Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-16-2008   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints - Gameday Thread 8-16-08

Alright guys, can you believe it is Saturday already. I can't wait to see the game tonight. From the interviews on HT.com it sounds like the 1's will be in a quarter and a half tonight.

Go Texans!!!!

Old 08-16-2008   #2
bollocks
Veteran

Default Re: Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints - Gameday Thread 8-16-08

Let's take it to em'!

Too bad Reggie Bust is out of the game.
Old 08-16-2008   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
Let's take it to em'!

Too bad Reggie Bust is out of the game.
*cries*

I wanted Mario to take him down.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Once again my eyes will be focused on the OL executing the ZBS, Duane Brown in pass pro, and the RB's. Chris Brown is supposed to start and see a good amount of action, I want to see that. I hope Jacoby makes an impact this game, he needs it to get his confidence flowing and build off of it from there.

On defense, the DB's, the LB's will be very interesting. Hope we see something from Colvin, Diles, Molden and Reeves. Also hope to see Mario in the backfield quite a bit.
Old 08-16-2008   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie is scared ..........

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Starters is play majority of the 1st half. Should be a good game, excited to see how Molden, Brown, and the other Brown. As well as Adibi, Diles, and Slaton.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #7
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Assuming there are no blackout rules, I'm actually supposed to get this game on Cox Sports. Looking forward to counting the number of "Texans passed on Bush" references.

Hmmm.....sounds like a potential drinking game.
Old 08-16-2008   #8
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Assuming there are no blackout rules, I'm actually supposed to get this game on Cox Sports. Looking forward to counting the number of "Texans passed on Bush" references.

I like the way you think
Old 08-16-2008   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think every official thread out to start out with the Texans intro to get people pumped

and a banning if someone posts a rick roll instead of the intro

Texans intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z42CcNFkPjY
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #10
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder how many times they pan over to the Saints sideline to get a shot of Reggie.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX View Post
Wonder how many times they pan over to the Saints sideline to get a shot of Reggie.
So everytime they mention Bush or show a shot of him on the sideline, everyone has to chug a beer or do a shot? Hmm, sounds like a painful morning tomorrow.

+ =

Signed:

Old 08-16-2008   #12
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 14828 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
*cries*

I wanted Mario to take him down.
Like this from last year?

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #13
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yep...lots of Seaport Dark Roast will be brewing in the Coffee household tonight.

But that's not what you meant........was it...

I know its just pre-season but.......

Texans say dey gonna beat dem saints.

Old 08-16-2008   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Like this from last year?

awesome as alway

rep +!
Old 08-16-2008   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Reggie is scared ..........
What could Reggie be afraid of?

This?

Maybe this?

or This?

Me, I'd be terrified of this

But you don't become a lock for the HOF without playing a single down in the NFL by being scared.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #16
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hoping to get a live stream of the game this afternoon.

My bestmate who is another Texans fan is coming over today for my birthday lunch so hopefully we can have Texans v Saints as the background music. Hey I can, its my day.

Although I haven't run this past Mrs kiwitexansfan yet, who might be a little lie this or this or maybe even this
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

My bestmate who is another Texans fan is coming over today for my birthday lunch so hopefully we can have Texans v Saints as the background music. Hey I can, its my day.

Although I haven't run this past Mrs kiwitexansfan yet, who might be a little lie this or this or maybe even this
Happy Birthday KTF, have a great one, and fight for that Texans game in the background!!!!
Old 08-16-2008   #18
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
So everytime they mention Bush or show a shot of him on the sideline, everyone has to chug a beer or do a shot? Hmm, sounds like a painful morning tomorrow.

+ =

Signed:

Since I'm underage ... should I do milk instead?
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
What could Reggie be afraid of?

This?

Maybe this?

or This?

Me, I'd be terrified of this

But you don't become a lock for the HOF without playing a single down in the NFL by being scared.
nice
Old 08-16-2008   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

Happy BD Kiwi!! I agree totally. I told my daughter to be sure to tape the Olympics cause the Texans would be front and center tonight. It's MY BD wish, and that's all I want, a SWEET win over the slugs from NO!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read