Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2008   #1
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Well, that was ugly as all hell

If the starters had stayed in the whole game I think Dallas would have hung 40 on us with ease. We looked pathetic tonight, particularly on the defensive side. Here's what I came away with from this mess.

Matt Schaub started out horrible and then was able to actually pull himself together and play at a high level consistently until he left the game. At the start of the game he was all over the place with his accuracy and he just looked to me like his head hadn't arrived at the stadium yet. I don't know what was up with that but once he settled down he reaffirmed my feelings from last week. He's the guy we want pulling the trigger back there. Following his 3 of 11 start he went 12 of 16 with a few dropped balls in there. Sage looked pretty damned average too but taking into consideration the supporting cast he was working with (excluding David Anderson and Darius Walker) I'm going to have to say that I am pleased with our QB's.

Steve Slaton starts for me in week 1 against Pittsburgh. I just see him getting better faster than any of the other RB's. Chris Taylor finally showed us something and appears to be finally getting it together following his year off on IR. Darius Walker did what he always does which is grind out yards in an effective if unspectacular manner. We averaged better than 4 yards a carry tonight and while I'm still concerned with our RB's I'm not horrified at the prospect of going into the season with Slaton, Taylor, and Walker in that order. I've already cut Ahman Green in my mind and Chris Brown has given us absolutely nothing at this point. Does anyone know why he wasn't playing tonight? What part of his glass body isn't working today?

Our offensive line didn't impress me much but I have to say that we didn't allow a sack which is impressive. Schaub was rushed a few times but he didn't go down and this was one of the better defenses we'll see (although I feel like we didn't get their best effort for obvious reasons). Their run blocking got better as the game progressed and I feel like I see progress there. I think they look ok and appear to be improving weekly.

On defense I am very concerned. Our DL is a worthless thing that comes at a very high price. They get no push, ever. No QB I've seen so far in preseason has even remotely looked bothered by them. If we can't get a pass rush out of them or stop a running back (it seems like everybody runs all over the Texans doesn't it?) then we are going to suck incredibly this year. Maurice Jones-Drew and Fred Taylor are going to destroy us and Peyton Manning will carve us to pieces. We might even make Vince Young look like he understands the passing game before this season is over at the rate we're going.

We look weak and we look soft. We look confused. Our defensive philosophy is not working no matter what Richard Smith says. This man can't do this job and somebody needs a reality check over there ASAP before we spend the next season getting our heads handed to us.

Our linebackers are missing at least one more quality starter like DeMeco. We already have Diles who is our lunch-pail guy who we also needed. Now we need someone to replace Moron Greenwood. He's our Achilles heel back there. As long as he's on the field we aren't going to get the play out of our linebackers that we need.

The secondary is just a joke. Reeves is terrible, Bennett played pretty horribly tonight, and Petey is still very much "Petey". Demps looked like he didn't care for the first time this preseason. Without Dunta (and more importantly a pass rush) we are in deep poo.

Finally on Jacoby Jones I just think he's a waste of a roster spot. He's a below average WR with above average speed. He's a fast PR guy who slings the ball around like it's a loaf of bread. You can look at this man's face and tell that he's got the maturity level of a high school player. He's not ready for the NFL and may never be. I think he's just the result of the Texans desire to create a "marquee player" out of him and I wouldn't even have him making the team if Williams hadn't been hurt. Now we keep him but he won't make it out of camp next year. He was a gamble and that gamble went bust.

Next week I could care less what happens as long as we don't get anybody hurt.
Old 08-22-2008   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, that was ugly as all hell

Herv, you are hard to please.
We are 2-1, and coulda been 3-0 easily.

Wins will be what it takes to get us to the play-offs!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #3
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 20999 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Echoes my thoughts exactly. I've said after the first two pre-season games that the defense is a huge worry, but now we get to the supposed dress-rehearsal and it looks even worse. I'm no expert and I don't pretend to know how to fix it, but with all the money and picks spent on this shambles someone has some serious questions to answer.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #4
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree that this game coulda been completely out of hand. They marched up and down the field on us with ease.

The only thing that saved us was the INT in the endzone and the FF by Mario. That's two TDs prevented by turnovers, and the INT in the endzone really turned the momentum in our favor, since the drive before Schaub looked lost and after the INT, he really got things together.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Herv, you are hard to please.
We are 2-1, and coulda been 3-0 easily.

Wins will be what it takes to get us to the play-offs!

Not really. Just because I can see the warts on a win doesn't mean I am hard to please. I can also recognize and appreciate a great effort given in a loss but I haven't seen one of those in a while. What I see is a defense that doesn't stop anybody. That's a real problem.
Old 08-22-2008   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's really hard to disagree with much of Herv's post. I do disagree a little here or there but overall it's pretty spot on IMO. Especially regarding our D, Richard Smith, the amazing missing RB's Green and Brown.

