Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-20-2004   #21
David_Carr8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissioner
Hey Texan Fans!! Just want to tell you guys that all of Buffalo is a Texan fan this weekend!! We really need you guys to whoop the Jags for us. They currently have a tie-breaker over us and Texan victory would greatly increase our chances of making the playoffs.

GO TEXANS!!!

HEY COMMISH ITS ME TROYVINCENT23. WAT UP
David_Carr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #22
profan
Veteran

Consider it done!
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #23
David_Carr8
Rookie

i think and hope david carr has a big day along with every1 else.
Old 12-20-2004   #24
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

How is McGahee doing??? He has really helped that offense...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #25
Billboy
waterboy

Default I can do a Nancy Kerrighan on Byron this week

I just need a good mask and a 9 iron. I figure we both need this so lets go 50/50 in on the mask. Any suggestions for the mask. OJ Simpson would be considered...........
Billboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #26
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
Thanks Bills fans...I hope you make it to the playoffs instead of the Jags....I think you deserve it...Its your time now...For us, Its going to be a tough game against the Jags because it seems they have improved from what i could see...
This lady is the reason we are all here... As previously stated, every one of us on the Bills board are HUGE fans of you guys right now... and the awesome support demonstrated by TG8, and her kind words really helped add to our respect for the Texans and their fans. The Texans started out awesome this year, and I really think you guys can look forward to a great season with the talent you have... Lets get it rollin by stompin them kitties
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #27
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Bruised and sprained right knee... Looks like this week against the Niners he will sit out. Should be no big deal as Shaud seems to be doing pretty well. We expect him back at full strength for our real uphill battle, against the Steelers in Buffalo for the season finale
Sponsored links
Old 12-20-2004   #28
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Ok Bills fans...we'll beat the Jags...on one condition only.

If we EVER meet in the playoffs...you guys run up the score to 31-3 at halftime, and then let us come back and win in overtime.

Deal?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #29
David_Carr8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy

dont expect him 2 play the niners... but we dont specifically need him then. i would say let him rest up.
Old 12-21-2004   #30
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Does anyone remember Frank Reich? I hope I spelled it right. That was such a demoralizing day. Right behind the 86 Astros loss to the Mets. I sure hope the Texans win. It means we still have a shot at the playoffs if the cards fall in place.
Old 12-21-2004   #31
Doug
All Pro

If we were to win the next two games, not just this one but the next two......It would be our first three in a row, we'd stop the jags playoff hopes, help buffalo out, sweep the jags for the year, be 8-8, and finish the season on a winning streak. Ya, let's do that. LOL Easier said than done, but possible!
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #32
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
Does anyone remember Frank Reich? I hope I spelled it right. That was such a demoralizing day. Right behind the 86 Astros loss to the Mets. I sure hope the Texans win. It means we still have a shot at the playoffs if the cards fall in place.
Reich did the same thing in college. I think he was at Maryland and came back from a huge deficit then too. You spelled his name correctly.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #33
sandt38
Bills Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
Reich did the same thing in college. I think he was at Maryland and came back from a huge deficit then too. You spelled his name correctly.
Correct. In fact, at the time he held the record for both College and pro football playoff comeback victories (and I believe the record still stands).

Wishing you all the best of luck.
Old 12-21-2004   #34
bills_fan

You guys have quite the rivalry going with Jax. You smoked em once this year, if you smoke em again I'll buy the beer for the tailgate next time we play you guys. Good Luck from TwoBillsDrive.com. We're all pulling for the Texans this week.
Old 12-21-2004   #35
BUFFALOBILLS

Default Texans, We Need Your Help

i would owe you guys so much if you could just do what the packers couldnt do and beat the jags this week! it would be a great Christmas gift

LETS GO TEXANS......you beat the jags and you'll have my support every game from now until....well forever, unless the game means something to the bills, of course lol.

so.....please houston, we're counting on you, if you guys win its huge because the ravens will most likely lose to the steelers, and denver will most likely lose to tennessee (and if not they play indy in week 17)......if those things happen and you win this weekend, the bills playoff destiny is in our own hands!

go texans!

go bills!
Old 12-21-2004   #36
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFFALOBILLS
i would owe you guys so much if you could just do what the packers couldnt do and beat the jags this week! it would be a great Christmas gift

LETS GO TEXANS......you beat the jags and you'll have my support every game from now until....well forever, unless the game means something to the bills, of course lol.

so.....please houston, we're counting on you, if you guys win its huge because the ravens will most likely lose to the steelers, and denver will most likely lose to tennessee (and if not they play indy in week 17)......if those things happen and you win this weekend, the bills playoff destiny is in our own hands!

go texans!

go bills!
Thanks for the support....Did i see you on the Bill's board?...I think the Texans want to win even more since the Darius incident...Remember Farve was Carr's hero so i think they will win this one for Fergusion as well as for themselves for payback... ..
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004   #37
Buffalo_66
Rookie

Default Just Win BABY!!!!Go Houston

Just wanted to say all of us on The Buffalo Range are really hoping and praying for a Texans Win This weekend. in fact a lot of us are getting together to watch this game at a local bar to root for them.... By the way can you believe its snowing right now in Texas and not here in Buffalo???? Go figure...
Old 12-22-2004   #38
Denverbillsfan
Rookie

I agree, we would owe the Texans a big debt if they could pull this one off. The Bills would be more than happy to return the favor when needed.

Go Texans!!!!!
Denverbillsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004   #39
Denverbillsfan
Rookie

Lets go Texans!!!!!
Denverbillsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004   #40
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans will be playing at Buffalo next season, ya'll can return the favor then.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read