Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-23-2009   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Sunday Block Party Please start writing

610 is taking off The Sunday Block Party. Supposedly they are going in a different direction. RIGHT! Please start e-mailing your objections to the e-mail address below. Craig and Bobby Z are great guys and when anyone needed something they were there to help out. Please pass this address to all your friends and tell them to start objecting.
Thanks and lets all get to it.
The nerve.

gavin.spittle@cbsradio.com
Old 07-23-2009   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Block Party Please start writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
610 is taking off The Sunday Block Party. Supposedly they are going in a different direction. RIGHT! Please start e-mailing your objections to the e-mail address below. Craig and Bobby Z are great guys and when anyone needed something they were there to help out. Please pass this address to all your friends and tell them to start objecting.
Thanks and lets all get to it.
The nerve.

gavin.spittle@cbsradio.com
Oh man , I liked to BBQ listening to the block party . Heck ... I've called in twice .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009   #3
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I to will vouch for Craig, and Bobby. They are two of the most down to earth guys, and are always willing to help someone in need. Craig is a die-hard Texans fan, and he and Bobby Z do a great job with the Block Party. Anytime you wanna talk Texans they're down. I love listening to the shows after a Texans game, they know their stuff too, and aren't afraid to keep it real. I've sent my e-mail, I hope something can be done.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009   #4
kermit
Veteran

Rep Power: 554 kermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respected

I've sent my email and others should do the same.
Anybody for a rally in support of keeping them and the show going?
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my e-mail...

Good job on axing the Sunday Block Party. Maybe you could fill it in with David Stein reruns???

You have a big job fixing your station. You've made a big mistake dropping those guys.

No block party but 7 hours of Matt Jackson? Uh huh...you are on fire, man!
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009   #6
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I will write today. I had no idea they were thinking of dropping it. Why you would drop it is a mystery to me. I check it out from time to time and I find it a bit more entertaining than the same tired sports talk formula we have too much of in this city. Maybe they have something planned for Texans post-game, but they shouldn't drop the show entirely. I would be cool with them getting the weekday night shift and making the drive time, Matt and Adam.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read