Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2008   #41
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Cowboys gameday thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
It's a buck and change...
Crapparific!

Torrent it is!
Old 08-22-2008   #42
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I have my first Fantasy draft tonight. I just pulled the baby back ribs off the Orion. I hope the Texans play well as I am in a draft full of Vaquero fans.

that should work in your favor as they'll all be jockeying for Romo, Owens, Barber, ad nauseum.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #43
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats the difference between a bucket of puke and a Dallas Cowboy ? The bucket..... I have many Cowgirl jokes.......

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #44
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Whats the difference between a bucket of puke and a Dallas Cowboy ? The bucket..... I have many Cowgirl jokes.......
Bring it, keep em' coming
Old 08-22-2008   #45
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Keep them coming.
Old 08-22-2008   #46
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris Taylor is the starter, Brown not playing.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #47
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

bye bye chris brown? we hardly knew you
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-22-2008   #48
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

The cowboys were approached by Pepsi about putting Pepsi machines in their locker room, they declined because they already had too many coke machines.....

Old 08-22-2008   #49
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm shocked at this. I suppose Green isn't playing either.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #50
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

is justintv broadcasting tonight?
Old 08-22-2008   #51
False Start
On # 69

For the national broadcast the Cowboys will be unveiling their new alternative colors .....

Old 08-22-2008   #52
jb66er
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm shocked at this. I suppose Green isn't playing either.

Green is out the rest of preseason maybe longer. I would like to see D. Walker get some playing time in the second half

Sig by Lork88
jb66er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #53
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66er View Post
Green is out the rest of preseason maybe longer. I would like to see D. Walker get some playing time in the second half
If both Green and Brown are out for todays game then I can't imagine Darius Walker not getting any touches at all this game. That would just be insanity.Chris Brown
Old 08-22-2008   #54
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 73838 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
is justintv broadcasting tonight?
I expect it will be, but I have no idea how to track down the right channel for it.
Old 08-22-2008   #55
bollocks
Veteran

Quote:
Ugh. Why Taylor? We've seen what he's got and it's not much. Why not give Walker or Slaton the start?
Old 08-22-2008   #56
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
Ugh. Why Taylor? We've seen what he's got and it's not much. Why not give Walker or Slaton the start?
They've already said Slaton will get some plays with the 1st team. I'd imagine Walker will get a lot of carries in the 2nd half.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #57
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I expect it will be, but I have no idea how to track down the right channel for it.

me neither

cant do the channel surfing thing because its blocked in ireland and the uk (so people wont use it for watching english soccer).. theres a complicated way around it that i couldnt be arsed doing so unless theyre broadcasting on justintv its nfl.com play by play and sportsradio 1310(no 610?)
Old 08-22-2008   #58
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
me neither

cant do the channel surfing thing because its blocked in ireland and the uk (so people wont use it for watching english soccer).. theres a complicated way around it that i couldnt be arsed doing so unless theyre broadcasting on justintv its nfl.com play by play and sportsradio 1310(no 610?)
That sucks. It's working for me, but the game isn't on yet. Yay it's on. I'm elated!!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #59
bollocks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
They've already said Slaton will get some plays with the 1st team. I'd imagine Walker will get a lot of carries in the 2nd half.
I'd prefer to see him get the majority of them. I get the feeling we are going to see more of Taylor than we would like tonight. Either way, it should be a good game.
Old 08-22-2008   #60
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

and here we go!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read