Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2008   #101
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Slaton isn't starting week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I am not trying to be a butt, however, a bet is a bet.

Just like Steve McQueen's character in Alfred Hitchcock's "A man from the South" , if you don't want to lose your little finger, than you shouldn't bet your little finger.

If you don't want to eat your hat, you shouldn't bet your hat.

I think this is a life lesson that our young gambler needs to experience and to keep this event in mind the next time a bet is placed.

Never bet something that your not willing to lose.

Thats just my opinion.

Besides, he's eating cotton. He will be alright.
the health issue is a non issue. i ate an aluminum soda can in middle school. i was fine.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #102
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
the health issue is a non issue. i ate an aluminum soda can in middle school. i was fine.
What are you? A Rottweiler?

That had to of hurt coming out.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #103
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What are you? A Rottweiler?

That had to of hurt coming out.
Nice!
Old 09-10-2008   #104
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

“I think Chris has one start in this league and if Ahman doesn’t play, Slaton is fixing to tie him,” Kubiak said. “They are both young players; they are both going to play. It’s not like one of them is going to take all of the load, so I’m counting on both of them.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=4624

Too bad week 2 isn't what you said. So, when are you going to eat your hat again?
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #105
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

This is probably the best thread on the first page of the board right now and should be bumped many times and often.

EDIT: Why can't I vote this thread 5 gold stars?
Old 09-10-2008   #106
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You have to purchase the TexansTalk Premium Package to have that feature.

Old 09-10-2008   #107
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see some hate eatin goin on.

It needs to be soon too, I don't wanna hear how he lost his hat in the hurricane.

Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2008   #108
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

The guy ate a soda can. A SODA CAN.

I think a hat will be fine. But not a frisbee
Old 09-10-2008   #109
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
This is probably the best thread on the first page of the board right now and should be bumped many times and often.

Voted for you. lol
Old 09-11-2008   #110
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Slaton is getting the start this week. Let's Go Slaton we're all in your corner.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #111
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i was planning on cutting the hat up into strips, dipping in sauce. agreed, food wouldn't substitute.

the only thing that makes me hesitate is that frankly i really love my texans hat. my dad bought it for me game 1, season 1, and i've worn it every day since. i might buy another hat for eating.
I want to let him off.

If he does do it though, let him eat a different hat, forcing someone to destroy something so important (like their first Texans hat) is against religious football.
Old 09-11-2008   #112
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I want to let him off.

If he does do it though, let him eat a different hat, forcing someone to destroy something so important (like their first Texans hat) is against religious football.
Agreed. I still wear my ugly first hat. The bill doesn't even keep shape anymore (if I try to bend it it'll just readjust itself, lol), and it even has a few bite marks from when my puppy was teething. I love that hat.

If you buy another hat, make sure it's nice and smooth because the old hats were kind of rough. :X
Old 09-11-2008   #113
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I want to let him off.

Well first we half to define what "his" is.

If he bought a Texan hat it would become his. The specific "his" hat was not specified. Only that it be his and a Texan hat.

Now saying that, he should be required to run 5 miles in the humid heat wearing the hat that he will be eating to make sure he gets a hat with a little extra flavor.

Old 09-12-2008   #114
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
..Just like Steve McQueen's character in Alfred Hitchcock's "A man from the South" , if you don't want to lose your little finger, than you shouldn't bet your little finger.

If you don't want to eat your hat, you shouldn't bet your hat. ....
Where were you to protect theRealJoker when he made his bet?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #115
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

SWT, you're overthinking this.

Just get one of those taco salad bowls (the kind you eat)...stencil the Texans' logo onto it with some hot sauce...and eat it.

But before you eat it, you could slap it onto your head for a second, and say "this is my Texans hat."

BAM! It's done. It was a hat; a Texans hat. Now you can eat it.

I'm a genius...
Old 09-12-2008   #116
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
SWT, you're overthinking this.

Just get one of those taco salad bowls (the kind you eat)...stencil the Texans' logo onto it with some hot sauce...and eat it.

But before you eat it, you could slap it onto your head for a second, and say "this is my Texans hat."

BAM! It's done. It was a hat; a Texans hat. Now you can eat it.

I'm a genius...
In that case he should find a woman with a Texans tattoo.........

Old 09-12-2008   #117
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected

My ugly first hat (first pro-fit hat too) got misplaced in the move from our condo to our house and ended up all rotted in the back. I still don't have a replacement and the Houston Oilers helmet I got for Christmas doesn't fit.
Old 09-12-2008   #118
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe you could eat an Ahman Green jersey instead. I'll send you one for $20. Thats probably cheaper than a hat anyway
Old 09-17-2008   #119
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=38891

Dude it's like a parallel universe to our board. Except one thing, he is willing to back-up his bet. We're still waiting on that video.......jking.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #120
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 3825 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Quote:
In that case he should find a woman with a Texans tattoo.........
If he did that , wouldn't have to wear her on his head first?
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read