Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2004   #81
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38
Actually, one of your members came to our board, and promised us a win. She was extremely cool, and pretty darn football savy too. So to show her the same respect, we have come here to help boost your club like she did ours.

It's a shame her kindness and respect isn't shared by all the members of this board . But I know that so far most everyone here seems pretty cool.
Hey Sandt38, your very welcome on this board along with all buffalo fans as well..Don't pay too much mind to some things ppl may say on here....For the most part we really are a great bunch.... Guess we're just Texas loud and Texas proud!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #82
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTEXANS
Greeting from snowy Buffalo! Wish you all the best of holidays and hope your Texans pound Jax! Please knock this sorry football team off the field. Congrats to Andre Johnson for a great year! GO TEXANS
Thanks for the good luck....I wish you the same...I think its going to be a tough road for all of us...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #83
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38
Actually, one of your members came to our board, and promised us a win. She was extremely cool, and pretty darn football savy too. So to show her the same respect, we have come here to help boost your club like she did ours.

It's a shame her kindness and respect isn't shared by all the members of this board . But I know that so far most everyone here seems pretty cool.
That wasn't me. Been heckling Jackals.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We are a pretty cool bunch over here. Enjoy your stay.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #84
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateFairCornyDog
So, hello Texicans! By now you all know there are Bills fans trolling your board. And you know we will all be rooting for you to kick some kitty tail this weekend.

On the Bills Board, I am known as Drewcifer. But I am originally from Texas, and I used to go to the State Fair when I was a kid, and see Big Tex, and eat corny dogs. That's why I have this silly handle on your board.

I just wanted to say you guys have great uniforms. Any team that has a Long-horn Bull and wears Red White and Blue is ok by me. See, we have more in common than you think: same colors, similar logo.

We're both long-shots to make the playoffs, too.

So, get out there and skin the cats!

Go Texans!

Go Bills!
Texicans? That is pretty low brow man. I tore up the Jackal board for that same fopah. Racial slurs piss me off on football boards.
Thanks for the backing but find a new nick for us PLEASE.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #85
Buffalo Texan Fan

Default Beat Those Jags....Go Texans!!!!

I usually don't go to other teams web sites but your team reminds me of the the old Bills during the beginning of the AFL in the early 60's....We had some quality talent and a good coaching staff but no one respected us. We lost games by luck plays and bad calls on the part of the refs. After a few years of this the team kept on fighting and developed into a really cohesive unit on all fronts....When the team finally gelled in the mid 60's we won back to back AFL championships and missed the first Super Bowl by one game!!! I saw your QB responding to questions regarding the team's attitude for this game and see that your Texans still have the fire to compete and earn respect in the NFL....Just the formula for winning football now and in the future!!!! So Good luck Texans and get those lucky...sucky Jags!!!!!
Old 12-24-2004   #86
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
That wasn't me. Been heckling Jackals.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We are a pretty cool bunch over here. Enjoy your stay.
texansgal8 was the member who came by and boosted our team . Super lady, and a great member.
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #87
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

There are a bunch of us boosting you an the Bills board...

Say hey guys
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-24-2004   #88
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Bills fans!!!! We appreciate the support no doubt.... but we want to win this game for ourselves and for the simple fact that we HATE the jags here in Texas! It would be sweet to sweep our new rivals this year and essentially knock them out of they playoffs. (Win Win for us both).

BUT..... this will not be an easy game for us on the road. The good news is our D is playing some of its best ball of the year right now. The bad news is our offensive line is not looking good.

Bottom line... this team is going in for a fight... so lets hope for the best!

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #89
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I just wish you guys had've beaten the Jaguars.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #90
DetoxSmurf
Rookie

It's amazing how fans differ from city to city. If you go up to the 49ers board right now, everything is off topic and no football posts. If you visit a bengals message board, you would think their team is going to the superbowl. I'm impressed, I haven't see one ******* on this board. Everybody is cool and wants to talk football.

Go Bills
Go Texans
DetoxSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #91
BillsNUT
waterboy

Thank You Texans!
BillsNUT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read