I have also said for some time now I was very concerned about our D this year and the fact we haven't replaced Smith.
Old 08-22-2008   #7
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that post deserves a slow clap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWPrLbIy9k
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-22-2008   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

nothing like a fan's unadulating hope and excitement that accompanys a new season lol

we're not as bad as we make out. the defence is a bit alarming alright but the way i look at it is that its better than it was last season and at the end of last season it was playing mediocre. we can get a winning record with an average defence with our offence (if its on its game)

and you're way too down on JJ. young wrs nearly always struggle. cleveland fans were on the verge of caling braylon a bust before the start of last season. JJ will come good. he does have something about him despite your protestations that its all pr hype. he had it. he kinda lost but tonight i saw it coming back more than ive seen it since early last season. i think hes gotten his wakeup call and is starting to heed it
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #9
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

The first quarter was brutul for three or four reasons:

1. Studdard is absolutely awful. It's actually amazing how good Schaub is that he was able to move the team with this dead weight loser in the game well into the 4th quarter.

2. Weaver is almost as bad as Studdard. How many times can a DE lose outside contain on a run play, especially since defending the run is his specialty.

3. Reeves, whose signing I was very supportive of, was awful. Clearly, Fletcher, Molden, Robinson, Roberson, and Faggins should all move ahead of him in the depth chart.

4. DT play. Okoye, TJ, and company were washed out, overpursued, and totally ineffective most of the game.

I'm not sure what went in to some of the decisions to start some of these players in preseason. However, I will lose total respect for this organization (which I have a lot of respect for) if they use Studdard, Weaver, Colvin, Reeves in substantive roles with much better options being cut or sitting on the bench.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #10
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree on the defense. We looked a step slow. Amobi is gonna have to be the second guy this year after mario. He is simply going to have to step it up a notch or two..
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
I think that post deserves a slow clap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWPrLbIy9k
or
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #12
ToxicButt
Rookie

Rep Power: 140 ToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respectedToxicButt is a quality contributor and well respected

The good news . . .

Saw significnt improvement on the ZBS from week 2, and even within this game. Taylor/Slaton/Walker all performed pretty well, with Slaton impressing even more then in Week 2. Dallas has a stout front line. Slaton is both talented and an instinctive runner. Love the way he hides then bursts. Studdard sucked on pass protect, but keyed the 20 yard run by slaton.

Pass protection wasn't incredible, but was credible. Dallas is about the best defense we'll see; good prep for Pittsburgh.

Schaub's composure against a poor start and the pocket collapsing. Like his guttiness but worried about the number of hits he takes.

It's clear. Our offense is going to have to carry this team. It just might if the running game turns the corner.

Mario had consistent effort, made plays, pushed the pocket pretty well considering he's out there on his own. Opposing teams don't have to respect any of our other defensive players. Mario will have fewer than 10 sacks this year b/c of double teams if we don't get him help.

The Bad News . . .
The other D linemen are a COMPLETE FRIGGIN WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET. Rick Smith needs to do some magic and find some other journeymen to plug into this mess.

Greenwood is getting worse and worse.

Colvin showed zero. Kalu makes the team by default.

Any average offensive team will put up big numbers against us. Dallas could have put up 50.

The entire secondary looked like crap, except Bennet was just below average. (Molden better learn fast).

Jacoby Jones is going to cost us some games this year. I hope Kubiak sees that JJ still swings the damn ball because you know other teams are going to be like sharks in the water when he has it on special teams. I cannot beleive his technique continues to be impossibly bad. I almost wish he had fumbled to drive the point home. I don't want him cut -- not yet. He needs to be pushed to the brink and see how he responds.
ToxicButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #13
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
The first quarter was brutul for three or four reasons:

1. Studdard is absolutely awful. It's actually amazing how good Schaub is that he was able to move the team with this dead weight loser in the game well into the 4th quarter.

2. Weaver is almost as bad as Studdard. How many times can a DE lose outside contain on a run play, especially since defending the run is his specialty.

3. Reeves, whose signing I was very supportive of, was awful. Clearly, Fletcher, Molden, Robinson, Roberson, and Faggins should all move ahead of him in the depth chart.

4. DT play. Okoye, TJ, and company were washed out, overpursued, and totally ineffective most of the game.

I'm not sure what went in to some of the decisions to start some of these players in preseason. However, I will lose total respect for this organization (which I have a lot of respect for) if they use Studdard, Weaver, Colvin, Reeves in substantive roles with much better options being cut or sitting on the bench.
Amobi made some plays and so did Maddux when he got in (against some 2nd and 3rders of course)
Old 08-22-2008   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

at first glance I thought our guards were over matched on the first team...I thought our secondary looked downright awful with the first team...I think our DT's are not good (we are incredibly soft in the middle and that ain't DeMeco's fault) and the defense makes us look like the Arizona Cardinal team of the last decade...other than that it's all good.

