Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2008   #21
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs. Cowboys gameday thread

Dallas ESPN radio says our players treat this game like a playoff game or Super Bowl. Text them at 717-55. I have twice so far.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #22
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
NATIONALLY TELEVISED!!!! I've spent the last two weeks listening from my car in the driveway thanks to sirius sat radio. I really exited to see who emerges as our RB and I'm betting our special teams comes back with a vengence this week. Jacoby had me excited before and I'm sure he'll be ready save face....
Watch it online if its not on TV, that is what us foreigners do.

There are normally links on this site.
Old 08-22-2008   #23
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

Hopefully. I'd appreciate any links.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #24
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Kerchhhhheesh (opens first cold one).... And so it begins.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Scroll down toward the bottom.
Enjoy!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #26
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Scroll down toward the bottom.
Enjoy!
Thank you!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #27
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Kerchhhhheesh (opens first cold one).... And so it begins.
At least say conscious until the 3rd quarter this time...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-22-2008   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
Thank you!
You're welcome. Looks like you will be up late tonight (morning) in Europe!

And perfect timing for Kiwitexansfan in NZ, it's almost 10:00 A.M. in Auckland, isn't it? What a way to start a Saturday morning!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #29
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/58329

From a cowboys site.... haven't got it up yet but might be useful to someone needing a live stream.
Old 08-22-2008   #30
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover

cheers guys for the live links.
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #31
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is my first year back in the states in four years. I was able to watch regualr sason games over the last two years through Yahoo fo $25 per game. and maybe one preseason game on armed forces netwok but in Georgia if it ain't Jags or Falcons, it ain't on. Where do you watch online???
Old 08-22-2008   #32
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

The most common online places I watch are:

www.channelsurfing.net
www.justintv.com

There are other places around it is just a case of finding the right link or channel. I'm not good at finding them so I tend to rely on the hard work of others.

To be honest TT.com is not great at finding those links, but I tend to trawl opposing teams sites in the hopes of finding them. I find my sopcast link on cowboyszone.com today.

CLutchfans is awesome at finding Rockets games online but that is beside the point.
Old 08-22-2008   #33
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
I haven't had a drink in about 2 years now, if we win tonight I might just have a beer or 12.
I'm already plastered, not sure I'll be able to stay awake for the ... nfl.com live update thingie online...

Crap, more noon game pluuuuuease!!
Old 08-22-2008   #34
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it game time yet? Geezzzzzz

Old 08-22-2008   #35
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I have my first Fantasy draft tonight. I just pulled the baby back ribs off the Orion. I hope the Texans play well as I am in a draft full of Vaquero fans.
Old 08-22-2008   #36
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

is the game starting in 12 minutes, 1:12 minutes or 2:12 minutes?
Old 08-22-2008   #37
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
is the game starting in 12 minutes, 1:12 minutes or 2:12 minutes?
I'm hoping 12, but like you I can't keep track of the time differences.
Old 08-22-2008   #38
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
I'm hoping 12, but like you I can't keep track of the time differences.
Noon games I get, these evening games... crap... its 12 minutes (6 actually) or bust. I've been drinking heavily for several hours. A torrent download might be in order

Kiwi, cheers for uhm... remote fans..
Old 08-22-2008   #39
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Noon games I get, these evening games... crap... its 12 minutes (6 actually) or bust. I've been drinking heavily for several hours. A torrent download might be in order

Kiwi, cheers for uhm... remote fans..
It's a buck and change...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #40
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
At least say conscious until the 3rd quarter this time...
Why all the pressure???
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read