Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-21-2008   #1
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/Cowboys Re-Play

Does anyone know if the game will be re-played anywhere? I can't find a listing and I won't be able to watch the game.

maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #2
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Cowboys Re-Play

It's on CBS nationwide. Maybe DVR?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a nationally televised game, I would be surprised if you didn't get it.
Old 08-21-2008   #4
Arky
Veteran

Rep Power: 2327 Arky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it is a one-shot dealie on CBS. I don't believe NFLN is going to replay this one - couldn't find a listing for it next week....

DVR or check out some of the links that get posted here around gametime....
Arky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

so, what time does this game kick off? I wasn't planning on being able to watch anymore pre-season, but a nationally televised game means I get to see another pre-season game even up here in Kansas. So, I need details. I've got CBS. Is it Friday? Saturday?
Old 08-21-2008   #6
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

Tomorrow evening
KEYE SUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
Tomorrow evening
time? is there a pre-game show for the Texans? I want to get the absolute max I can get tomorrow.

Also, if we have sunflower cable, what do I need to buy to get all the Texans games? I don't give a rats arse about other teams for the most part, but how do I watch Texans games up here in Kansas?
Old 08-21-2008   #8
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
time? is there a pre-game show for the Texans? I want to get the absolute max I can get tomorrow.

Also, if we have sunflower cable, what do I need to buy to get all the Texans games? I don't give a rats arse about other teams for the most part, but how do I watch Texans games up here in Kansas?
Directv, NFL sunday ticket. but it'll cost ya.
Old 08-21-2008   #9
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Its at 7. I am not seeing a pregame show but it is on KEYE and they don't support the Texans. Not sure if you would be able to get season games over cable. Might need to try and get something online
Old 08-21-2008   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Standard pre-game show at 6:30 P.M. CST
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #11
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Directv, NFL sunday ticket. but it'll cost ya.
That's a no go. We get free cable (bronze package) and I don't care about other channels, I just want Texans football. Can I seriously not get them through cable?

And thank you to those who help with game times and pre-game info.
Old 08-22-2008   #12
Arky
Veteran

Rep Power: 2327 Arky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respected

The only way you can see the Texans every week outside the Houston area is with DirectTV - Sunday Ticket (satellite).

The only other option I can think of is to go to your local sports bar and see if you can find the game being shown there....
Old 08-22-2008   #13
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Check TexansTalk on game days. People are posting online streams.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #14
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky View Post
The only other option I can think of is to go to your local sports bar and see if you can find the game being shown there....
Given his name I am not sure if YoungTexanFan would be able to go to a bar
Old 08-22-2008   #15
Arky
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure either. But I have seen adults bring their kids into a bar before....
Old 08-22-2008   #16
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm a college kid, bars aren't a big deal in a college town. Also, I have a fake if I really need it. I made the name 2 boards ago when I was in the early days of HS (I think).
Old 08-22-2008   #17
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

However, for tonight, I've got the grill fired up, the beers in the fridge, the girlfriend out at a club with her friends, and I'm watching it on my neighbor's projection TV. Tonight will be good.
Old 08-22-2008   #18
Eight Gov
Rookie

It sucks the NFLN can't replay these nationaly televised games for the people who cant watch tonight
Eight Gov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #19
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 8295 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight Gov View Post
It sucks the NFLN can't replay these nationaly televised games for the people who cant watch tonight
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008   #20
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm a college kid, bars aren't a big deal in a college town. Also, I have a fake if I really need it. I made the name 2 boards ago when I was in the early days of HS (I think).

is this you by any chance?

Anyways, I check NFL Network schedule and they aren't showing a replay of this game. I miss the first 3 1/2 minutes of this games, and wanted to see the game again but oh well.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read