Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2008   #1
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 3 Longhorns for opening day

I know there are some longhorn fans here so here goes...see vince youngs jersey retired on aug 30..i have 3 tickets to the game on the west side upper deck(SHADE, you will bake if not in the shade)...just asking face value of 65 each

email me at clf2427@yahoo.com if interested
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #2
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 8 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP
Default Re: 3 Longhorns for opening day

Why would TEXANS fans want to see VY's jersey retirement? Oh yeah, now I remember all those screaming fans wearin Texans gear in OT 2 years ago. It still makes me sick to my stomach.
KEYE SUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
Why would TEXANS fans want to see VY's jersey retirement? Oh yeah, now I remember all those screaming fans wearin Texans gear in OT 2 years ago. It still makes me sick to my stomach.
I think you mean Texas gear, but ya, I agree.
Old 08-19-2008   #4
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYE SUX View Post
There is a lot of cross over between the two fan bases, including other teams as well.

It's amazing you think this is that unusual.

If someone like VY went to A&M and did the same thing, you would see the same posting and general discussion regarding that player.

My suggestion, just get over it.

I am a serious Texans fan and a season ticketholder. The two best football games I went to were the Texas Rose Bowls though.

What at a time...

hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008   #5
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected

uhh...because there are a lot of fans of both teams on this board......including me...let me guess, you are an aggie right?
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008   #6
KEYE SUX
Veteran

Rep Power: 8 KEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVPKEYE SUX was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I think you mean Texas gear, but ya, I agree.
NO. I mean TEXANS gear. Yes there was alot burnt orange but I am talking about "Texans Fans." People were cheering when we lost. "But it was Vince Young" who beat us doesn't fly with me. There is a huge step from college to pros. I am a Longhorn fan but if I supported every great athlete coming from UT then I would be cheering every team. Cheer the UT VY not the "I throw twice as many INTs as TDs but yet get all kinds of Media love" VY. He was great in college, not yet in the pros. Its a whole different world. You can't say this is my favorite TEAM but I still cheer for that one PLAYER, especially when that player is in our DIVISION
KEYE SUX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read