PS how many friggin' times am I gonna see Weaver drop back into zone coverage? Has team just given up on the fact that he can't get to the QB?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #15
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicButt View Post
The good news . . .

Saw significnt improvement on the ZBS from week 2, and even within this game. Taylor/Slaton/Walker all performed pretty well, with Slaton impressing even more then in Week 2. Dallas has a stout front line. Slaton is both talented and an instinctive runner. Love the way he hides then bursts. Studdard sucked on pass protect, but keyed the 20 yard run by slaton.

Pass protection wasn't incredible, but was credible. Dallas is about the best defense we'll see; good prep for Pittsburgh.

Schaub's composure against a poor start and the pocket collapsing. Like his guttiness but worried about the number of hits he takes.

It's clear. Our offense is going to have to carry this team. It just might if the running game turns the corner.

Mario had consistent effort, made plays, pushed the pocket pretty well considering he's out there on his own. Opposing teams don't have to respect any of our other defensive players. Mario will have fewer than 10 sacks this year b/c of double teams if we don't get him help.

The Bad News . . .
The other D linemen are a COMPLETE FRIGGIN WASTE OF SPACE ON THIS PLANET. Rick Smith needs to do some magic and find some other journeymen to plug into this mess.

Greenwood is getting worse and worse.

Colvin showed zero. Kalu makes the team by default.

Any average offensive team will put up big numbers against us. Dallas could have put up 50.

The entire secondary looked like crap, except Bennet was just below average. (Molden better learn fast).

Jacoby Jones is going to cost us some games this year. I hope Kubiak sees that JJ still swings the damn ball because you know other teams are going to be like sharks in the water when he has it on special teams. I cannot beleive his technique continues to be impossibly bad. I almost wish he had fumbled to drive the point home. I don't want him cut -- not yet. He needs to be pushed to the brink and see how he responds.
I agree with most of your post... good stuff.

The bolded in particular is interesting. If we ever thought he was against the wall before, he is definitely there now. I do hope that Kubiak tells him to get busy or get gone, so that we can see him really work under pressure. I liked the guy a lot, but he just has to put it into overdrive now. This week needs to be the longest one of his career thus far.
Old 08-22-2008   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
how many friggin' times am I gonna see Weaver drop back into zone coverage? Has team just given up on the fact that he can't get to the QB?
Yes. That's the only rational explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Weaver is just dropping back in coverage. He has no chance on the pass rush.
Old 08-22-2008   #17
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I'm not too worried right now, mainly based on the idea that it's preseason. The Texans got beat up one side and down the other, but they looked shaky and off-tempo the entire game. Maybe it was the jitters of playing Dallas in Texas Stadium on national television, or maybe it was the early hit to Williams, but the whole team looked off balance. So in my mind they've had this experience and hopefully they will grow from it.

I agree Studdard looked awful, but the line looked bad as a unit. It got me thinking about how good the line should be in part because of the time spent together, and that made me realize that this is a line that has not been around each other very long. When Winston is the guy on the line with the longest Texans first-team time, you are going to struggle.

They've got two weeks to prepare for Pittsburgh, and a lot of work to do.
Old 08-22-2008   #18
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

you have to feel bad for mario. hes the only one on D (line especially) kicking ass and its really counting for nothing. he hasnt got sacks but is consistently the only guy to get near the qbs (despite the double teams hes presumably facing-havent watched him individually too much). made plenty of nice run stops (that result in a 12 yard completion the next play) and generally forcing plays that are saving our asses (the FF and the romo int). he getting NO HELP. just rewatched the highlights on nfl.com (internet DVR!) and the 1st team DT's were getting killed.

ive always said dallas has the best o-line in the nfl for the last two years though so im not going to get inconsolably down...

also another thing to remember is our D has played very good offences in all 3 games. dalllas and NO are both top 5 and denver is good too. we havent gotten any gimme game(v SF or vince and the titans!) to make them look good (which will be a good thing in the long run hopefully)
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Horror View Post

I agree Studdard looked awful, but the line looked bad as a unit. It got me thinking about how good the line should be in part because of the time spent together, and that made me realize that this is a line that has not been around each other very long. When Winston is the guy on the line with the longest Texans first-team time, you are going to struggle.

They've got two weeks to prepare for Pittsburgh, and a lot of work to do.
hey, a nice time for a Chester Pitts appreciation moment................ok, back to forgetting about how steady and dependable he is. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #20
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

well i havent seen the game yet but i seen the 1st quar and or D line didnt play great buy hear there was pressure on romo i dont think we ever touched him in the first but there where a few times where we where within inches of him and put pressure on him to get rid of the ball more quickly
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read