidate you for the purposes of trying to marginalize you.

People who go to those lengths are people who have a problem with the possibility that they might be losing their grip on the topic. It's a napalm bomb, and its intent is to suck the oxygen out of the room (in order to end the debate).

I don't believe in "karma," something I have stated in detail in other posts on this board. But I do believe that people like Richard Justice, who have a lot of prominence and access and power, will one day overplay their hand on something. They are insulated only so far, and at some point they will play so loose and fast with the PRIVILEGE of doing what they do, that they will run that talent right off the road and into a concrete barrier.

If I were you, I would find another outlet that gives you the opportunity to do what you are doing. I don't always agree with your views, but then again, nobody is going to bat 1.000 on the things they present to the end users of the product or service.

Out of all this, here's what makes you exceptional: You do what you do for the LOVE of it, and not to use it as a way to seek selfish satisfaction by beating people over the head with your access and opportunity. You're giving back to the fans, and not taking their dignity away from them to futher your clout.

Do NOT stop doing what you do. A large body of water is fed by many streams, and the Chronicle is just one of many streams. Some day, RJ will either stop doing what he does...or he will overplay his hand. You just gotta' stay YOU. And I think you're good at being you.

Keep on truckin'
Old 04-07-2009   #313
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If I were you, I would find another outlet that gives you the opportunity to do what you are doing. I don't always agree with your views, but then again, nobody is going to bat 1.000 on the things they present to the end users of the product or service.

Out of all this, here's what makes you exceptional: You do what you do for the LOVE of it, and not to use it as a way to seek selfish satisfaction by beating people over the head with your access and opportunity. You're giving back to the fans, and not taking their dignity away from them to futher your clout.

Do NOT stop doing what you do. A large body of water is fed by many streams, and the Chronicle is just one of many streams. Some day, RJ will either stop doing what he does...or he will overplay his hand. You just gotta' stay YOU. And I think you're good at being you.

Keep on truckin'
Thanks for the kind words.

I write for the Chronicle and FanHouse and they are fun in different ways.

FanHouse is more collaborative. Behind the scenes we discuss various stories and a lot of times those discussions are more hilarious than the blog posts. I can write as much or as little as I want, and because there is so many bloggers people don't notice much. It's a fun place to put my non-Texans stories too.

With the Chronicle, it is nice because:

1. For better or worse, they are the prime source that most casual and hard core fans have of the team.

2. The people who I deal with there on a regular basis are very cordial and have been supportive.

3. It is a good place to create thoughtful dialogue with the sort of people who are good fans but for many reasons may not be comfortable with a message board environment.

4. It is a way to get the word out on Texan issues that may not be official bigtime news worth newsprint, but may be things that fans care about.

5. Most newspapers have one go to place that has only news for that particular team and no other subjects. I hope to help create that niche.

6. It's a place where I can write more detailed things than would be appropriate for a FanHouse audience. It is also a resource that has information that both casual and hard core fans might find interesting. I've been able to use it in a way to educate national NFL fans on the state of the team--once in a while I get emails from reporters asking background questions.

I love reading hard copy newspapers. Every day. Sometimes more than one newspaper. I want newspapers to thrive and I want my local newspaper to be the best it can.
Old 04-07-2009   #314
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I've always been pretty ambivalent to the guy. Just like everyone else, he says some things that I disagree with and some things that I agree with.

I usually enjoy reading the takes of non-homers because I like to consider opposing viewpoints. For instance, there might be a grain of truth to the whole Rick Smith thing. Maybe the guy's a total jerk. (In the case of RJ, the verdict's already in.)

Having said all that, I think that there's a bigger issue at work here with him being the whole "reporters vs. bloggers" thing. I imagine there's a lot of resentment on his part because the guy got his degree, paid his dues, earned his credentials and then along come these pesky bloggers that might actually be more knowledgeable than him.

In the case of TC and aj, there's no question. Wear that ban as a badge of honor.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 04-07-2009   #315
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't even read his column or even respond to his crap.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Old 04-07-2009   #316
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

This makes me feel better just because its now out there again. McClain's Live Chat

Quote:
:18 [Comment From D Frank]
Richard Justice tried to say D Rob didnt get offered Chris Gamble money
Quote:
1:19 John McClain: He turned down 23 mil, the same as Gamble signed for.
Richard Justice has lost touch with reality and clearly cant stand being wrong correction, cant stand being proven wrong by us here common folk.
Old 04-07-2009   #317
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I don't even read his column or even respond to his crap.
I thouhgt he was one of those losing his job in the Chronicle's cutbacks ? ..... If not he should be (along with McClain and his bimbo).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 04-08-2009   #318
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

Quote:
Quote:
"Yes, i'm an attorney."
i can't stop laughing.

as to it being funny...yeah, it would be (possibly) but for the fact that her "handle" is known within our community; people know her NAME. That's unfair and mean-spirited.
Old 04-08-2009   #319
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Yaw, Yaw, Yaw....(yawn)

This is really old. Roc has a c-note for the Gary J Lynn Foundation if a mod will please pop a padlock on this thread.

There is no one who has posted on this that I dislike. But the tirades and hate against Richie are old.

He has his opinion...everyone else has there's. Suing someone who compares one to a movie character is a stretch. I have been called worse. Lots worse.

It's all good and if anyone would like to stalk Roc...he would be grateful for the attention.

I had been reading for laughs but didn't want everyone to think that Nunusguy was alone in his thinking.

When does the sched show come on????? Now thats what we wanna know.
Old 04-08-2009   #320
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

ultimately, i agree.

i'm more p.o.ed at the editor(s) & their uninspired direction.

Justice seems to generate interest; i thought it was cool a Houstonian was reprfesenting on PTI - civic pride dude!

At the end of a long NBA season i should know A.Brook's mother's maiden name. Yes, i want a re-cap of game but they alone (the local news) follow OUR team's every game - what they deliver is not INTERESTING.... just regurgitation. Yawn.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read